- Marshall G Kareem Canty granted release Updated: Apr-11-14 12:54 pm
- FAU hires Michael Curry as basketball coach Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Sights and sounds from North Texas Updated: Apr-05-14 10:30 pm
- Disappointment in Tulsa as Danny Manning leaves Updated: Apr-04-14 6:40 pm
- FINALS WATCH: North Texas changes since 1986 Updated: Apr-04-14 6:03 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Texas weather expected to behave Updated: Apr-03-14 6:37 pm
- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- La Tech, White agree on 6-year extension Updated: Apr-03-14 4:35 pm
- NCAA Final Four games in Arlington, not Big D Updated: Apr-01-14 3:32 am
- Fearsome Final Foursome headed to North Texas Updated: Mar-30-14 10:36 pm
- UNLV will recommend extension for Dave Rice Updated: Mar-29-14 9:53 pm
- Rice staying at Boise State Updated: Mar-29-14 6:41 pm
- Tulsa assistant basketball coach will not return Updated: Mar-28-14 9:44 am
- Fresno State beats Old Dominion 71-64 in CBI Updated: Mar-27-14 1:24 am
- Thomas leads Florida State past La Tech in NIT Updated: Mar-26-14 10:59 pm
- VCU's Rhoades named Rice men's basketball coach Updated: Mar-26-14 1:58 pm
- Hollins leads Minnesota past Southern Miss in NIT Updated: Mar-26-14 1:12 am
- Southern Miss beats Missouri 71-63 in NIT Updated: Mar-23-14 8:18 pm
- Louisiana Tech holds off Georgia, 79-71, in NIT Updated: Mar-22-14 2:52 pm
- Manning, Tulsa lose 76-59 to UCLA in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-22-14 2:59 am
- Adams, UCLA beat Manning's Golden Hurricane 76-59 Updated: Mar-22-14 2:27 am
- Louisiana Tech beats Iona 89-88 in NIT Updated: Mar-19-14 11:35 pm
- Southern Miss tops Toledo 66-59 in NIT Updated: Mar-19-14 11:33 pm
- Rice scores 28, Illinois rallies past BU in NIT Updated: Mar-19-14 11:00 pm
- Danny Manning coaches Tulsa to NCAA bid Updated: Mar-19-14 5:17 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall point guard Kareem Canty has been granted his release from the team.
Michael Curry has led a team into the NBA playoffs, served as president of the National Basketball Players Association and spent 11 years playing in the league.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Jim Calhoun won three national championships with Connecticut in four trips to the NCAA Final Four.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa basketball players expressed disappointment Friday after learning coach Danny Manning was headed to Wake Forest after two successful seasons with the Golden Hurricane. They also wished him well.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Quite a few things have changed in the North Texas region since the NCAA Final Four was last played there in 1986.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ice was the problem when the Super Bowl came to Jerry Jones' billion-dollar showplace three years ago.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Louisiana Tech Athletic Director Tommy McClelland says head men's basketball coach Michael White has agreed to a six-year extension worth $3.6 million.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Welcome to the NCAA Final Four in North Texas.
The road to redemption goes through North Texas for a fearsome Final Four of power programs with something to prove.
LAS VEGAS - UNLV President Donald Snyder and athletic director Tina Kunzer-Murphy said Saturday that they will recommend a contract extension for basketball coach Dave Rice.
BOISE, Idaho - Leon Rice is staying on as Boise State men's basketball coach after reports that he interviewed for the Washington State job.
TULSA, Oklahoma - University of Tulsa basketball coach Danny Manning says assistant coach Wendell Moore will not return to the Golden Hurricane coaching staff.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris scored 14 of his 20 points in the second half and Paul Watson added 15 points as Fresno State defeated Old Dominion 71-64 in the semifinals of the College Basketball Invitational on Wednesday night.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State was considered one of the first four teams left out of the NCAA tournament by the selection committee.
HOUSTON - Mike Rhoades will be the new men's basketball coach at Rice.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins, who's played more basketball games for Minnesota than any other player, saved his best for his last appearance at Williams Arena.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Winning in the second round of the National Invitation Tournament means a lot to Southern Mississippi guard Neil Watson.
ATHENS, Georgia - Louisiana Tech was so dominant in the first 13 minutes against Georgia on Saturday that its biggest challenge became avoiding tentative play.
SAN DIEGO - Eventually, the pain of losing to UCLA in the NCAA tournament will go away for Danny Manning and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
SAN DIEGO - This is what UCLA is supposed to do in the NCAA tournament.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Kenneth "Speedy" Smith put back a rebound with 2.2 seconds left to give Louisiana Tech an 89-88 victory against Iona in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament on Wednesday night.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - With less than 2 minutes remaining and Southern Mississippi nursing a tight lead, senior point guard Neil Watson knew the situation called for milking the clock.
BOSTON - Illinois guard Rayvonte Rice wasn't ready for the season to end.