- Senate approves hand-held cellphone ban in NH Updated: Apr-17-14 2:17 pm
- Hassan gets good rating, GOP names little-known Updated: Apr-17-14 6:59 am
- Senate panel takes up medical registry bill Updated: Apr-16-14 12:49 pm
- Bill would establish NH paint disposal program Updated: Apr-16-14 12:19 pm
- New Hampshire mulls immunity to stop unfit drivers Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- Court nixes conviction based on man's green tongue Updated: Apr-15-14 5:31 pm
- NH plans to appeal hospital tax ruling Updated: Apr-14-14 1:31 pm
- Shaheen, state senate alarmed over painkiller Updated: Apr-11-14 12:34 pm
- Prosecutors to challenge ruling to reinstate Reams Updated: Apr-11-14 6:41 am
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- House committee weighing Senate bill for 2 casinos Updated: Apr-10-14 1:43 pm
- No charges filed in hospital-jail disturbances Updated: Apr-09-14 2:48 pm
- Bill looks at mental health records in gun buys Updated: Apr-09-14 2:28 pm
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- New Hampshire bill aims to nip false patent claims Updated: Apr-06-14 11:16 am
- NH measure would bar discrimination against gays Updated: Apr-02-14 4:51 pm
- NH tax receipts continue positive trend Updated: Apr-02-14 4:23 pm
- Politically active couple, firm, honored by UNH Updated: Apr-02-14 11:34 am
- Citizen groups push for NH Senate money pledge Updated: Apr-01-14 2:01 pm
- NH AG: Man shot wife, then self Updated: Apr-01-14 1:25 pm
- Red Sox trophy making an appearance in NH Updated: Mar-28-14 6:22 am
- NH gov signs Medicaid expansion into law Updated: Mar-27-14 2:10 pm
- State Department official visits NH Updated: Mar-27-14 4:37 am
- NH House rejects legalizing 1 ounce of marijuana Updated: Mar-26-14 4:53 pm
- Shaheen urges feds to expedite Medicaid waivers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Hand-held cellphone use would be banned while driving in New Hampshire in mid-2015 under a bill passed Thursday by the Senate.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - A poll shows a majority of New Hampshire residents approve of the job that Gov. Maggie Hassan is doing.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Other states are eager to follow New Hampshire's lead in monitoring medical technicians like the one who stole drugs from Exeter Hospital and infected patients with hepatitis C, but the state can still do more to prevent future problems, according to a lawmaker who is planning additional legislation.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The price of a gallon of paint could rise 75 cents to fund a paint recycling and disposal program in New Hampshire under a bill before the Senate.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Legislation that would protect New Hampshire doctors and other medical professionals from lawsuits if they report someone as unfit to drive ran into a potential roadblock in the Senate on Tuesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A police officer who stopped a driver for a defective taillight acted unlawfully when he asked to see the man's tongue, then used its green hue as the basis for a marijuana arrest, the New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The state will appeal a superior court judge's ruling that a tax on New Hampshire's hospitals that brings in $185 million annually is unconstitutional.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is voicing concern about abuse potential of a powerful new painkiller - a day after a New Hampshire Senate committee proposed an 18-month moratorium on the drug.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's attorney general plans to challenge a judge's ruling that the continued suspension of the Rockingham County attorney is illegal.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gambling supporters are sweetening the pot by including $25 million in aid to communities in the latest bill to legalize casinos in New Hampshire, but opponents told a House committee Thursday it is a false promise.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office is not filing any criminal charges in the case of a man involved in physical confrontations with hospital and jail guards.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - People barred from buying guns for mental health reasons should be allowed to prove to a judge they're capable of owning a firearm, supporters told a House committee Wednesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are considering making it harder for companies with false patent claims - known as patent trolls - to demand that businesses pay licensing fees or be sued.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A proposed amendment to New Hampshire's constitution that would prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation divided gay activists Wednesday because it does not cover transgender individuals.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's March tax receipts are continuing to reflect modest growth in the economy.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire couple active in state politics and a Portsmouth-based high-tech firm are being honored by the University of New Hampshire during this year's commencement.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
BARRINGTON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire authorities say a man shot his wife multiple times, killing her, then shot himself once in the head in an apparent murder-suicide in the town of Barrington.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The public is invited to take a look at the Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Trophy at the New Hampshire Statehouse.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officially expanded its Medicaid program Thursday to cover about 50,000 poor adults eligible for federal subsidies under the health care overhaul law.
PLYMOUTH, New Hampshire - A State Department official is visiting New Hampshire to discuss U.S. engagements in Syria, Burma and other parts of the world.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's House reversed itself Wednesday and killed a bill that would have legalized up to 1 ounce of marijuana for recreational use for anyone age 21 and older.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is urging federal authorities to expedite approval of the waivers needed to implement New Hampshire's plan to use Medicaid funds to buy private insurance for 50,000 poor adults.