- Seat belt use ticks up in annual Utah survey Updated: Nov-30-13 3:22 pm
- Orem woman dead after running into I-80 traffic Updated: Nov-28-13 12:43 pm
- Troopers seek 2 men after truck hits airport fence Updated: Nov-25-13 10:37 am
- UHP: Speed may be factor in fatal semi crash Updated: Nov-15-13 10:28 am
- Truck's brakes were smoking before fatal rollover Updated: Nov-12-13 10:31 am
If you're a woman in a van in Summit County, odds are good that you're following the state seat belt law. If you're a man in a truck in Carbon County, the odds are quite a bit lower.
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say a 39-year-old Orem woman is dead after trying to cross three lanes of traffic on Interstate 80 in Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Troopers say they're looking for two suspects who fled the scene after a truck crashed into a fence at the Salt Lake City airport.
COALVILLE, Utah - Authorities say speed may be a factor in a rollover that killed a 67-year-old semitrailer driver in Summit County.
PAROWAN, Utah - Witnesses say the brakes on a semitrailer were smoking for several miles before the vehicle rolled over and killed the driver in Iron County.