- Humphrey concedes legislative race after recanvass Updated: Dec-12-13 3:27 pm
- Lawmaker urging tougher law for heroin dealing Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 am
- Ky. landlord faces meth-related charge Updated: Dec-07-13 7:17 am
- Traffic deaths down in Kentucky Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 am
- Police puzzled by slaying of TV star 56 years ago Updated: Dec-02-13 7:11 pm
- US Chamber of Commerce promotes McConnell in TV ad Updated: Dec-02-13 1:19 pm
- Former Ky. lawmaker, Callahan, dies at 74 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:35 am
- Ky. State Police launch holiday enforcement drive Updated: Dec-02-13 4:08 am
- Potential GOP gubernatorial candidate stirs ire Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 am
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Thanksgiving Day crash Updated: Nov-29-13 9:14 am
- 90-year-old Gurley Martin files for US Senate Updated: Nov-29-13 3:49 am
- Grimes picks up key endorsement in Senate race Updated: Nov-26-13 2:23 pm
- Mayors urge Ky. to boost engineering graduates Updated: Nov-25-13 6:53 pm
- Grimes calls for additional child care tax breaks Updated: Nov-22-13 3:31 pm
- Highway officials issue seat belt reminder Updated: Nov-22-13 3:34 am
- Youth charged in fire that killed Ky. grandparents Updated: Nov-21-13 7:16 pm
- Youth charged in fire that killed Ky. grandparents Updated: Nov-21-13 6:16 pm
- Man dies in wreck with trooper in southeastern Ky. Updated: Nov-21-13 5:37 pm
- Grimes pledges support for jobs plan for veterans Updated: Nov-21-13 3:23 pm
- Ky Supreme Court reinstates attorney's conviction Updated: Nov-21-13 12:39 pm
- Ky. high court rejects ex-judge's reinstatement Updated: Nov-21-13 11:52 am
- Casinos may be issue again for Ky. Legislature Updated: Nov-20-13 4:36 pm
- Grimes accused of exploiting 'Obama Girl' tweet Updated: Nov-20-13 2:58 pm
- Police ask for help to find missing Ky. man Updated: Nov-20-13 11:35 am
- 62 new Ky. State Police troopers receive diplomas Updated: Nov-20-13 4:07 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democrat Kim Humphrey has conceded a close legislative race in western Kentucky after a recanvass confirmed Tuesday's vote totals.
BURLINGTON, Kentucky - A northern Kentucky legislator is calling for tougher jail penalties for heroin dealing, but treatment advocates argued that harsher criminal punishments don't help with the problem of addiction.
GEORGETOWN, Kentucky - A central Kentucky landlord has been arrested for allegedly renting a house without telling the new occupants that methamphetamine had been made there.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Heading into the final month of the year, Kentucky's traffic death count was lower than the same time a year ago.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The beating death 56 years ago of popular local singer William Arliss "Curly" Shelton has puzzled Kentucky investigators since it happened and is one of the oldest for which state troopers are still actively asking for help from the public.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will spend more than $180,000 to run a TV ad across Kentucky over the next 10 days promoting Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell as a champion for the state's coal industry.
WILDER, Kentucky - Jim Callahan, who served as a state representative for northern Kentucky's 67th District for 18 years until his retirement in 2004, has died. He was 74.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky State Police troopers across the state will be looking at data to see where highway crashes involving injury or death most often occur.
SOMERSET, Kentucky - Commissioner James Comer has been accused of creating divisions within the state GOP with a speech he delivered last week to a Somerset business group.
BOONEVILLE, Kentucky - One person has died and another been injured in a crash in southeastern Kentucky.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Ninety-year-old Gurley Martin has filed candidacy papers to run for U.S. Senate in Kentucky.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A national advocate for pay equality for women has endorsed Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes for U.S. Senate.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The mayors of Kentucky's two largest cities made a pitch Monday to increase the number of homegrown engineers, part of a strategy to expand the region's manufacturing clout as Louisville and Lexington put aside their rivalry to team up on economic development.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, pushing to make gender an issue in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race, called Friday for additional tax breaks for businesses that provide on-site child care services for working women.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Transportation Secretary Mike Hancock says the long Thanksgiving weekend is among the year's busiest times for travel.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky teenager has been charged with starting a house fire that killed her grandparents, a relative said Thursday, leaving the grieving family to wonder what events led to the tragedy.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A Kentucky man grieving the deaths of his parents in a house fire says the victims' teenage granddaughter has been charged in the fire that killed them.
WILLIAMSBURG, Kentucky - A southeastern Kentucky man has died after colliding with a Kentucky State Police trooper who was responding to another wreck.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes has pledged her support for a move in the U.S. Senate to make tax credits permanent for businesses that hire military veterans.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Kentucky Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the conviction and three-year prison sentence of an attorney accused of tax evasion.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A former eastern Kentucky judge who served time in federal prison for trading a lenient sentence for prescription lost a bid Thursday to have his law license reinstated.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A Louisville Democrat has drafted legislation calling for a constitutional amendment to allow three stand-alone casinos, plus five others at horse tracks.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Republicans accused Democrat Alison Grimes on Wednesday of exploiting an "offensive" GOP tweet in an effort to avoid bigger issues in her bid to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
HARLAN, Kentucky - State police are appealing to the public in an effort to get information about an eastern Kentucky man who went missing two years ago.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky State Police Academy has awarded diplomas to the agency's 62 newest troopers.