- Umpire Culbreth forced out by foul ball by Arizona's Owings Updated: Jul-05-15 5:20 pm
- Defensive miscues hurt Rockies in 7-3 loss to Arizona Updated: Jul-05-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Defense was a big issue again for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
- Arizona's Corbin gets win in return from Tommy John surgery Updated: Jul-05-15 2:33 am
PHOENIX - With a big holiday crowd to cheer him on, Patrick Corbin was back on the mound.
- Rockies activate Axford from family emergency list Updated: Jul-04-15 10:44 pm
PHOENIX - The Colorado Rockies have activated closer John Axford from the family emergency medical leave list.
- Diamondbacks' Corbin to make first start since 2013 Saturday Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona left-hander Patrick Corbin is to start Saturday against Colorado in his first big league appearance in more than 1 ½ years.
- Rockies offense shut down again in 4-1 loss to A's Updated: Jul-01-15 8:15 pm
OAKLAND, California - For only the third time this season, the Rockies failed to win a game that Chad Bettis started.
- Butler leads Hahn, Athletics past Rockies 4-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 7:27 pm
- Umpire Hallion hit in mask by foul, leaves Rockies-A's game Updated: Jul-01-15 4:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Home plate umpire Tom Hallion has left the game between Colorado and Oakland in the top of the first inning after getting hit squarely in the mask by a foul tip.
- Bassitt makes emergency start for A's in 2-1 loss to Rockies Updated: Jul-01-15 3:33 am
OAKLAND, California - Chris Bassitt was in Nashville early Tuesday morning when he learned he was going to pitch on short rest in Oakland that night. Hours later, he was on his way up from the minors.
- Bumgarner pitches, hits Giants to 6-3 win Updated: Jun-28-15 7:30 pm
- Betancourt activated from disabled list Updated: Jun-26-15 9:06 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Colorado Rockies activated right-hander Rafael Betancourt from the disabled list before Friday night's game against the San Francisco Giants.
- Rockies use 5-run 8th for 6-4 victory over Diamondbacks Updated: Jun-25-15 9:12 pm
DENVER - On a day when he got a break from his job as the Colorado Rockies starting shortstop, Troy Tulowitzki stepped into a starring role of a different sort.
- Rockies starter De La Rosa leaves with finger injury Updated: Jun-25-15 5:36 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies starter Jorge De La Rosa was forced to leave Thursday's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks in the sixth inning after apparently aggravating a cut on the middle finger of his pitching hand.
- Blackmon, Tulowitzki lead Rockies past Brewers 10-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies' offense is beginning to catch up to Troy Tulowitzki's hot bat.
- Rockies OF Gonzalez leaves game with mild hand sprain. Updated: Jun-21-15 8:14 pm
DENVER - Colorado Rockies outfielder Carlos Gonzalez left Sunday's game against Milwaukee with a mild sprain in his left hand.
- Santana helps Astros to 8-4 win and sweep of Rockies Updated: Jun-18-15 8:15 pm
DENVER - Domingo Santana couldn't even feel his feet touch the dirt as he strolled around the bases following his first big league homer.
- Umpire Bob Davidson leaves game in Colorado with dehydration Updated: Jun-18-15 5:00 pm
DENVER - Umpire Bob Davidson left the game between Houston and Colorado in the third inning due to dehydration.
- Astros 2B Altuve leaves game with tight hamstring Updated: Jun-17-15 9:56 pm
DENVER - Houston Astros second baseman Jose Altuve has left Wednesday's game against Colorado with right hamstring tightness.
- Valbuena homers twice as Astros beat Rockies 8-5 Updated: Jun-16-15 8:00 pm
HOUSTON - All Luis Valbuena does is hit home runs. At least that's what it seems like to his teammates.
- De La Rosa sets Rockies' win record by beating Miami 4-1 Updated: Jun-14-15 5:56 pm
MIAMI - Jorge De La Rosa snapped a losing streak and set a franchise record for wins.
- UND shortstop Tyler Follis drafted by Colorado Rockies Updated: Jun-11-15 8:57 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota shortstop Tyler Follis has been drafted by the Colorado Rockies.
- Martinez, Cardinals beat Rockies 4-2 to avoid series sweep Updated: Jun-10-15 8:26 pm
DENVER - Next to his fastball in the mid-90s, Carlos Martinez's best attribute on the mound is his ability to listen.
- Son of former Rockies general manager suspended 80 games Updated: Jun-10-15 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - Atlanta Braves catcher Chris O'Dowd, a son of former Colorado manager Dan O'Dowd, has been suspended for 80 games under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Cardinals LF Holliday placed on 15-day DL with quad strain Updated: Jun-09-15 7:42 pm
DENVER - The St. Louis Cardinals have placed left fielder Matt Holliday on the 15-day disabled list with a Grade 2 right quadriceps strain.
- Cardinals' Holliday leaves Rockies game with leg injury Updated: Jun-08-15 9:44 pm