- Team releases Rutgers football player charged in robbery Updated: May-28-15 6:59 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers University in New Jersey has dismissed a football player from the team who was arrested on a robbery charge last weekend in Florida.
- Florida's highest court rules UCF has immunity Updated: May-28-15 4:30 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - A private corporation that runs the University of Central Florida's athletic program won't have to pay $10 million to the family of a football player who died during practice, the Florida Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Missouri-Arkansas football game date moved to Nov. 27 Updated: May-28-15 3:53 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas says the Razorbacks' November football game against Missouri has been moved up by one day and will be nationally televised.
- SEC to 'substantially' increase fines for rushing fields Updated: May-27-15 9:27 pm
DESTIN, Florida - The Southeastern Conference has been fining its schools for rushing fields and storming courts since 2004.
- Miles plans to meet with suspended LSU lineman Updated: May-27-15 8:00 pm
- Rutgers football player jailed in Florida on robbery charge Updated: May-25-15 11:39 am
BRADENTON, Florida - Authorities say a Rutgers football player is jailed in southwest Florida on a robbery charge.
- La Tech juggles 2016 non-conference games out of 'SEC West' Updated: May-24-15 4:00 pm
RUSTON, Louisiana - Tommy McClelland says that when he became athletic director at Louisiana Tech, the football team was committed to some non-conference games way out of its league in 2016. With a few contract changes and a fellow athletic director's help, he changed that.
- Georgia to start work on indoor practice facility in January Updated: May-21-15 6:37 pm
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Georgia plans to begin construction in January on a new indoor facility that will give the football team a long-awaited practice location during bad weather.
- Arkansas football center named to Rimington watch list Updated: May-19-15 2:57 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The center for the Razorbacks football team has been placed on a spring watch list for the top players at the position.
- Florida adds Vanderbilt graduate transfer Josh Grady Updated: May-15-15 6:08 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Former Vanderbilt quarterback/receiver Josh Grady has landed at Florida.
- Georgia WR Blake Tibbs to transfer for final 2 years Updated: May-13-15 5:30 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia wide receiver Blake Tibbs, who couldn't earn a prominent role in Georgia's offense the last two seasons, will transfer to another school for his final two years of eligibility.
- As grad transfer is scrutinized, SEC might lock out Golson Updated: May-13-15 5:05 pm
Florida State? Interested. South Carolina? Not interested. Florida? Happy to be mentioned. Georgia? Well, the Bulldogs would rather not say.
- Mornhinweg transfers, leaving Florida with 2 scholarship QBs Updated: May-13-15 3:02 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida is down to two scholarship quarterbacks with the departure of Skyler Mornhinweg to Columbia University.
- Coach: Jackson not enrolled at Florida following arrest Updated: May-13-15 1:51 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Talented and troubled cornerback J.C. Jackson is no longer enrolled at Florida following an arrest.
- Vandy adds JUCO offensive tackle DellaRipa to signing class Updated: May-12-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt has added junior-college offensive tackle EJ DellaRipa to its signing class.
- Arkansas strength and conditioning coach earns recognition Updated: May-06-15 2:21 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas strength and condition coach is set to receive a prestigious national recognition.
- Ole Miss coach gets firsthand taste of Talladega speed Updated: May-03-15 3:18 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Hugh Freeze knows a little something about speed and about NASCAR.
- Auburn dismisses defensive end Elijah Daniel after arrest Updated: May-02-15 8:45 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn has dismissed defensive end Elijah Daniel from the team, three days after the player's arrest.
- Ex-Tennessee linebacker Johnson seeking separate trial Updated: May-01-15 5:39 pm
- Mack Rhoades off and running at Missouri Updated: Apr-30-15 8:03 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Asked how to raise attendance at sporting events, new Missouri athletic director Mack Rhoades said simply, "Win games."
- Former SEC football player charged in death of Georgia boy Updated: Apr-30-15 12:14 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia - Police have charged a former Southeastern Conference football player with killing a 4-year-old boy.