- Tulsa clobbers Texas Southern 98-71 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:09 am
- Texas-San Antonio dominates Huston-Tillotson 90-62 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:03 am
- Lewis leads Houston Baptist past Rice 73-71 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:41 pm
- Southern Miss defeats Morehead State 74-60 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:37 pm
- UL-Lafayette wins at Louisiana Tech 89-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:03 pm
- Droney, Davidson top Charlotte 87-78 in overtime Updated: Dec-04-13 9:59 pm
- Wake Forest pulls away for 72-57 win over Tulane Updated: Dec-04-13 9:27 pm
- BYU rolls past North Texas 97-67 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:53 pm
- Belmont defeats Middle Tennessee 70-58 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:53 pm
- Nova Southeastern makes 14 3s, shocks FIU 77-59 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:33 pm
- East Carolina cruises past Fayetteville St 96-78 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:53 pm
- NC Central downs Old Dominion in OT 76-69 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:36 pm
- Florida Atlantic breaks away from C. Florida 75-64 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:32 pm
- Illinois' Rice Big Ten player of the week Updated: Dec-02-13 1:42 pm
- UAB upsets No. 16 North Carolina, 63-59 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:06 pm
- Louisiana Tech outlasts Jackson St 72-61 Updated: Dec-01-13 8:53 pm
- Charlotte cruises past UNC Asheville 77-56 Updated: Dec-01-13 8:12 pm
- UNC-Wilmington holds off East Carolina 70-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:32 pm
- Green Bay pulls away from Tulsa 67-59 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:08 am
- Rice tops Santa Clara with last-second layup 67-66 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:02 am
- UTEP falls to No. 2 Kansas 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:50 pm
- North Texas defeats SE Louisiana 75-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:36 pm
- No. 2 Kansas survives, tops UTEP 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- SE Missouri State outshoots Tulane 102-72 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:11 pm
- FIU jumps ahead and holds off Georgia State 61-60 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:17 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - James Woodard scored a season-high 25 points to lead Tulsa to a 98-71 victory over Texas Southern Wednesday night.
HOUSTON - Rob Lewis scored 14 of his 16 points in the second half and made all eight of his free throw attempts in the final 2:31 to lift Houston Baptist over Rice 73-71 Wednesday night.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Neil Watson led four players in double digits, scoring 19 points with five assists as Southern Miss defeated Morehead State 74-60 on Wednesday night.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Kasey Shepherd scored a career-high 22 to lead Louisiana-Lafayette to an 89-80 victory at Louisiana Tech on Wednesday night.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tom Droney scored 21 points and knocked down four free throws in the last 21 seconds of overtime to lead Davidson past Charlotte 87-78 Wednesday night.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Coron Williams came off the bench to score 18 points and Wake Forest pulled away from Tulane in the second half for a 72-57 victory Wednesday.
PROVO, Utah - Tyler Haws scored 23 points as Brigham Young pulled away from North Texas in the second half to take a 97-67 victory Tuesday night.
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - JJ Mann had a career-high 32 points as Belmont defeated Middle Tennessee 70-58, ending the Blue Raiders home winning streak at 33 games Tuesday night.
MIAMI - Justin Jeangerard scored a career-high 21 points and Nova Southeastern toppled Florida International in a 77-59 upset on Tuesday night.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Akeem Richmond poured in a career-high 37 points and sank a school-record 10 3-pointers to help East Carolina coast past Division-II Fayetteville State 96-78 Tuesday night.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Alfonzo Houston scored 16 points and North Carolina Central limited Old Dominion to six points in overtime for a 76-69 win Tuesday evening.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Pablo Bertone scored a career-high 31 points and powered a breakaway run in the second half as Florida Atlantic defeated Central Florida 75-64 on Tuesday night.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois guard Rayvonte Rice is the Big Ten's player of the week after averaging 21 points a game in a pair of wins.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Roy Williams was mostly focused on his North Carolina team after getting beat by UAB and coach Jerod Haase.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Alex Hamilton scored 24 points on 8-of-12 shooting to lead Louisiana Tech to a 72-61 victory over Jackson State Sunday afternoon.
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - Cedrick Williams scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds and UNC-Wilmington held off high-scoring East Carolina 70-68 on Sunday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Keifer Sykes scored 25 points and dished out nine assists as Green Bay beat Tulsa 67-59 in the third-place game at the Great Alaska Shootout Saturday night.
SANTA CLARA, California - Keith Washington took the ball coast-to-coast to score the game-winning layup with 0.3 seconds remaining in Rice's 67-66 victory over Santa Clara in the consolation game of the Cable Car Classic on Saturday.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - They slowed it down to a crawl in the beginning, then went as fast as they could at the end.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Of the six halves Kansas played on its three-game trip to the Bahamas, Jayhawks coach Bill Self thought only one of them was any good.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Jarekious Bradley led Southeast Missouri State with 23 points in a 102-72 victory over Tulane on Saturday in the Cure UCD Classic in Puerto Vallarta.
MIAMI - Tymell Murphy shot 75 percent from the field and scored a game-high 23 points to lead Florida International in a 61-60 victory over Georgia State on Saturday.