- Forte leads Oklahoma State past Kansas State Updated: Mar-03-14 11:29 pm
- Kansas St bench keys 80-73 win over No. 15 Iowa St Updated: Mar-01-14 11:57 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Iowa State 80-73 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:23 pm
- Kansas State fights past Texas Tech 60-56 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:11 pm
- Oklahoma runs past Kansas State 86-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:35 pm
- Oklahoma runs past Kansas State 86-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:05 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- Baylor rallies to beat Kansas State 87-73 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-15-14 10:15 pm
- Unheralded freshman Foster driving K-State success Updated: Feb-14-14 12:29 pm
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 6:03 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:38 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Phil Forte matched a season high with 23 points to help Oklahoma State defeat Kansas State 77-61 on Monday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Finding effective substitution patterns has been a source of frustration for Kansas State coach Bruce Weber and his assistants. A few heated discussions have taken place, but they might have found their answer against No. 15 Iowa State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Melvin Ejim and DeAndre Kane did all they could for No. 15 Iowa State on Saturday night. Outside of that dynamic scoring duo, though, hardly anyone else came through.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Marcus Foster scored 17 points, shooting 3 of 6 from beyond the arc, to lead Kansas State to a 60-56 win over Texas Tech Tuesday night and secure a much-needed road win as conference play dwindles down.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - With six days to prepare for a team that has struggled all season on the road, Oklahoma turned Saturday's home game against Kansas State into a confidence booster heading into the final four games of the Big 12 season.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 18 points and Isaiah Cousins added 17 to help Oklahoma beat Kansas State 86-73 and clear up the Big 12 standings with four games remaining in league play.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
WACO, Texas - Kenny Chery had a triple-double, Brady Heslip hit a tying 3-pointer at the buzzer in regulation and Baylor rallied to beat Kansas State 87-73 in two overtimes Saturday night, snapping a four-game home losing streak.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There was no reason to suspect that Marcus Foster would be the driving force behind Kansas State's surprising success.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bruce Weber never doubts Marcus Foster's ability to fill up a stat sheet.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Texas coach Rick Barnes understands how imperative the latter half of the conference schedule is for Kansas State. His team, however, didn't receive the message.