- New coach Brooks: Focus is on Wizards players, not Durant Updated: Apr-27-16 4:58 pm
WASHINGTON - New Washington Wizards coach Scott Brooks was surprised it took so long to get the question. Almost 15 minutes into his introductory news conference he was asked, "Let's get this out of the way: Are you going to bring Kevin Durant here?"
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Updated: Apr-25-16 7:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas faces elimination without two of its interior threats.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- NBA fines Westbrook, Durant for Game 4 violations Updated: Apr-24-16 5:55 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant for violations in Game 4 of their Western Conference playoff series.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Thunder, Mavericks get testy again in front of OKC bench Updated: Apr-23-16 9:08 pm
DALLAS - The testy first-round series between regional rivals Oklahoma City and Dallas got a little testier.
- Senate OKs plan for vote on gun laws despite opposition Updated: Apr-21-16 2:57 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate has approved a resolution for a public vote to broaden gun rights despite opposition from the state's business community, including the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder.
- NBA's Thunder among groups opposing 2 Oklahoma gun bills Updated: Apr-20-16 8:10 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Firearms bills to allow most Oklahoma adults to openly carry guns without any training or background checks have led to a showdown in Oklahoma between supporters of expanded gun rights and the state's business community, including the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Thunder star Russell Westbrook rolling as playoffs arrive Updated: Apr-15-16 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's triple-double against the Los Angeles Clippers reminded Kevin Durant of someone playing the NBA 2K game on rookie mode.
- Leonard scores 26, helps Spurs beat Thunder in OT, 102-98 Updated: Apr-13-16 12:21 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs got an unexpected battle in their final home game of the season Tuesday night.
- Durant leads Thunder past Lakers in Bryant's last road game Updated: Apr-12-16 12:06 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder fans flocked to Chesapeake Energy Arena to see Kobe Bryant one last time.
- Thunder G Westbrook clinches triple-double before halftime Updated: Apr-11-16 9:36 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder guard Russell Westbrook had a triple-double by halftime of Monday night's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Gay's free throws lift Kings over Thunder in arena finale Updated: Apr-10-16 3:01 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A raucous sellout crowd was rewarded with a victory on a night when they bid an emotional goodbye to an aging 28-year-old arena that housed one last game for the Sacramento Kings.
- Trail Blazers defeat Thunder 120-115, clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-07-16 1:27 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - If there was an award for the NBA's most overachieving team, the Portland Trail Blazers would be heavily favored this year.
- Westbrook's 17th triple-double leads Thunder over Nuggets Updated: Apr-06-16 12:32 am
DENVER - Russell Westbrook turned his first-half frustration into a milestone night.
- Harden's 41 lead Rockets past Thunder 118-110 Updated: Apr-03-16 8:01 pm
HOUSTON - When Oklahoma City Thunder coach Billy Donovan was asked what went on in his team's most recent fourth-quarter collapse, he had a quick answer:
- Adams' late basket lifts Thunder past Clippers 119-117 Updated: Apr-01-16 1:16 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder's rebounding dominance finally won out over the Los Angeles Clippers' sizzling 3-point shooting.