- New Hampshire sanitation worker pinned between vehicles Updated: Feb-06-16 11:53 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a Portsmouth sanitation worker sustained life-threatening injuries when the driver of a car lost controlled and pinned him between both vehicles.
- Beacon Hill lawmakers head north for New Hampshire primary Updated: Feb-06-16 9:56 am
BOSTON - The New Hampshire primary is just days away and that can only mean one thing in neighboring Massachusetts - a mass exodus of elected officials from Beacon Hill to the frozen north to stump for the candidate of their choice.
- Md. Gov. Hogan to campaign for Christie in New Hampshire Updated: Feb-05-16 11:59 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is planning to campaign for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in New Hampshire this weekend.
- Arnold, Montel back Kasich presidential bid as NH vote nears Updated: Feb-05-16 11:46 am
In answer to New Hampshire voters flocking to The Donald, John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is battling his Republican presidential rival by bringing in The Arnold - and former television host Montel Williams.
- The Latest: Senate Democrats laud Hassan's speech, goals Updated: Feb-04-16 5:15 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Latest on Gov. Maggie Hassan's State of the State address: (all times local):
- In 2nd state of state, Hassan says drug abuse fight not over Updated: Feb-04-16 4:30 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - With her Statehouse term winding down and her U.S. Senate campaign beginning, Gov. Maggie Hassan used her final State of the State address Thursday to argue that fighting the opioid crisis, reauthorizing Medicaid expansion and investing in workforce development are equally important to New Hampshire's economic success.
- New Hampshire AG office investigating bar fight death Updated: Feb-04-16 4:50 am
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office is investigating after a Rochester man died outside a sports bar over the weekend.
- House rejects change to New Hampshire license plate Updated: Jan-28-16 5:20 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's "Live Free or Die" license plates will live to see another day.
- 2 bills seek to establish minimum wage in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-27-16 12:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers will consider two bills seeking to establish a state minimum wage.
- Gregg, Rendell discuss economic policy Updated: Jan-25-16 4:01 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Former Sen. Judd Gregg and former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell are speaking at a public forum in Portsmouth about the impact of fiscal policy decisions.
- Bevin travels to NH day after declaring state of emergency Updated: Jan-24-16 1:01 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A day after declaring a state of emergency due to a winter storm that dumped more than a foot of snow in parts of his state, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin traveled to New Hampshire to speak at a Republican forum.
- Police: Drunken driver struck, killed, pedestrian in Lincoln Updated: Jan-24-16 9:14 am
LINCOLN, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a drunken driver struck and killed a Massachusetts man walking on Main Street in Lincoln on Saturday.
- Man drives 130 mph, crashes, fleeing from New Hampshire cop Updated: Jan-24-16 8:57 am
EPPING, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a Massachusetts driver trying to evade arrest hit speeds of about 130 mph before crashing in Exeter.
- Bush upbraids Trump at New Hampshire Republican forum Updated: Jan-24-16 3:21 am
NASHUA, New Hampshire - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush unleashed a fury of criticism against Donald Trump on Saturday before imploring New Hampshire voters to forgo the billionaire businessman in the state's Feb. 9 primary.
- State House committee considering 2 pipeline bills Updated: Jan-20-16 2:37 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are considering two bills that could affect the development of a proposed natural gas pipeline.
- Dartmouth will account for state aid it agreed to in 1800s Updated: Jan-19-16 1:43 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Facing questions from a skeptical lawmaker, Dartmouth College has agreed to provide an annual accounting of how it keeps promises it made two centuries ago to help needy New Hampshire students.
- Ohio's Kasich goes full speed ahead in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-19-16 4:01 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With the New Hampshire presidential primary three weeks away, Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is planning a packed week of campaigning in the Granite State.
- Police: Man shoots at car with woman, children, kills self Updated: Jan-18-16 8:26 am
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire State Police say a man who shot at a car carrying a woman and two children as it left a home barricaded himself for several hours before fatally shooting himself.
- Investigation closes down portion of US Route 3 in Lancaster Updated: Jan-18-16 4:36 am
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire State Police officials say a portion of U.S. Route 3 in Lancaster has been closed for an ongoing police investigation.
- New Hampshire state police charge driver clocked at 102 mph Updated: Jan-17-16 3:35 pm
NEW HAMPTON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say they clocked a 20-year-old driver at 102 mph on Interstate 93 in North Hampton.
- A week after nipple spat, lawmakers blast harassment policy Updated: Jan-15-16 6:58 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Fresh off a social media spat over women exposing their nipples in public, the New Hampshire Legislature is caught in a dust-up over a new harassment policy that some lawmakers said restricts their rights to free speech.
- Lawmaker: School shootings have made teachers 1st responders Updated: Jan-13-16 5:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - School shootings have turned teachers into first responders, and they deserve the same death benefits given to police officers and firefighters, a state lawmaker said Wednesday.
- New Hampshire clears amendment to easement for Balsams Updated: Jan-13-16 12:53 pm
DIXVILLE NOTCH, New Hampshire - The redevelopment of the Balsams Resort in Dixville Notch has taken another step forward, thanks to the attorney general's office.
- Driver dies in I-93 crash in Littleton Updated: Jan-12-16 2:44 pm
LITTLETON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire State Police say a 77-year-old driver has died on Interstate 93 in Littleton after traveling off the road and striking a tree.
- Court upholds conviction in case of abused toddler Updated: Jan-12-16 12:52 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld the conviction of a man sent to prison for assaulting his girlfriend's 3-year-old son, days after a judicial panel refused to reduce his sentence of over 25 years.