- Alabama, Auburn both holding spring scrimmages Updated: Apr-19-14 5:34 am
- Texas A&M QB Joeckel to transfer Updated: Apr-16-14 7:51 pm
- Murray hopes workout eases NFL draft concerns Updated: Apr-16-14 7:04 pm
- Allen leads resurgent Arkansas passing attack Updated: Apr-16-14 2:36 pm
- Kentucky QB Whitlow plans to transfer Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- Panel of administrators: NCAA system must change Updated: Apr-15-14 7:08 pm
- Auburn's Barber diagnosed recently with dyslexia Updated: Apr-15-14 3:14 pm
- Vols assistants get extensions, Thigpen gets raise Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Mason impresses in Georgia spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 8:08 pm
- Brandon Allen top Hog; 2 QBs switch positions Updated: Apr-12-14 7:50 pm
- Malone scores 3 TDs in Orange & White Game Updated: Apr-12-14 7:18 pm
- Healthy Driskel helps unveil new Florida offense Updated: Apr-12-14 7:17 pm
- Quarterbacks rule at MSU spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 5:30 pm
- Confident South Carolina finishes quiet spring Updated: Apr-12-14 4:23 pm
- Vandy's new coach Mason tests Dores in spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 4:18 pm
- Missouri dismisses WR Green-Beckham from team Updated: Apr-12-14 12:09 am
- Vols' QB battle likely to continue this summer Updated: Apr-11-14 6:35 pm
- Review: Mizzou didn't follow federal assault rules Updated: Apr-11-14 5:37 pm
- MSU's Jones improving for Mississippi State Updated: Apr-11-14 4:08 pm
- LSU touts economic study, cites game day concerns Updated: Apr-10-14 8:26 pm
- Police: no arrest in case involving Missouri WR Updated: Apr-10-14 6:31 pm
- Bielema announces addition to UA football staff Updated: Apr-10-14 5:00 pm
- Alabama's Henry, Howard appear to be rising stars Updated: Apr-10-14 3:10 pm
- Mettenberger works out hard at LSU pro day Updated: Apr-09-14 8:47 pm
- Longtime Neyland Stadium PA announcer Denton dies Updated: Apr-09-14 7:25 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - It's football season in Alabama, at least for a day.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M quarterback Matt Joeckel will leave the school to try and use his final year of eligibility elsewhere.
ATHENS, Georgia - Quarterback Aaron Murray still has some convincing to do after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery in late November.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema left little doubt about the foreseeable future when he said returning starter Brandon Allen had pulled away from the rest of the Arkansas quarterbacks following a scrimmage last week.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A panel of college administrators agree the NCAA business model has to change to survive.
AUBURN, Alabama - Peyton Barber was sitting in class a few months ago when a familiar problem surfaced.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has given one-year extensions to the assistants on Butch Jones' football staff and has awarded linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen a $25,000 raise.
ATHENS, Georgia - An injury late last season gave Hutson Mason a head start on replacing record-setting Aaron Murray as Georgia's quarterback.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The number of Arkansas quarterbacks dropped from five to three this week, but the leader at the position hasn't changed - Brandon Allen is No. 1 for now.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The only certainty about Tennessee's four-man quarterback competition is that the winner will throw to a vastly improved receiving corps.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Jeff Driskel wore tan flip flops and blue basketball shorts following Florida's spring game. His calm demeanor contrasted with the frenzied offense that the Gators unveiled on Saturday in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's top three quarterbacks combined for 653 yards passing in their spring game on Saturday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier didn't get a lot of answers out of spring practice, but for once he came in without a lot of questions.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores and new coach Derek Mason have wrapped up spring practice. A decision on a starting quarterback may not be made until August at the earliest.
ST. LOUIS - Missouri decided enough was enough.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Butch Jones is still waiting for someone to separate themselves from the rest in the Volunteers' four-man quarterback competition as spring practice draws to a close.
ROLLA, Missouri - An independent report released Friday says the University of Missouri failed to follow parts of the federal law that governs sexual harassment on campus when handling the case of a former swimmer's suicide.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - As a freshman, Chris Jones was arguably Mississippi State's best defensive football player.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - An economic study released by LSU's athletic department on Thursday finds that Baton Rouge-area business sales related to the Tigers' sports programs has more than quadrupled since 2001 to nearly $400 million annually.
ST. LOUIS - A police investigation of a suspected burglary involving Missouri wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham has been closed without an arrest, primarily because of reluctant witnesses who fear retaliation and harassment for bringing a criminal complaint.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas football coach Bret Bielema has announced an addition the football staff.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Wearing an LSU helmet, shoulder pads and a yellow practice jersey, Zach Mettenberger took a mock snap and rolled hard to his right, rifling passes to former LSU receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Bobby Denton, who worked as Neyland Stadium's public address announcer for nearly half a century, has died. He was 73.