- Chicago Fire's Mike Magee wins MLS MVP Updated: Dec-05-13 1:41 pm
- Red Bulls sign Alexander, Kimura and Luyindula Updated: Dec-04-13 3:57 pm
- Inter forms partnership with MLS side DC United Updated: Dec-02-13 2:00 pm
- Timeline slips for deal to build DC soccer stadium Updated: Dec-01-13 4:59 pm
- Red Bulls won't offer contract to D Pearce Updated: Nov-27-13 12:12 pm
- Presale for tickets to MLS Cup compromised Updated: Nov-27-13 7:46 am
- New England's Goncalves is MLS Defender of Year Updated: Nov-26-13 7:42 pm
- Real Salt Lake advances to MLS Cup Updated: Nov-25-13 12:47 am
- Sporting KC advances to MLS Cup final Updated: Nov-23-13 11:53 pm
- Blatter backs calls from EU on Qatar workers Updated: Nov-22-13 10:29 am
- Longtime MLS goalkeeper Kevin Hartman retires Updated: Nov-21-13 3:42 pm
- EU criticizes conditions for World Cup workers Updated: Nov-21-13 2:37 pm
- French clubs postpone plans to boycott matches Updated: Nov-14-13 9:57 am
- Revs goalkeeper Matt Reis has quadriceps surgery Updated: Nov-11-13 12:52 pm
- Sporting KC, Dynamo tie 0-0 in conference finals Updated: Nov-09-13 7:00 pm
- Sporting KC reaches East finals with win Updated: Nov-07-13 1:39 am
- Dynamo top Red Bulls, advance to conference finals Updated: Nov-07-13 12:29 am
- United's Pontius, Woolard have offseason surgeries Updated: Nov-06-13 2:34 pm
- Columbus Crew hire Gregg Berhalter as coach Updated: Nov-06-13 11:12 am
- Columbus Crew hire Gregg Berhalter as coach Updated: Nov-06-13 11:00 am
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire forward Mike Magee has been selected Major League Soccer's Most Valuable Player, capping a career season with the top individual prize.
WASHINGTON - An ambitious plan to build a new $300 million soccer stadium for D.C. United has already fallen behind schedule.
HARRISON, New Jersey - The New York Red Bulls have decided not to offer defender Heath Pearce a new contract.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Sporting Kansas City's MLS Cup presale for season-ticket members was apparently compromised.
NEW YORK - New England's Jose Goncalves has been voted Major League Soccer's Defender of the Year.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Long after all the fans had gone and the turf was being vacuumed of confetti, Real Salt Lake was still celebrating its Western Conference championship.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Sporting Kansas City overcame an early scare to finally get past its postseason nemesis.
ROME - FIFA president Sepp Blatter backed calls from the European Union parliament urging Qatar to stop contractors from abusing migrant workers involved in building facilities for the 2022 World Cup.
HARRISON, New Jersey - Goalkeeper Kevin Hartman has announced his retirement after 17 years in Major League Soccer.
BRUSSELS - The European Union parliament urged Qatar on Thursday to immediately stop any contractors from abusing the rights of migrant workers involved in building facilities for the 2022 World Cup.
PARIS - Matches in the French league will go ahead as scheduled after clubs agreed to postpone plans to boycott a full round of games in protest at a government plans to impose a controversial super-tax on players' salaries.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is recovering from surgery on his left quadriceps.
HOUSTON - Sporting Kansas City's Jimmy Nielsen made three saves, and Houston's Tally Hall had two stops in a 0-0 draw between Kansas City and the Dynamo in the first leg of the Eastern Conference finals Saturday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Claudio Bieler hadn't scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Crew have hired former United States defender Gregg Berhalter as their seventh head coach.