- Hudson scoreless again as Giants beat Reds 3-2 Updated: Mar-06-14 7:38 pm
- Guerrero's grand slam powers Dodgers past Reds Updated: Mar-06-14 1:15 am
- Hosmer, Perez homer in Royals' 9-5 win over Reds Updated: Mar-04-14 6:36 pm
- Hamilton steals again, but Mariners beat Reds 6-5 Updated: Mar-03-14 8:19 pm
- Phillips sharp with bat and glove, Reds top Padres Updated: Mar-02-14 7:47 pm
- Santiago, Pena lead Reds to 3-2 win over Rockies Updated: Mar-01-14 8:34 pm
- Ryan Raburn homers off Bailey in spring debut Updated: Feb-28-14 7:03 pm
- Santana makes debut at 3B, Indians beat Reds 12-3 Updated: Feb-27-14 8:00 pm
- Ohio county's Reds suite to host kids and police Updated: Feb-27-14 11:52 am
- Reds move Simon into starter role with Latos hurt Updated: Feb-25-14 4:14 pm
- C Pena gives Reds a Cuban connection Updated: Feb-23-14 4:59 pm
- Speedy Billy Hamilton takes over Reds leadoff spot Updated: Feb-21-14 3:00 pm
- Bailey wanted assurances Reds committed to winning Updated: Feb-20-14 3:15 pm
- Reds, Homer Bailey agree on $105M, 6-year deal Updated: Feb-19-14 7:16 pm
- Reds need LF Ludwick back in form after injury Updated: Feb-19-14 5:49 pm
- Reds' Cingrani trying for more than all fastballs Updated: Feb-17-14 5:52 pm
- Johnny Cueto embraces role of Reds' ace Updated: Feb-15-14 2:35 pm
- Reds want players to keep beards, hair in check Updated: Feb-15-14 1:14 pm
- Reds' Latos has surgery for torn knee cartilage Updated: Feb-14-14 6:27 pm
- Reds' Bryan Price settles into manager's office Updated: Feb-13-14 6:51 pm
- 5 things to know about the Reds as camp starts Updated: Feb-13-14 5:42 pm
- Banks project still incomplete in Ohio city Updated: Feb-09-14 9:58 am
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Tim Hudson extended his spring training scoreless streak to five innings, Pablo Sandoval homered to lead off a three-run fifth and the San Francisco Giants defeated the Cincinnati Reds 3-2 Thursday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Billy Hamilton bunted for a single - the biggest focus of his offseason - and stole another base for Cincinnati on Monday before a split squad of Seattle Mariners rallied for a 6-5 victory over the Reds.
PEORIA, Arizona - Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips flashed his All-Star form at the plate and in the field Sunday as the Reds beat a split squad of San Diego Padres 15-4.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Cleveland star catcher Carlos Santana made his first start at third base and got a hit. No chances to show off his glove, though.
CINCINNATI - The ballpark suite for Hamilton County taxpayers will be used again this summer for Cincinnati Reds games, this time for a noncontroversial cause - letting children see games with police officers.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Alfredo Simon has spent most of his major league career as a reliever.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Brayan Pena was hoping to wind up in Cincinnati someday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Billy Hamilton is a very impatient person.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Homer Bailey brought the Reds a couple of historic moments by pitching no-hitters in each of the last two seasons. They got creative to make sure he'll be around for several more years.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Starter Homer Bailey agreed to a $105 million, six-year contract on Wednesday that avoids arbitration and will help the Cincinnati Reds with their cash flow by deferring some of the salary for short periods.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Thirty-eight games, two home runs. Even when Ryan Ludwick was back in the lineup, his power was still missing.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Left-hander Tony Cingrani is trying to shed his distinction as one of the major leagues' most fastball-reliant pitchers.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto stood in front of his locker, surrounded by a semicircle of reporters wondering how the Cincinnati Reds' ace was feeling. Missing from the group: a translator.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - No bushy bonding in Cincinnati this season. The Reds want players to keep their beards and their locks in check.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Starter Mat Latos had surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee on Friday while the rest of the Cincinnati Reds pitchers and catchers got physicals and worked out.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. In front of him was a desk. Behind him, two lockers of his very own. The first-time Cincinnati Reds manager felt a little out of place in his own office.
CINCINNATI - Five things to know about the Cincinnati Reds as they start spring training camp:
CINCINNATI - Restaurants, bars and apartments that have risen in The Banks project have enlivened Cincinnati's riverfront, but the development is still far from achieving earlier visions.