- NH AG pursing action against online lender Updated: Dec-17-13 9:53 am
- NH bill aimed at tracking domestic violence data Updated: Dec-16-13 12:20 pm
- 'National Guard Day' being noted in NH Updated: Dec-13-13 5:05 am
- No charges against ex-New London police chief Updated: Dec-09-13 4:42 pm
- $75M bet at NH's mini casinos in name of charity Updated: Dec-08-13 9:05 am
- Cops: NH teen missing 2 months wrote letter to mom Updated: Dec-07-13 9:14 am
- Panel votes to back casino in New Hampshire Updated: Dec-06-13 2:55 pm
- Police say NH teen missing 2 months contacted mom Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 pm
- Bill raises NH gas, diesel tax about 4 cents Updated: Dec-05-13 3:20 pm
- NH attorney general gets money to fund cases Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 am
- Tax collections in November slightly below plan Updated: Dec-04-13 1:08 pm
- NH AG hopes rebuilt skull can ID 1969 slay victim Updated: Dec-03-13 2:54 pm
- Former Sen. Smith plans NH Senate campaign Updated: Dec-01-13 12:29 pm
- Transportation, lawmakers working on highway plan Updated: Dec-01-13 8:16 am
- Audit faults NH's prison work-release program Updated: Nov-27-13 10:31 am
- NH State Police to discuss Thanksgiving traffic Updated: Nov-26-13 8:13 am
- Leaders: Medicaid expansion still possible in NH Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 am
- NH union members ratify contract with state Updated: Nov-18-13 6:49 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A day after federal regulators sued an online lender, accusing it of collecting money that consumers didn't owe, New Hampshire's attorney general says the state will be joining others in pursuing similar violations involving the business.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - An effort to keep better track of domestic violence offenders will go before New Hampshire lawmakers next year, and advocates expect it to bring about a debate over gun rights.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - It's "National Guard Day" in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office says no criminal charges will be brought against a former police chief accused of inappropriate interactions with women.
SALEM, New Hampshire - As New Hampshire debates legalizing a commercial casino, the charities that rely on games of chance to raise millions of dollars every year worry that a big-name gambling hall would siphon off crucial revenue for the services they provide.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A teenager who disappeared nearly two months ago mailed her mother a letter several weeks after she was last seen, law enforcement officials said Friday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A special gambling panel charged with developing regulations for a future casino voted Friday to recommend that New Hampshire legalize one casino with up to 5,000 video slots and 150 table games.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire teenager who disappeared nearly two months ago mailed her mother a letter several weeks after she was last seen, law enforcement officials said Friday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Derry Republican is proposing using an inflation formula to increase New Hampshire's gas and diesel tax about 4 cents next July.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Executive Council has given the attorney general's office nearly $1 million to offset the costs of waging and defending major cases.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's tax collections are $23 million above estimates so far this fiscal year despite falling slightly below projections in November.
SALEM, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office hopes photographs of the reconstructed face of a 1969 slaying victim will help identify the man.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Former U.S. Sen. Bob Smith says he's moving back to New Hampshire in an attempt to win back his old seat.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are holding a work session on a draft of New Hampshire's 10-year highway plan.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A legislative audit is faulting New Hampshire's prison work-release program for failing to adequately monitor prisoners to determine what works to keep them from reoffending.
BEDFORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire State Police are going to be talking about their traffic operations and enforcement during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican and Democratic legislative leaders remain upbeat about the odds of expanding Medicaid to an estimated 49,000 poor New Hampshire adults despite the recent failed vote.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - State workers have ratified a tentative contract agreement with New Hampshire that requires workers to pay a deductible for the first time, but shares health plan savings with the workers in exchange.