- Flyers roll past Red Wings 6-3 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:00 am
- Canadiens top Devils 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-04-13 11:24 pm
- Rangers' Lundqvist gets $59.5 million extension Updated: Dec-04-13 7:12 pm
- Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks, Blue Jackets add McKenna Updated: Dec-04-13 4:39 pm
- Crosby ties it in 3rd, wins it in OT for Pens Updated: Dec-03-13 11:13 pm
- Skinner leads Hurricanes over Capitals 4-1 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:03 pm
- Foligno's goal spurs Blue Jackets to 1-0 win Updated: Dec-03-13 10:42 pm
- Galchenyuk helps Canadiens top Devils 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- US Hockey Hall of Fame inducts Weight and Guerin Updated: Dec-03-13 12:39 am
- Wild break deadlock in 3rd, beat Flyers 2-0 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:06 am
- Jokinen scores 2 in 3rd, lifts Jets over Rangers Updated: Dec-02-13 11:03 pm
- Comcast-Spectacor president Luukko resigns Updated: Dec-02-13 5:13 pm
- Flyers edge Predators 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 12:08 am
- Malkin powers Penguins past Panthers, 5-1 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:44 pm
- Capitals sink Islanders 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 11:35 pm
- Devils slip past Sabres 1-0 in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 11:02 pm
- Lucic scores 2 in Boston's 3-1 win over Columbus Updated: Nov-30-13 10:35 pm
- Kreider fuels Rangers' rout in Tortorella return Updated: Nov-30-13 6:56 pm
- Johansen leads Blue Jackets to 4-2 win over Oilers Updated: Nov-30-13 12:03 am
- Grabovski helps Capitals beat Canadiens 3-2 in SO Updated: Nov-29-13 10:36 pm
- Kunitz's 2 goals lead Penguins, 3-0 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:48 pm
- Red Wings shut out Islanders 5-0 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:27 pm
- Chara scores winner in Bruins' 3-2 victory Updated: Nov-29-13 4:50 pm
- Flyers beat Jets 2-1 in early day game Updated: Nov-29-13 4:08 pm
- George Washington beats Miami 71-63 in OT Updated: Nov-28-13 4:44 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils struggled to slow down David Desharnais on Wednesday.
GREENBURGH, New York - Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky on injured reserve with a groin strain that will sideline him for four to five weeks.
UNIONDALE, New York - Sidney Crosby went through a cluster of New York Islanders like they weren't even there.
DETROIT - Doug Weight recalled his father putting him on skates at the age of 2 because he could barely walk due to a childhood condition that relegated him to wearing braces on his legs.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Someone has to score first and for the first time in eight games the Minnesota Wild beat their opponent to the punch.
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast-Spectacor said Monday that its president and chief operating officer, Peter Luukko, had resigned from the company after deciding to pursue other entrepreneurial activities.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Philadelphia Flyers have started their six-game, 13-day road trip off in winning style even if they needed more than overtime to pull out the victory.
SUNRISE, Florida - Jeff Zatkoff was glad to get another chance to face the Florida Panthers.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were close to ending their five-game losing streak.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jhonas Enroth lost sight of the puck for just one second.
BOSTON - Things were bouncing right for Milan Lucic and the Boston Bruins.
NEW YORK - Chris Kreider did just about everything right on the ice, and off it, too.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With a fierce forecheck and an efficient power play, the Columbus Blue Jackets made up for a blowout in Edmonton last week.
WASHINGTON - Braden Holtby did not expect to play Friday against the streaking Montreal Canadiens. But when scheduled starter Michal Neuvirth was injured in warmups, Holtby was not only the next man up, he was the only man up.
TAMPA, Florida - Sidney Crosby hit a milestone and helped his team get a win.
BOSTON - Boston Bruins captain Zdeno Chara gave his team a spark with his rare fight. Then he won the game with his usual blistering slap shot.
PHILADELPHIA - A rare morning start didn't bother the Flyers, who jumped out over a sluggish Jets team that couldn't get going until it was too late.
FULLERTON, California - Joe McDonald hit a game-tying layup with three seconds remaining to help George Washington avoid a monumental collapse, and the Colonials beat Miami 71-63 in overtime in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy on Thursday morning.