- UTEP honors Texas Western's historic title 50 years later Updated: Feb-06-16 11:09 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Willie Worsley says he doesn't talk to his high school players in New York about being on the 1966 Texas Western team that had the first all-black starting lineup in an NCAA championship game and beat all-white Kentucky for the title.
- Rice beats Southern Mississippi 72-65 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:39 pm
HOUSTON - Egor Koulechov scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Rice beat Southern Mississippi 72-65 on Saturday night.
- UAB coasts to 104-67 win over Florida Atlantic Updated: Feb-06-16 10:27 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Chris Cokley scored 14 points to lead seven Alabama-Birmingham players in double figures for a 104-67 win over Florida Atlantic on Saturday night.
- Potts secures Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over FIU Updated: Feb-06-16 9:19 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Giddy Potts split a pair of free throws and pulled down a rebound with one second left to secure Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over Florida International on Saturday night.
- Freeman has 38, Old Dominion tops Charlotte 74-69 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 9:16 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Trey Freeman scored six of his career-high 38 points in overtime to give Old Dominion a 74-69 victory over Charlotte on Saturday night.
- UTEP rallies to dump Western Kentucky 93-89 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 8:12 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Earvin Morris scored a career-high 32 points and Texas-El Paso rallied past Western Kentucky 93-89 in overtime on Saturday.
- Wintering, Tyson lead Portland past Loyola Marymount 92-78 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - Alec Wintering scored 29 points, D'Marques Tyson 23 - the pair combining for 11 3-pointers - and Portland took control in the second half to defeat Loyola Marymount 92-78 on Saturday.
- Johnson rallies North Texas 80-69 over Louisiana Tech Updated: Feb-06-16 6:57 pm
DENTON, Texas - Deckie Johnson scored 15 of his 21 points in the first five minutes of the second half, rallying North Texas from a 10-point, halftime deficit to beat Louisiana Tech 80-69 on Saturday.
- Elmore scores 23 with 7 treys as Marshall beats UTSA 109-91 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:14 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jon Elmore scored 23 points with seven 3-pointers, and James Kelly scored 22 as hot-shooting Marshall thundered past Texas-San Antonio 109-91 on Saturday, breaking 100 points for the second-straight game and beating UTSA for the first time.
- Combs breaks tie, sparks N. Texas past Southern Miss 70-54 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:52 pm
DENTON, Texas - J-Mychal Reese scored 19 points and Jeremy Combs added 14 with nine rebounds as North Texas opened up the game after halftime to defeat Southern Mississippi 70-54 Thursday night and snap a five-game losing skid.
- Hamilton's 31 points lead Louisiana Tech past Rice, 90-78 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:34 pm
HOUSTON - Alex Hamilton scored 31 points and grabbed nine rebounds and Louisiana Tech extended its winning streak to four with a 90-78 win over Rice in a Conference USA battle Thursday night.
- UTEP tops Marshall in barnburner, 112-108 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:32 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Dominic Artis scored a career-high 33 points with nine rebounds and UTEP topped Marshall 112-108 in a barnburner on Thursday night.
- Norton scores 15 points, UAB holds off FIU 74-69 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:07 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Nick Norton scored 15 points and Alabama-Birmingham held off Florida International 74-69 on Thursday night.
- Western Kentucky beats Texas-San Antonio 83-70 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:17 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Aaron Cosby scored 21 points and Western Kentucky beat Texas-San Antonio 83-70 on Thursday night.
- Upshaw helps Middle Tennessee beat FAU 85-73 Updated: Feb-04-16 9:56 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Reggie Upshaw had 19 points with eight rebounds in leading Middle Tennessee to an 85-73 victory over Florida Atlantic on Thursday night.
- Charlotte rolls to 92-72 win over North Carolina A&T Updated: Feb-03-16 10:28 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Joseph Uchebo scored 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Charlotte rolled to 92-72 win over North Carolina A&T on Wednesday night.
- Louisiana Tech tops Southern Mississippi 70-59 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:21 pm
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Erik McCree scored 25 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, Alex Hamilton added 15 points, and Louisiana Tech ended a two-game losing streak with a 70-59 win over Southern Mississippi on Saturday night.
- Diaz has 20, Draper 17 as Florida Int. holds off UTEP 79-69 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:15 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Adrian Diaz scored 20 points and Daviyon Draper added 17 and grabbed 10 rebounds as Florida International held on to beat UTEP 79-69 on Saturday night.
- UAB win record 14th straight in 78-57 win over North Texas Updated: Jan-23-16 10:11 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Chris Cokley and Robert Brown each scored 16 points to help lead UAB to an easy 78-57 win over North Texas on Saturday night.
- Potts scores 27, Middle Tennessee crushes Rice, 87-73 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:29 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Giddy Potts hit six 3-pointers and finished with 27 total points and Middle Tennessee cruised to an 87-73 win over Rice on Saturday night.
- Davis scores 23 points as Charlotte upends W. Kentucky 88-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:26 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jon Davis scored 23 points as Charlotte upended Western Kentucky 88-71 on Saturday night.
- Cylla scores 22 points; FAU beats Texas-San Antonio 86-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:34 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jeantal Cylla scored 14 of his 22 points in the second half to help Florida Atlantic pull away and beat Texas-San Antonio 86-71 on Saturday.
- Kelly's late 3 helps Marshall edge Old Dominion Updated: Jan-23-16 4:28 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - James Kelly nailed a 3-pointer with four seconds to go and Marshall edged Old Dominion 78-75 on Saturday.
- UAB fends off Rice rally in 82-70 win, 20th straight at home Updated: Jan-22-16 12:11 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Robert Brown scored 19 points and Nick Norton 18 to help UAB defeat Rice 82-70 Thursday night and set a school record for consecutive home wins.
- UTEP rolls over Florida Atlantic 71-56 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:00 am
EL PASO, Texas - Hooper Vint and Omega Harris scored 19 points apiece as UTEP beat Florida Atlantic 71-56 on Thursday night to snap a three-game losing skid.