- Bjoerndalen's farewell highlights Olympic biathlon Updated: Feb-23-14 7:17 am
- Relay concludes women's biathlon at Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-20-14 6:21 pm
- Sweden tops Slovenia 5-0, advances to hockey semis Updated: Feb-19-14 11:40 am
- SOCHI SCENE: One-man team Updated: Feb-18-14 8:16 am
- Kopitar's Slovenia tops Austria, advances in Sochi Updated: Feb-18-14 7:48 am
- Aerials end in disappointment again for China Updated: Feb-17-14 4:30 pm
- Another gold for Belarus in aerials at Olympics Updated: Feb-17-14 3:54 pm
- Domracheva wins 3rd Olympic biathlon gold medal Updated: Feb-17-14 1:26 pm
- Domracheva eyes 3rd straight Olympic biathlon gold Updated: Feb-16-14 5:42 pm
- Peterson's spirit lives on in men's aerials Updated: Feb-16-14 5:31 pm
- Olympic men's hockey: Slovenia stuns Slovakia 3-1 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:07 am
- Tsuper wins gold, while an Aussie makes history Updated: Feb-14-14 4:21 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Belarus' big haul Updated: Feb-14-14 2:55 pm
- Kostelic gets 3rd combined silver; Viletta wins Updated: Feb-14-14 12:58 pm
- Domracheva wins 2nd biathlon gold at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-14-14 12:48 pm
- Domracheva wins Olympic gold in 10K pursuit Updated: Feb-11-14 1:10 pm
- 10 Things to Know About Olympic Hockey Updated: Feb-11-14 6:44 am
- Fall ends Le Guellec's chances in biathlon pursuit Updated: Feb-10-14 2:20 pm
- Defending champion Kuzmina wins biathlon gold Updated: Feb-09-14 1:03 pm
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Weather worries. Track troubles. Ukraine's unity. Domracheva dominating. And Bjoerndalen being brilliant.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva and Olga Zaitseva are chasing Olympic biathlon records in the 4x6-kilometer relay on Friday, the final women's event of the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - There is no men's aerials program in Australia. There is only David Morris, a former gymnast - "I wasn't amazing at it," he says - whose persistence turned into history.
SOCHI, Russia - Anze Kopitar gets to keep playing for his father in the Olympics for at least another game.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - China came to the Sochi Games with the top-ranked men's and women's aerials team in the world.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - This was a high five Anton Kushnir will never forget.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva is so light-footed on her skis, her rivals have started comparing her with a dancer.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva of Belarus is aiming for her third straight gold medal in Monday's final individual biathlon competition of the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Emily Cook still carries a picture of longtime U.S. aerials teammate Jeret "Speedy" Peterson in her pocket. Nearly three years after the charismatic but troubled skier's suicide, Peterson's pioneering spirit looms over his sport.
SOCHI, Russia - Slovenia is not satisfied with just showing up to play hockey at the Olympics for the first time. Its players want to win.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lydia Lassila already has a gold medal sitting back home in Australia.
SOCHI, Russia - It's time to party in Minsk.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It's been said, cynically, that a runner-up is the first loser, and Alpine skier Ivica Kostelic is rather familiar with the expression.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva's unmatched pace at skiing Friday earned her a second gold medal of the Sochi Olympics, and this time she wasn't the only Belarusian on the podium.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva's dream to be a flag bearer for Belarus at the Sochi Olympics has come true, just four days after she turned down a chance to carry the red and green flag in the games' opening ceremony.
SOCHI, Russia - The ice surface is bigger, the pay non-existent and what used to mean bragging rights around the world in the days of dueling superpowers counts for less now that everyone wound up on the same side of capitalism. The trade-off is that you might see one, and as many four, hockey games better-played than anything in an entire season of National Hockey League contests. Here's a look at the upcoming Olympic men's hockey tournament.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Canadian biathlete Jean-Philippe le Guellec was in the lead of the men's 12.5-kilometer pursuit on Monday when he became another victim of the treacherous soft snow on the Sochi Olympic course.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Less than 24 hours after her younger brother just missed out on an Olympic medal, Anastasiya Kuzmina succeeded - and then dedicated her gold medal to him.