- Nebraska court lets transportation company expand in Lincoln Updated: Apr-28-16 2:37 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A transportation company that serves people with disabilities can expand its operations in Lincoln despite objections raised by taxi services, the Nebraska Supreme Court said Thursday.
- Deadline set for applications for Nebraska Supreme Court Updated: Apr-24-16 5:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The deadline for those interested in filling a vacant Nebraska Supreme Court seat to apply is May 11.
- Lancaster County attorney seeks approval for veterans court Updated: Apr-22-16 3:51 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Lancaster County leaders are looking to establish a court just for veterans, similar to the county's drug court.
- Nebraska Supreme Court orders new trial in Omaha killings Updated: Apr-22-16 3:03 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court ordered a new trial Friday for a man serving three life sentences for the shooting deaths of three Omaha men in a robbery gone wrong, saying prosecutors improperly relied on hearsay evidence to convict him.
- High court upholds hate-crime conviction in Omaha case Updated: Apr-15-16 6:18 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court will not overturn a hate-crime conviction and 12- to 18-month prison sentence for a Missouri man who sucker-punched a Marine for associating with two gay friends.
- Justice Connolly says he plans to leave Nebraska high court Updated: Apr-12-16 6:36 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Justice William Connolly has announced his plan to leave the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Nebraska Supreme Court reinstates man's DUI conviction Updated: Apr-08-16 4:11 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court reinstated a man's drunken driving conviction on Friday in a reversal of last year's Nebraska Court of Appeals ruling that found his constitutional rights had been violated.
- Western Nebraska attorney disbarred for lying, false filings Updated: Apr-08-16 11:28 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A western Nebraska attorney accused of lying to clients about filing court documents and providing them with false court filings has been disbarred.