- Milton-Madison Bridge to reopen by Thursday night Updated: Apr-16-14 7:09 pm
- Excerpts from recent Indiana newspaper editorials Updated: Apr-15-14 5:53 pm
- Indiana officials consider funding for adoptions Updated: Apr-14-14 11:04 am
- Work to begin on innovative ramp in Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-14-14 5:41 am
- Police warn public to be wary of meth lab remnants Updated: Apr-11-14 5:32 am
- Indiana Gov. Pence to address Wisconsin GOP Updated: Apr-10-14 2:49 pm
- Year later, Ohio woman's homicide still a mystery Updated: Apr-10-14 8:19 am
- Indiana teachers to attend Supreme Court hearing Updated: Apr-08-14 4:04 am
- NW Indiana lawmaker helps save unwanted pets Updated: Apr-06-14 6:20 pm
- Indianapolis suburb dealing with US 31 closure Updated: Apr-05-14 5:04 pm
- Pence: Indiana to expand I-65 with new road funds Updated: Apr-03-14 6:26 pm
- 9 at Anderson dentistry charged in fraud probe Updated: Apr-02-14 8:07 pm
- INDOT seeks proposals to privatize Amtrak route Updated: Apr-02-14 4:59 pm
- Annual cleanup aimed at roadside litter in Indiana Updated: Apr-01-14 4:01 am
- Public-private plan for I-69 work proves divisive Updated: Mar-30-14 7:40 pm
- Indiana sues travel company over cancelled trip Updated: Mar-28-14 4:09 am
- High court reinstates ex-principal's conviction Updated: Mar-27-14 5:34 pm
- Pence signs Indiana preschool, road money bills Updated: Mar-27-14 4:44 pm
- Fugitive's sentencing final chapter in '89 killing Updated: Mar-26-14 9:54 am
- Resolution urges state to honor long-ago Olympian Updated: Mar-21-14 7:06 pm
- Licensing measures return to Pence's desk Updated: Mar-21-14 4:01 am
- Big businesses fight over Indiana energy program Updated: Mar-20-14 7:56 pm
- Indiana children's advocates: 'We can do better' Updated: Mar-20-14 9:16 am
MADISON, Indiana - A new Ohio River bridge is set to reopen to traffic by Thursday night after a more than month-long closure forced motorists to travel 25 miles to the nearest alternate bridge in southeast Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation said Wednesday.
The Journal Gazette. April 15, 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS - After about a year of fostering toddler Antoinette, Jackie Townsend adopted the 5-year-old she describes as the "prettiest little thing."
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation says construction of an innovative traffic interchange aimed at improving traffic flow is scheduled to begin Monday in Fort Wayne.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana State Police are warning residents to be wary of trash left behind by people who make methamphetamine, saying it may be toxic, flammable, corrosive and acidic.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence will deliver the keynote address at the Wisconsin Republican Party state convention next month.
CINCINNATI - Twenty months and 25 miles from home, Katelyn Markham's body was found near an Indiana creek.
INDIANAPOLIS - More than 80 Indiana teachers will attend a workshop intended to help them teach students about the courts.
INDIANAPOLIS - A northwestern Indiana lawmaker frustrated in her attempts to enact a spay-and-neuter program in the state has found another way to prevent the deaths of unwanted pets.
CARMEL, Indiana - Broken slabs of asphalt, rows of orange and white cones and construction vehicles obstructed the view Saturday morning outside Jersey's Cafe in Carmel, where a section of major highway is set to be closed for the next eight months.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday announced plans to use $200 million in newly released funds to expand sections of Interstate 65, and a transportation department spokesman said project could reduced travel time for some commuters in the Indianapolis area.
ANDERSON, Indiana - A Medicaid fraud investigation led prosecutors to file several charges Wednesday against the owner of an Anderson dental practice and eight of her employees.
INDIANAPOLIS - Spring is here and it's time to spruce up Indiana's highways again.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - A plan to finance the cost of a section of the new Interstate 69 connection between Indianapolis and Evansville is drawing both praise and ire.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana attorney general's office is suing a Chicago-based travel company that allegedly took more than $6,000 from would-be travelers for a trip that never happened.
INDIANAPOLIS - A former Muncie high school principal "dawdled" when he should have reported a 16-year-old student's rape, a divided Indiana Supreme Court ruled Thursday in reinstating a misdemeanor conviction for failing to immediately report child abuse.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence spent Thursday touting two of his top priorities -- new money for preschools and roads -- at ceremonial bill signings across the state.
ANGOLA, Indiana - Eight years' work by an Indiana State Police detective brought to conclusion a murder case that rattled the Steuben County community.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Lafayette native who overcame childhood trauma and illness to win 10 Olympic gold medals in the early 20th century could soon have part of a state highway named after him.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lawmakers are hoping Gov. Mike Pence will approve licensing for diabetes educators and anesthesiologists assistants this year.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two giant corporations which sell products that save electricity have weighed in to try to rescue an Indiana program designed to promote energy efficiency, pitting them against other big businesses who want Gov. Mike Pence to kill it.
GOSHEN, Indiana - As a juvenile court judge for 14 years in Lafayette, now-Indiana Supreme Court Justice Loretta Rush once held court in a parent's living room.