- Marshall assistant coach Chris Duhon suspended Updated: Nov-30-15 3:37 pm
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall men's basketball assistant coach Chris Duhon has been suspended following his arrest on a drunken driving charge.
- Texas-Permian Basin edges UTSA 90-85 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:50 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Gary Akbar scored 20 points, Billy Dee Williams added 16 more and Division II Texas-Permian Basin held off Texas-San Antonio for a 90-85 win Sunday night.
- Hervey, Neal lead Texas-Arlington over Rice 92-74 Updated: Nov-29-15 8:11 pm
HOUSTON - Kevin Hervey and Erick Neal both recorded career-highs - with 27 and 24 points respectively - and Texas-Arlington topped Rice 92-74 on Sunday.
- Middle Tennessee wins Great Alaska title, 78-70 over Toledo Updated: Nov-29-15 3:31 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Reggie Upshaw had 18 points, Giddy Potts added 15 and Middle Tennessee held off Toledo 78-70 in the Great Alaska Shootout championship on Saturday night.
- UTEP with 99-90 win over Colorado St. in 2OT Updated: Nov-28-15 10:21 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Lee Moore and Earvin Morris scored 28 points apiece as UTEP remained undefeated, beating Colorado State 99-90 in double overtime in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Saturday.
- Virginia Tech tops UAB in OT at Emerald Coast Classic 82-77 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:47 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - With one of the youngest teams in Division I, Virginia Tech has been using the first month of the season trying to meld eight newcomers into one cohesive unit.
- Lewis' 16 points leads VCU past Old Dominion, 76-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:31 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - JeQuan Lewis scored 16 and Melvin Johnson added 13 points to help VCU beat Old Dominion 76-67 Saturday.
- Morehead State knocks off Southern Mississippi 61-46 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:11 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Miguel Dicent and Corban Collins scored 12 points apiece and Morehead State knocked off Southern Mississippi 61-46 on Saturday.
- Harris hits key 3, Middle Tennessee tops UNC-Asheville 63-61 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:45 am
SEATTLE - Darnell Harris made a 3-pointer with 28 seconds left that pushed Middle Tennessee to a 63-61 victory over UNC-Asheville in the Great Alaska Shootout on Friday night.
- Second-half spurt lifts Washington past Charlotte 71-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:44 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - After watching Charlotte continue to compete all the way through final buzzer during a 50-poiont loss to Michigan, Washington coach Lorenzo Romar made it a point to make sure his team didn't take the 49ers lightly.
- James Madison controls from the start to beat Marshall 89-75 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:54 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Shakir Brown posted career highs as he scored 25 points and collected 14 rebounds in James Madison's 89-75 win over Marshall Friday night.
- Louisiana Tech beats NC Central 71-50, off to 5-0 start Updated: Nov-27-15 10:36 pm
RUSTON, Louisiana - Qiydar Davis scored 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for his first career double-double, helping Louisiana Tech past North Carolina Central 71-50 on Friday night, improving to 5-0 which is the program's best start since 1990 .
- Koulechov with 18 points, Rice beats UC Riverside 87-81 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:17 pm
HOUSTON - Egor Koulechov scored 18 points and Rice beat UC Riverside 87-81 on Friday night.
- Vint scores 18 as UTEP shuts down S. Illinois late, 71-66 Updated: Nov-27-15 8:04 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Hooper Vint scored 18 points, including a key late free throw, as UTEP defeated Southern Illinois 71-66 in a meeting of undefeated teams Friday at the Corpus Christi Coastal Challenge.
- Big 1st half lifts Michigan to 102-47 rout of Charlotte Updated: Nov-27-15 12:42 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein thought his team took some poor shots at crucial times during its loss to Connecticut in the opening-round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Middle Tennessee edges D-II Alaska-Anchorage 75-72 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:19 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Perrin Buford scored 18 on 7-of-14 shooting and Giddy Potts added 16 points, including a pair of free throws with three seconds left, to help Middle Tennessee escape with a 75-72 win over Division II Alaska-Anchorage in the Great Alaska Shootout on Thursday night.
- Marcus Evans leads Rice to 92-84 win over Lamar Updated: Nov-25-15 11:24 pm
HOUSTON - Marcus Evans scored 20 points to lead six players in double figures as Rice picked up its first victory with a 92-84 win over Lamar on Wednesday night.
- Person, Troy use hot second half to beat North Texas 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:08 pm
DENTON, Texas - Wesley Person scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half and Jordon Varnado had 16 points with 10 rebounds to lead Troy to an 86-74 win over host North Texas in the Mean Green Challenge on Wednesday.
- Texas Southern tops Texas-San Antonio 91-80 for first win Updated: Nov-25-15 5:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Chris Thomas and David Blanks scored 23 points apiece and Texas Southern overcame woeful free throw shooting to defeat Texas-San Antonio 91-80 for its first win of the season on Wednesday.
- Gbinije scores 26, Syracuse downs Charlotte 83-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 5:44 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim hoped to use the Battle 4 Atlantis this week to get a better idea of where his team was at early in the season.
- Colter scores 24, Duquesne beats Western Kentucky 81-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored 24 points and Jeremiah Jones added 17 and Duquesne defeated Western Kentucky 81-73 Wednesday to win the consolation bracket of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Louisiana Tech defeats Ohio State, 82-74, remains undefeated Updated: Nov-25-15 12:00 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Louisiana Tech jumped to an early lead it never relinquished to defeat Ohio State 82-74 on Tuesday.
- Samford tops North Texas 74-72 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:24 pm
DENTON, Texas - Darius Jones-Gibson scored 23 points, Wyatt Walker had 13 points with 11 rebounds, and Samford outlasted North Texas 74-72 Tuesday night.
- UTEP beats Florida A&M 72-54 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-24-15 11:05 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Lee Moore scored 17 points and UTEP remained undefeated with a 72-54 victory over Florida A&M on Tuesday night.
- Collins with 15 points, Morehead State beats Marshall 85-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:25 pm
MOREHEAD, Kentucky - Corban Collins had 15 points and six assists to help Morehead State roll to an 85-61 victory over Marshall on Tuesday night.