- 4 Auburn football players arrested on marijuana charges Updated: May-02-16 4:15 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Four Auburn football players have been arrested on misdemeanor drug charges, including starting cornerback Carlton Davis.
- Troy University football player killed in motorcycle crash Updated: May-02-16 9:21 am
GULF SHORES, Alabama - A Troy University football player has died following a motorcycle crash in Alabama.
- 5-star WR Demetris Robertson commits to California for 2016 Updated: May-01-16 7:10 pm
BERKELEY, California - Five-star high school wide receiver Demetris Robertson of Georgia has officially committed to playing at California next season.
- Ole Miss to investigate Tunsil's comments on receiving cash Updated: Apr-29-16 6:27 pm
Laremy Tunsil said enough about Mississippi at the NFL draft for the university to launch an investigation into his time at the school. Now, the former Rebel offensive lineman only wants to talk about his new team, the Miami Dolphins.
- Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis resigns Updated: Apr-29-16 3:56 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis has resigned.
- Ex-South Carolina RB Lattimore moving on without football Updated: Apr-29-16 2:55 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Three years ago, South Carolina's record-setting running back Marcus Lattimore waited anxiously during the NFL draft to see which - if any - team would take a former first-round talent with two seriously damaged knees.
- NCAA scraps ban on satellite camps; recruiting under study Updated: Apr-28-16 10:30 pm
The NCAA Division I Board of Directors scrapped a proposed ban on satellite camps Thursday, rebuffing a request from powerhouse conferences in the South and clearing the way for coaches to hold and work at clinics far from their campuses this summer.
- DUI charge against Tennessee lineman Charles Mosley dropped Updated: Apr-28-16 4:40 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A charge of driving under the influence against Tennessee offensive lineman Charles Mosley has been dropped.
- Florida, Miami agree to renew football rivalry in 2019 Updated: Apr-26-16 3:29 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida and Miami will renew their rivalry in Orlando.
- Former Georgia 2-sport star Zippy Morocco dead at 86 Updated: Apr-25-16 6:50 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Anthony "Zippy" Morocco, the University of Georgia's first basketball All-American and one of the school's most accomplished return specialists in football, has died. He was 86.
- Louisiana Tech signee arrested following weekend shooting Updated: Apr-25-16 5:26 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A Louisiana Tech football recruit has been arrested and charged with first-degree battery and aggravated robbery following a weekend shooting in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
- Confident Allen settling in as starting QB for Arkansas Updated: Apr-23-16 4:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Austin Allen has been in this situation before, taking over at quarterback following the graduation of his older brother, Brandon.
- Lawson out after 3 seasons as Tennessee's strength coach Updated: Apr-22-16 7:17 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Dave Lawson is no longer part of Tennessee's athletic department after serving as the football team's director of strength and conditioning for the last three seasons.
- Knoxville police change policy about notifying Vols coaches Updated: Apr-22-16 5:41 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Knoxville police are ending their practice of making courtesy calls to Tennessee coaches about incidents involving Vols players.
- Dickerson, Akers among 6 Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Apr-22-16 2:23 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Former SMU tailback Eric Dickerson and former Texas coach Fred Akers have been inducted with four others into the Cotton Bowl Hall of Fame.
- No surprise: UNC names Trubisky as starting QB for opener Updated: Apr-22-16 1:15 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Larry Fedora has named Mitch Trubisky as starting quarterback for the opener against Georgia.
- Mississippi's NCAA case receives 30-day extension Updated: Apr-21-16 7:30 pm
Mississippi has put its response to alleged NCAA rules violations on hold after a third-party was granted a 30-day extension in the case.
- Vols' Johnson has 1 charged dropped, another reduced Updated: Apr-21-16 1:48 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - One of two charges against Tennessee defensive lineman Alexis Johnson was dismissed Thursday and the other was reduced from a felony count of aggravated assault to misdemeanor domestic assault.
- Tennessee surveys supporters during Neyland renovation study Updated: Apr-20-16 4:14 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart has sent an email asking fans to participate in an online survey about Neyland Stadium as the school conducts a renovation study.
- Former Razorback Henry to get Mackey Award at spring game Updated: Apr-20-16 12:20 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Former Arkansas Razorback tight end Hunter Henry will be presented with the 2015 John Mackey Award during the Razorbacks' annual Red-White game.
- UMass to play at Georgia in 2018 football season Updated: Apr-20-16 12:13 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia and the University of Massachusetts have agreed to games in football and men's basketball.
- Plenty of QB competition in SEC's Western Division Updated: Apr-19-16 7:54 pm
More than a month of spring football practice has helped a few teams in the Southeastern Conference's Western Division find a new starting quarterback.
- Mississippi State's Mullen finishes Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-18-16 4:00 pm
BOSTON - Mississippi State football coach Dan Mullen has finished the Boston Marathon with an unofficial time of 4 hours, 28 minutes and 35 seconds.
- Coaching changes at 3 schools bring new look to SEC East Updated: Apr-18-16 3:44 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Southeastern Conference Eastern Division's new look was on display this spring.
- Eason has sharp debut, 93,000 pack Georgia's spring game Updated: Apr-16-16 8:39 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - New coach Kirby Smart never doubted Georgia's fans would fill Sanford Stadium for his first spring scrimmage.