- Knicks lose again, thumped 109-94 by Cavs Updated: Dec-10-13 10:32 pm
- Knicks' Chandler practicing again Updated: Dec-10-13 6:44 pm
- Martin out for Knicks with ankle injury Updated: Dec-10-13 6:09 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Ed Burns talks 'Mob City,' acting and storytelling Updated: Dec-04-13 12:53 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Pelicans' Davis breaks hand against Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 9:31 pm
- Anthony misses last-second jumper, Nuggets hang on Updated: Nov-30-13 1:09 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 1:42 am
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Wall's 31 points help Wizards beat Knicks 98-89 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:56 pm
- NBA fines Woodson $25,000 for ref criticism Updated: Nov-22-13 2:27 pm
- George, Pacers pull out OT victory over Knicks Updated: Nov-20-13 11:35 pm
- Pistons hold off Knicks for 92-86 win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:14 pm
- Injured Felton out for Knicks Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
- Knicks send Chris Smith to NBA D-League Updated: Nov-18-13 5:45 pm
- Knicks frustrated, confused with lack of effort Updated: Nov-17-13 6:24 pm
- Hawks send Knicks to 5th straight home loss Updated: Nov-16-13 11:27 pm
- World Peace out, Stoudemire could get more minutes Updated: Nov-16-13 7:23 pm
- NBA fines JR Smith for Twitter rant Updated: Nov-15-13 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - His arms folded across his chest, New York Knicks coach Mike Woodson watched helplessly as three Cleveland players streaked past him on the way to an uncontested layup.
CLEVELAND - Knicks All-Star center Tyson Chandler has begun practicing and is making progress toward a return from a broken right leg.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Actor, director and writer Ed Burns' first feature film, "The Brothers McMullen," launched his career as a multitasking talent. He went on to star along with Tom Hanks in "Saving Private Ryan" and last year in "Alex Cross" with Tyler Perry. The 45-year-old comes from a long line of New York City police officers, but he plays the infamous mobster Bugsy Siegel in TNT's "Mob City." He lives in New York City with his wife, model Christy Turlington, and their two children.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
DENVER - Carmelo Anthony's bid for a triumphant return to Denver fell short.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews is as intrigued as anybody with the team's 11-game winning streak.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers' early success this season is chemistry.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
WASHINGTON - After yet another loss for his New York Knicks in what's been a trying - not to mention 3-9 - start to the season, Carmelo Anthony did not attempt to pretend everything is wonderful right now.
NEW YORK - Paul George and the Pacers were down and just about out, seconds away from consecutive losses.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith and the Detroit Pistons finally went up against a team they could handle defensively.
NEW YORK - Widespread Panic arrived at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night.
NEW YORK - Twitter is proving to be one costly website for J.R. Smith.