- Missouri lawmaker asks students to rethink going to Mizzou Updated: Apr-28-16 6:16 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri lawmaker is urging students to reconsider attending the University of Missouri in Columbia following campus turmoil last year.
- Study outlines university's economic impact on Missouri Updated: Apr-12-16 4:21 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri boosts the state's economic output by 25 percent, according to a report commissioned by a school advocacy group released as lawmakers consider the university's appropriation for the upcoming fiscal year's budget.
- 50 University of Missouri-Columbia operations jobs to be cut Updated: Apr-12-16 12:32 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri department tasked with cleaning, maintaining and fixing buildings on the Columbia campus is eliminating 50 jobs.
- University of Missouri-St. Louis plan would cut 85 positions Updated: Apr-07-16 10:53 am
ST. LOUIS - Facing an estimated $15 million budget shortfall, the University of Missouri-St. Louis is considering the elimination of up to 85 positions over the next two years.
- Spike Lee premieres University of Missouri film near campus Updated: Apr-07-16 12:45 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Spike Lee documentary about protests at the University of Missouri this fall, which were spurred by what activists said was administrators' indifference to racial issues on campus, made its premiere Wednesday night at a theater near the campus.
- University of Missouri nursing school gets $20M for study Updated: Apr-06-16 1:38 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The nursing school at the University of Missouri has received nearly $20 million in federal funds to expand research that has already reduced hospitalizations among nursing home residents in the St. Louis region.
- Senate approves panel to review University of Missouri rules Updated: Apr-04-16 9:49 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - State senators have voted to create a commission to review the University of Missouri System's policies and administrative structure.
- Forums start as University of Missouri looks for president Updated: Apr-04-16 1:45 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The leadership board for the four-campus University of Missouri system wants to find out what the public wants from the system's next president.