- Tenn. man dies in car crash outside national park in Utah Updated: May-25-15 12:38 pm
TORREY, Utah - Utah state troopers say a 54-year-old Tennessee man has died after crashing his pickup truck just outside Capitol Reef National Park in southern Utah.
- Man hit, killed by car after involvement in Utah rollover Updated: May-17-15 7:52 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A 29-year-old man died after he exited a pickup involved in a rollover and then was struck by a car in southern Utah.
- Trooper's credibility to cost cases, says district attorney Updated: May-12-15 7:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake County prosecutors say cases may be thrown out in light of concerns about a former Utah state trooper's credibility.
- Increasing speed limit to 70 hasn't changed driving speed Updated: May-10-15 10:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Raising the speed limit to 70 mph on most urban interstates along Utah's Wasatch Front hasn't led to a major increase in average speed by motorists as some feared it would, according to new data released by the Utah Department of Transportation.
- 2 men dead after head-on collision near Wellington Updated: May-08-15 3:14 pm
WELLINGTON, Utah - The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of a head-on collision that left two men dead near Wellington.
- Man dies after being struck by 2 vehicles in Salt Lake City Updated: May-03-15 8:58 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A 27-year-old man died after he was struck by two vehicles while walking on Interstate 215 in Salt Lake City.
- Transport truck carrying cars rolls on I-80 near Tooele Updated: May-01-15 9:37 am
TOOELE, Utah - A transport truck loaded with eight cars rolled on I-80 near Tooele, slowing the morning commute.