- Lundqvist has records, now wants Stanley Cup ring Updated: Apr-18-14 7:06 pm
- Flyers could have G Steve Mason back for Game 2 Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 pm
- Penguins nip Blue Jackets 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-16-14 11:34 pm
- Muller: No word from management on job status Updated: Apr-16-14 12:12 pm
- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Laviolette will coach US at world championships Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Flyers goalie Steve Mason iffy for playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Flyers turn worst start into postseason berth Updated: Apr-14-14 8:44 pm
- Isles have strong finish to disappointing season Updated: Apr-14-14 6:57 pm
- Real season just beginning for Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 6:47 pm
- Blue Jackets say just making playoffs not enough Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Ovechkin says Capitals are in 'middle of nowhere' Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
- Devils on the outside of playoffs looking in again Updated: Apr-14-14 2:44 pm
- Spezza lifts Senators to SO win over Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 12:11 am
- Nelson seals Isles' 4-3 SO win over Sabres Updated: Apr-13-14 9:53 pm
- Pete DeBoer will return to coach the Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 8:06 pm
- Staal scores twice as 'Canes beat Flyers 6-5 in SO Updated: Apr-13-14 7:47 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Lightning earn home-ice edge against Canadiens Updated: Apr-13-14 7:18 pm
- Panthers' Ed Jovanovski fined $5,000 by NHL Updated: Apr-13-14 5:29 pm
- Sabres call up 3 from AHL for season finale Updated: Apr-13-14 1:30 pm
- Gionta's OT goal helps Canadiens beat Rangers 1-0 Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Johansen lifts Blue Jackets past Panthers, 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:20 pm
PITTSBURGH - Columbus coach Todd Richards insists his upstart team isn't in the playoffs "just to go to school."
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Longtime NHL coach Peter Laviolette will lead Team USA at the IIHF World Championships next month in Minsk, Belarus.
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers turned the worst start in team history all the way into another playoff berth.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders finally found their stride, it just came way too late to salvage this non-playoff season.
PITTSBURGH - The statistics are gaudy.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have never won a playoff game.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Explaining early playoff exits became an annual, awkward task for Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals. This season, for the first time since 2007, they didn't even make the postseason, so now there's something new: real uncertainty.
BUFFALO, New York - With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs.
BUFFALO, New York - New York Islanders coach Jack Capuano had no choice but to have faith in younger players after star forward John Tavares was lost to a season-ending knee injury.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Pete DeBoer is keeping his job as coach of the New Jersey Devils despite missing the playoffs in two straight seasons.
PHILADELPHIA - Sunday's regular-season finale felt almost like a playoff game for Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
WASHINGTON - It came right down to the final moment of the final regular-season game for the Tampa Bay Lightning to secure home-ice advantage against the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
MONTREAL - The Canadiens and Rangers ended their regular seasons with an overtime game settled by a penalty shot.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Columbus Blue Jackets are looking forward to their second playoff appearance in franchise history.