- Isiah Thomas doesn't reject idea of eventual return to NBA Updated: May-22-15 2:12 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Isiah Thomas said he hasn't spoken with New York Knicks President Phil Jackson since joining the Liberty as a consultant in February.
- Dream re-signs veteran forward DeLisha Milton-Jones Updated: May-21-15 6:53 pm
- Isiah Thomas wants people to keep open mind about new job Updated: May-21-15 5:38 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Isiah Thomas knew there would be questions when it was announced two weeks ago that he would be the new president of the New York Liberty. Thomas hopes that people will just keep an open mind.
- Prince to miss beginning of WNBA season to play for Russia Updated: May-21-15 4:20 pm
NEW YORK - New York Liberty guard Epiphanny Prince will miss perhaps the first month of the WNBA season to try to help Russia qualify for next year's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- WNBA's Dream looks to learn from devastating playoff loss Updated: May-20-15 7:27 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Dream hope a devastating loss in last year's WNBA playoffs will provide some valuable lessons for the new season.
- Sun trades rights to Asjha Jones to Minnesota Updated: May-13-15 11:42 am
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - The Connecticut Sun has traded the rights to forward Asjha Jones to the Minnesota Lynx in exchange for a second round pick in the 2016 WNBA Draft.
- WNBA reviewing Isiah Thomas hire, domestic violence case Updated: May-07-15 8:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - The WNBA has been thrown into the national conversation about domestic violence and sports, and now is facing a decision involving sexual harassment.
- Sun G Katie Douglas retires from WNBA Updated: May-01-15 2:30 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Connecticut Sun guard Katie Douglas has announced her retirement from the WNBA.
- Thorough sweep of Statue of Liberty turns up no explosives Updated: Apr-24-15 4:52 pm
NEW YORK - A bomb threat made by an anonymous 911 caller forced the evacuation of hundreds of tourists Friday from the Statue of Liberty, but a thorough sweep of the landmark by investigators turned up no explosives.