- Bobrovsky stops 27 shots, Blue Jackets beat Devils 2-1 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
- Price exits after 2 periods but Canadiens beat Rangers 5-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - When star goalie Carey Price exited after two periods with a recurring injury, the Montreal Canadiens responded.
- Halak makes 17 saves and Islanders beat Flyers 3-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:24 pm
- Kuznetsov, Orlov lead Capitals over Jets 5-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Alex Ovechkin-led Washington Capitals have often been at their best in high-scoring games.
- Malkin scores in OT to lift Penguins over Blues 4-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - All is right with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby.
- Canadiens goaltender Carey Price leaves game vs Rangers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:19 pm
- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 6:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Montreal Canadiens have rewarded general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin for turning around the team and leading it to the playoffs the past three seasons.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Forbes: Rangers most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion Updated: Nov-24-15 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.
- Gostisbehere lifts Flyers over Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 1:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - The Flyers were relieved to finally score a goal. Then they breathed even easier after picking up a win.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Canadiens beat Islanders 4-2, lose Gallagher to injury Updated: Nov-22-15 11:08 pm
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Anderson gets 2nd straight shutout, Senators beat Flyers 4-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:33 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - After dropping five of their first six home games, the Senators seem to have figured out the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Nash completes hat trick in OT to lift Rangers past Panthers Updated: Nov-21-15 11:24 pm
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Capitals score 4 in first, beat Avalanche 7-3 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:55 pm
- Sharks coach Peter DeBoer to miss game with personal matter Updated: Nov-21-15 11:29 am
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks coach Peter DeBoer will miss Saturday night's game in Pittsburgh to deal with a personal matter.
- Draisaitl, Hall lift Oilers over Devils 5-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:42 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Leon Draisaitl is making life without injured young star Connor McDavid a little easier for the Edmonton Oilers.
- Canadiens beat Islanders in Price's return Updated: Nov-20-15 11:34 pm
NEW YORK - Jeff Petry is growing comfortable with the Montreal Canadiens.
- Bobrovsky makes 39 saves, Blue Jackets beat Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:54 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The suddenly surging Columbus Blue Jackets have turned adversity into a galvanizing force.
- Filppula scores late, Lightning end Rangers' winning streak Updated: Nov-20-15 12:10 am
TAMPA, Florida - A power-play miscue cost the New York Rangers a chance at equaling the longest winning streak in team history.
- Karlsson's 3 points lead Senators over Blue Jackets 3-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:09 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - Erik Karlsson wasn't going to take responsibility for his team's victory on Thursday night, even if he did supply all the offense.