- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 8:02 pm
NEW YORK - Houston second baseman Jose Altuve passed Kansas City's Omar Infante in the final days of voting, leaving four Royals as starters for the All-Star Game.
- Brewers extend win streak to 8 games with 6-1 victory Updated: Jul-05-15 5:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Taylor Jungmann kept the Milwaukee Brewers rolling.
- Leake, Reds swept by Brewers Updated: Jul-05-15 5:29 pm
CINCINNATI - Mike Leake improved from his last start. Against the Milwaukee Brewers this weekend, that wasn't enough.
- Cincinnati offers baseball history along with All-Star Game Updated: Jul-05-15 1:42 pm
CINCINNATI - The city hosting baseball's All-Star Game this year was the home of a team that played like all-stars back in 1869.
- Reds C Pena ejected after review argument Updated: Jul-04-15 9:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds catcher Brayan Pena was ejected from Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Brewers in the fifth inning after arguing about a replay review that failed to overturn a call that went against Cincinnati.
- Reds place coach on administrative leave following arrest Updated: Jul-03-15 5:10 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Reds have placed assistant hitting coach Lee Tinsley on administrative leave following his arrest on Thursday morning on a charge of driving while impaired.
- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.
- Reds fall to Twins 8-5 after long weather delay Updated: Jul-01-15 1:17 am
CINCINNATI - After a long wait to get started, Anthony DeSclafani had a hard time doing anything quickly.
- Matz has record day at plate in debut, Mets beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Matz's giddy grandfather popped out of his seat at Citi Field and shouted with unabashed glee. Boy, did he have plenty to cheer about.
- Reds outlast Pirates 5-4 in 13 innings on Phillips' homer Updated: Jun-26-15 1:50 am
PITTSBURGH - Guess Brandon Phillips' thumb is OK.
- Ohio lawmakers hold off on measure supporting Pete Rose Updated: Jun-23-15 4:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio lawmakers are delaying any action on a resolution urging baseball's commissioner to reinstate all-time hits leader Pete Rose and make the former Cincinnati Reds star eligible for the Hall of Fame.
- Tigers' Cabrera overtakes Royals' Hosmer in All-Star vote Updated: Jun-22-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Some later-voting fans aren't on the Kansas City Royals' All-Star bandwagon.
- ESPN says it obtained notebook documenting Rose 1986 bets Updated: Jun-22-15 3:27 pm
BRISTOL, Connecticut - ESPN says it obtained a notebook that shows Pete Rose bet on Cincinnati Reds games during his last season as an active player in 1986.
- Frazier, Bruce hit homers, sending Reds over Marlins 5-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 5:32 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds' hottest hitters were at it again, helping a sick starter pull through a tough day.
- Mat Latos returns to Cincinnati but won't pitch in series Updated: Jun-19-15 7:47 pm
CINCINNATI - Mat Latos was glad to be back in Cincinnati, even though he won't take the mound during a weekend series against the team that traded him away in the offseason.
- Reds activate Marlon Byrd, who starts in left vs Marlins Updated: Jun-19-15 5:37 pm
- Tigers at Reds postponed by rain, Frazier gets needed rest Updated: Jun-18-15 9:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier was out of the Reds' lineup on Thursday for a needed day off. The whole team got some rest when Cincinnati's game against the Detroit Tigers was postponed because of rain.
- Reds rookie starter Moscot will have shoulder surgery Updated: Jun-18-15 6:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds rookie right-hander Jon Moscot will have surgery on his non-throwing shoulder, ending his season after only three starts.
- Reds beat Tigers 8-4 on Frazier's grand slam in 13th inning Updated: Jun-18-15 2:06 am
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier is aching to make the All-Star Game and knock more than a few out during the home run derby at Great American Ball Park next month. In the last two days, he's making his case.
- Reds' Byrd on way back, starter Moscot weighing surgery Updated: Jun-17-15 6:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds left fielder Marlon Byrd started a minor league rehab assignment on Wednesday and could be back in Cincinnati's starting lineup over the weekend.
- Perez and Griffey Sr to manage in All-Star Futures Game Updated: Jun-17-15 4:51 pm
NEW YORK - Former Cincinnati Reds teammates Tony Perez and Ken Griffey Sr. will be the managers for the All-Star Futures Game at Cincinnati on July 12.
- Frazier, Bruce power Reds to 5-2 win over Tigers Updated: Jun-16-15 11:44 pm
DETROIT - The Cincinnati Reds still aren't clicking on all cylinders an offense, but their latest win was a step in the right direction.
- Reds place RHP Moscot on DL, send OF Boesch to Triple-A Updated: Jun-16-15 9:51 pm
DETROIT - Looking to bolster a short-handed bullpen, the Cincinnati Reds promoted two pitchers from the minors after placing right-hander Jon Moscot on 15-day disabled list and optioning sending Brennan Boesch down to Triple-A Louisville on Tuesday.
- Cincinnati's Moscot injured in first inning against Tigers Updated: Jun-15-15 8:32 pm
DETROIT - Cincinnati right-hander Jon Moscot left Monday night's game at Detroit in the first inning after dislocating his left shoulder while tagging out a runner.