- Kansas St escapes with 68-66 win over South Carolina St Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bruce Weber and Justin Edwards stood some 30 feet apart, one calling out a defensive play and the other waiting to attempt a free throw, but replayed the same scenario over and over again in their own heads.
- No. 9 Tar Heels use late surge to down Kansas State, 80-70 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams runs a drill in practice designed to mimic exactly what the Tar Heels faced against Kansas State, an eight-point deficit in the closing minutes.
- No. 9 Tar Heels beat Northwestern 80-69 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-24-15 12:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - North Carolina coach Roy Williams treats every defeat a little bit differently, taking into account the opponent, the situation, things that might be going on in school or in life.
- Kansas State blows out Missouri 66-42 in CBE Classic semis Updated: Nov-23-15 11:28 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State still views Missouri as one of its rivals, even though the two schools separated by a long drive down Interstate 70 haven't been members of the same league for years.
- Kansas State rallies past South Dakota 93-72 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:48 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bruce Weber has already seen a number of upsets in college basketball this season, and at times on Friday night his team looked like the next to fall victim.
- McIntosh, Northwestern survive OT, 83-80 over Columbia Updated: Nov-20-15 10:35 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Bryant McIntosh scored a career-high 32 points, and Northwestern rallied to beat Columbia 83-80 in overtime on Friday night.
- Edwards, Wade help Kansas State top Columbia 81-71 Updated: Nov-17-15 1:13 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State knew it needed a quick start against Columbia on Monday night after watching film of the Lions take an 11-0 lead against top-ranked Kentucky last season.
- Iwundu leads Kansas State past Maryland-Eastern Shore, 80-53 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:04 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - On the heels of a tumultuous season a year ago, one that led to the departure of Kansas State's leading scorer and three role players, Wildcats coach Bruce Weber didn't know what to expect from his new-look roster in its season opener.