- Reds commit 3 errors in 8th straight loss Updated: May-24-15 7:11 pm
CLEVELAND - One of the few things that the Cincinnati Reds had been doing well was playing defense. Not so much on Sunday.
- Indians' win streak reaches 6 games, Reds' skid hits 8 Updated: May-24-15 6:27 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona isn't picky when it comes to winning.
- Reds manager Bryan Price ejected even before game begins Updated: May-23-15 4:37 pm
- Reds scratch Cueto vs Indians, Mesoraco bothered by hip Updated: May-23-15 3:29 pm
- MLB and Reds discussing Rose role at All-Star Game Updated: May-21-15 5:00 pm
NEW YORK - Pete Rose's role at the All-Star game in Cincinnati will be determined by Major League Baseball and the Reds after they determine what other obligations the banned career hits leader has.
- Guthrie throws 6 scoreless innings; Royals top Reds 7-1 Updated: May-21-15 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals are off to the best start in franchise history.
- Reds: Bad firework caused smokestack fire at Great American Updated: May-20-15 12:32 pm
CINCINNATI - Officials with the Cincinnati Reds say the fireworks smokestack at Great American Ballpark that caught fire last week has been inspected by engineers and is expected to be up and running when the team returns for its next home game Monday.
- Price hints at changes after Reds' 9-8 loss to Giants Updated: May-17-15 7:18 pm
- Belt's 3rd homer in 3 games helps Giants beat Reds 9-8 Updated: May-17-15 6:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Getting back to basics is working for Brandon Belt and the San Francisco Giants.
- Giants activate Hunter Pence off DL, broken arm healed Updated: May-16-15 7:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The San Francisco Giants activated right fielder Hunter Pence off the disabled list Saturday, giving the defending World Series champions a big boost to their struggling offense.
- More shoulder surgery for Reds reliever Sean Marshall Updated: May-16-15 6:14 pm
- Smokestack at GABP catches fire during Giants-Reds game Updated: May-16-15 2:34 am
- Reds rookie righty Iglesias baffles Braves in 2-hit, 5-1 win Updated: May-13-15 10:28 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds rookie Raisel Iglesias may have pitched his way on to the Reds' roster.
- Reds promote Iglesias, claim Mattheus from Angels Updated: May-13-15 4:17 pm
- Reds' Frazier aching to get another shot at HR derby title Updated: May-12-15 8:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds third baseman Todd Frazier is aching for another chance at the All-Star home run derby after finishing second last season.
- Reds designate struggling reliever Gregg for assignment Updated: May-11-15 7:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds designated struggling reliever Kevin Gregg for assignment on Monday before the start of a series against the Atlanta Braves, trying to fix one of the NL's worst bullpens.
- Beckham's single lifts White Sox to 4-3 win over Reds Updated: May-10-15 7:12 pm
CHICAGO - Gordon Beckham is going to have a memorable present for his mom for Mother's Day.
- Pirates not pushing panic button as hitting woes continue Updated: May-08-15 11:38 pm
PITTSBURGH - Andrew McCutchen tried to channel his inner Marshawn Lynch.
- Reds-White Sox postponed by rain Updated: May-08-15 9:00 pm
CHICAGO - Reds first baseman Joey Votto will have to wait another day to serve his first major league suspension.
- 3 minor leaguers, including 2 Reds, given drug suspensions Updated: May-08-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - Cincinnati Reds pitchers David Ayala and Adolfi Telleria have been suspended 25 games each for violating baseball's minor league drug program and free agent pitcher Dawson Brown was banned 50 games.
- Reds' Joey Votto suspended for confrontation with umpire Updated: May-08-15 4:35 pm
CHICAGO - Reds first baseman Joey Votto has been suspended for one game and fined by Major League Baseball for making contact with an umpire during Wednesday night's 3-0 victory at Pittsburgh.
- Pirates bust loose, end 5-game slide with 7-2 win over Reds Updated: May-07-15 11:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Gregory Polanco ignored the stop sign from Pittsburgh Pirates third-base coach Rick Sofield and kept on churning. Considering the way the Pirates are struggling to score, the risk seemed worth the reward.
- Manfred says shortening MLB regular season a popular topic Updated: May-06-15 9:38 pm
HOUSTON - Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred says shortening the regular season is becoming a popular topic as players and owners prepare to negotiate a new labor deal.
- Reds' Votto ejected in 3rd inning against Pirates Updated: May-06-15 8:33 pm
- Teheran sharp for 6 innings, Braves beat Cueto, Reds Updated: May-03-15 6:03 pm
ATLANTA - A memorable afternoon for Kelly Johnson almost didn't happen.