- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.
- Jeb Bush tailgating before Mississippi rivalry football game Updated: Nov-24-15 5:07 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush plans to socialize with college football fans in Mississippi this weekend.
- Bender may get 1st start for No. 20 Cougars in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-24-15 4:56 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Peyton Bender was somewhat of an unknown in high school when he traveled from sunny south Florida to chilly eastern Washington to throw the football for Mike Leach.
- Auburn can add luster to season against Alabama in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-24-15 4:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says Alabama's likely the most talented team in the country, has the nation's best defensive front seven and one of the top running backs.
- Mason making it clear freshman QB must boost Vandy offense Updated: Nov-24-15 4:37 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores' offense has nearly withered away over the past month, and coach Derek Mason is making it clear freshman quarterback Kyle Shurmur must give them a big boost.
- Marshall brothers add turkey to Georgia-Ga Tech rivalry Updated: Nov-24-15 4:28 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia-Georgia Tech rivalry this year will feature a Thanksgiving feast that brings opposing players to the same dinner table.
- LSU's Miles sidestepping questions about his future Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles considers talk about his job security "off limits" right now and he has no interest in retiring.
- Fisher: No. 14 Florida Stare, No. 10 Florida very similar Updated: Nov-23-15 6:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher prepares for Saturday's game against No. 10 Florida, he sees a mirror image of his own squad.
- Arkansas tries to bounce back following blocked field goal Updated: Nov-23-15 5:56 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema sat in his office following a 51-50 loss to Mississippi State on Saturday night, having finished his postgame meeting with players and media responsibilities.
- Tennessee defense beating up on weak offenses late in season Updated: Nov-23-15 5:22 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A weak late-season schedule has given Tennessee's defense an opportunity to flex its muscles.
- Ragland, No. 2 Alabama feeling good entering finishing run Updated: Nov-23-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Linebacker Reggie Ragland says this Alabama team is different.
- Kentucky needs to beat rival Louisville for bowl eligibility Updated: Nov-23-15 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's postseason quest remains alive after a performance reminiscent of its 4-1 start that made a bowl bid seem inevitable.
- No. 19 Ole Miss, No. 23 Mississippi State set for Egg Bowl Updated: Nov-23-15 5:06 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi quarterback Chad Kelly didn't need many words to describe Saturday's highly anticipated Egg Bowl against rival Mississippi State.
- Prescott, Treadwell, Mullens among Conerly Trophy finalists Updated: Nov-23-15 5:00 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott, Mississippi receiver Laquon Treadwell and Southern Miss quarterback Nick Mullens are among the 10 finalists for the 20th Conerly Trophy.
- 3 Doors Down to perform Saturday with LSU's Tiger Band Updated: Nov-23-15 2:18 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Rock band 3 Doors Down is scheduled to perform with LSU's Tiger Band during halftime of the football game against Texas A&M in Tiger Stadium on Saturday.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- Prescott, Allen put on amazing QB duel in shootout Updated: Nov-23-15 4:25 am
As poor as the reputation has been this season for Southeastern Conference quarterbacks, Mississippi State's Dak Prescott and Arkansas' Brandon Allen put on arguably the best head-to-head show in a game this season on Saturday night.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.
- Jones brings 'little man attitude,' big plays to No. 2 Bama Updated: Nov-22-15 4:16 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones can be easy to overlook behind all those bulky run-stoppers and pass rushers on Alabama's defense.
- AP Top 25: Iowa up to 3 behind Clemson, Alabama; Ohio St 8th Updated: Nov-22-15 2:08 pm
Iowa moved to No. 3 in The Associated Press college football poll, taking advantage of the first losses by Ohio State and Oklahoma State to slip in behind No. 1 Clemson and No. 2 Alabama.
- A boycott's birth: How the Missouri race protests began Updated: Nov-22-15 10:36 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - On the day he met with black players for the University of Missouri's football team, graduate student Jonathan Butler hadn't eaten for six days.
- Vanderbilt offense sputters in 25-0 loss to Texas A&M Updated: Nov-22-15 1:05 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt's offense took a giant step backward on Saturday night.
- Late block helps Mississippi State hold off Arkansas 51-50 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:46 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema has experienced his share of heartbreak in three seasons at Arkansas.
- Allen, Bertolet lead Texas A&M past Vanderbilt 25-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Taylor Bertolet's last name is pronounced bert-uh-let, but Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin heard somebody call him bert-a-lot Saturday.
- Pinkel carried off field after Missouri's loses home finale Updated: Nov-22-15 12:42 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Even in defeat, Gary Pinkel made a triumphant exit.