- Justice Dickson hailed for his civility, grace at retirement Updated: Apr-29-16 5:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Supreme Court Justice Brent Dickson ended his long tenure on the state's high court Friday with a retirement ceremony filled with praise from the court's other justices for his civility, grace and a legacy of nearly 900 legal opinions.
- Indiana man trying again to get murder conviction overturned Updated: Apr-27-16 2:10 am
VALPARAISO, Indiana - A northwest Indiana man is trying again to have his conviction overturned in the shooting death of his ex-girlfriend.
- Indiana courts' online effort nears 10,000 filings Updated: Apr-13-16 6:52 am
INDIANAPOLIS - State officials say nearly 10,000 electronic court documents have been filed since Indiana began a shift last summer toward statewide e-filing.
- Court upholds southern Indiana man's 2nd death sentence Updated: Apr-12-16 6:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Supreme Court upheld a second death sentence for a southern Indiana man Tuesday, this time for fatally strangling a woman whose body was found buried in his backyard.
- Indianapolis smoking ban upheld by Indiana Supreme Court Updated: Apr-12-16 2:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis' smoking ban has been upheld by the Indiana Supreme Court.