- Lions WR Johnson poised to show 'old man strength' Updated: Dec-12-13 5:03 pm
- Lions shooting blanks on offense in 4th quarter Updated: Dec-11-13 5:03 pm
- Josh McCown has kept Bears in playoff race Updated: Dec-10-13 8:39 pm
- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Ravens must improve on road to sustain momentum Updated: Dec-09-13 6:18 pm
- Lions slipping with 3 losses in 4-game stretch Updated: Dec-09-13 5:34 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Lions 34-20 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:41 am
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Lions, Chiefs take punts, kicks for scores Updated: Dec-08-13 6:33 pm
- Lions struggle to hold onto ball in loss to Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 6:11 pm
- McCoy runs for 217, Eagles beat Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 5:23 pm
- Foles throws 1st INT of season against Lions Updated: Dec-08-13 2:05 pm
- Lions RB Bush suffers calf injury against Eagles Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Slay, Wolff out for Lions-Eagles game Updated: Dec-08-13 12:41 pm
- Lions CB Slay listed as doubtful to play Eagles Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Pack CB Williams fined for contact with official Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- Police: Guns left in vehicles targeted by thieves Updated: Dec-05-13 11:34 am
- Up-tempo Eagles next test for Suh, Lions Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Lions LB Lewis suspended under substance policy Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Lions sign LB Stanford after Lewis suspension Updated: Dec-03-13 7:00 pm
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- McCarthy: slumping Packers must win out Updated: Nov-29-13 1:17 pm
- Lions can savor emphatic win over Green Bay Updated: Nov-29-13 1:03 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson intends to use his "old man strength" to teach Ravens free safety Matt Elam a lesson about showing respect to his elders.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit's potentially potent offense has been held scoreless in the fourth quarter in each of the Lions' last three losses.
CHICAGO - Quarterback Josh McCown has given the Chicago Bears a fighting chance.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions slipped and slid plenty in the snow at Philadelphia. Maybe it was fitting.
PHILADELPHIA - On a slippery, snow-filled field against a run-stuffing defense, LeSean McCoy had the game of his life.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
PHILADELPHIA - Detroit's Jeremy Ross had a punt and kickoff return for a touchdown, and Kansas City also had one of each, the first time two teams did it on the same day in the NFL since at least 1940, according to STATS.
PHILADELPHIA - Jeremy Ross plowed his way through the snow, even with cleats that felt more appropriate for date night than a touchdown dance.
PHILADELPHIA - Once LeSean McCoy put his head down and ran straight ahead instead of juking and jiving, no one could stop him.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's Nick Foles threw his first interception of the season, leaving him just shy of matching Peyton Manning's record for most touchdowns without a pick to start the season.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.
DETROIT - Guns left in vehicles in downtown Detroit in part because weapons aren't allowed in nightclubs, the stadium for the Detroit Lions and other venues are being targeted by thieves, police said.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit coach Jim Schwartz offered one obvious antidote to Philadelphia's fast-paced offense, which his Lions will try to contain this weekend.
DETROIT - Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Still trying to make sense of one of the toughest losses in his successful tenure as Green Bay Packers coach, Mike McCarthy made it clear what his struggling team must accomplish.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.