- Knicks' season over, focus is on Anthony's future Updated: Apr-17-14 7:42 pm
- Knicks beat Raptors, who get No. 3 seed anyway Updated: Apr-16-14 11:50 pm
- Woodson still believes he's right coach for Knicks Updated: Apr-16-14 9:19 pm
- Knicks sign Lamar Odom Updated: Apr-16-14 8:02 pm
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Injured Anthony will sit out Knicks' last 2 games Updated: Apr-15-14 7:50 pm
- Newly eliminated Knicks stop Bulls' streak at 7 Updated: Apr-13-14 11:35 pm
- Raptors fall to Knicks but still clinch division Updated: Apr-11-14 11:36 pm
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Larry Brown criticizes Knicks in radio interview Updated: Apr-07-14 6:27 pm
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Beal's jumper, Anthony's miscues help Wizards win Updated: Apr-05-14 12:24 am
- SMU loses to Minnesota 65-63 in NIT title game Updated: Apr-03-14 11:44 pm
- Pitino leads Minnesota past SMU 65-63 to win NIT Updated: Apr-03-14 11:40 pm
- Knicks rout Nets 110-81, move into 8th in East Updated: Apr-02-14 11:33 pm
- Minnesota beats Florida State 67-64 in OT at NIT Updated: Apr-02-14 2:23 am
- SMU rallies past Clemson 65-59 in NIT semifinals Updated: Apr-02-14 12:21 am
- Despite struggles, Hawks cling to 8th playoff spot Updated: Apr-01-14 4:30 pm
- 5 things to know about the Eastern Conference race Updated: Apr-01-14 12:44 pm
- Knicks beat Jazz 92-83 to finish 3-2 road trip Updated: Apr-01-14 1:02 am
- Bobcats battle back to top Wizards 100-94 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:41 pm
- Knicks beat Warriors 89-84, eye final playoff spot Updated: Mar-31-14 12:44 am
- Wall, Wizards beat Hawks 101-97 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:11 am
- Dragic's 32 leads Suns to 112-88 rout of Knicks Updated: Mar-29-14 1:45 am
GREENBURGH, New York - Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win.
NEW YORK - The Knicks lingered on the court, soaking in the cheers from the fans wearing those giveaway orange shirts that were probably meant for the playoffs.
NEW YORK - Mike Woodson won't lobby to keep his job with the New York Knicks. He believes he's already proven he deserves it.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony's will miss the final two games with a torn labrum in his right shoulder, ending his first playoff-less season and potentially his New York Knicks career.
NEW YORK - In nearly 800 NBA regular-games, Carmelo Anthony had never played in one like this.
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors clinched the Atlantic Division title on Friday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
NEW YORK - Larry Brown thinks the New York Knicks have mistreated coach Mike Woodson. If they are going to replace him, he believes it should be with Phil Jackson.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony kept losing the ball all night long, and now the New York Knicks have lost their hold on eighth place in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
NEW YORK - An exhilarating season for SMU ended a few points shy of a championship.
NEW YORK - Richard Pitino held his 3-year-old daughter in his arms as his Minnesota team cut down the net at Madison Square Garden.
NEW YORK - New York's once faint, nearly unrealistic playoff hopes have become a real possibility. The Knicks intend to seize the opportunity and run with it.
NEW YORK - The Pitino family still has a chance to win a championship this season.
NEW YORK - Larry Brown already is the only head coach to win both an NCAA and NBA championship. Now he has a chance to add the NIT to his extensive resume - in his old backyard, no less.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver checks out the NBA standings every morning.
MIAMI - Miami has caught Indiana in the race for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. That might be a problem.
SALT LAKE CITY - Momentum on defense is a powerful thing. Force an opponent into a dry spell and a team can seize an opportunity to win big games.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson laughed when told he finished three stitches shy of a triple-double.
OAKLAND, California - One game.