- Smith confident Buccaneers can hang in NFC playoff race Updated: Nov-30-15 7:47 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers worked themselves into playoff contention following a slow start and feel they're more than capable of earning a berth for the first time in eight years.
- Hasselbeck playing perfect role filling in for injured Luck Updated: Nov-30-15 7:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck's inspiring comeback might be gaining popularity outside the Colts' locker room.
- Mediocre and losing teams are NFL contenders Updated: Nov-30-15 5:36 pm
The NBA has a yearly ritual in which sub-.500 teams make the playoffs. Looks like the NFL could emulate that approach this season.
- Indianapolis loses RB Bradshaw with season-ending injury Updated: Nov-30-15 1:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw will miss the rest of this season after injuring his wrist in Sunday's 25-12 victory over Tampa Bay.
- Youthful Hasselbeck leads Colts to 25-12 win over Buccaneers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis signed Matt Hasselbeck three years ago to help groom Andrew Luck.
- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Colts will be without Castonzo, Luck against Bucs Updated: Nov-27-15 7:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts coach Chuck Pagano made it official Friday: Andrew Luck and left tackle Anthony Castonzo will miss Sunday's game.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Falcons not overly concerned by QB Matt Ryan's recent slump Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan has made some plays he'd like to have back. He's done plenty of good things, as well.
- Luck increases activity, but uncertain about return date Updated: Nov-25-15 3:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Injured Colts quarterback Andrew Luck said Wednesday that he's feeling better and is starting to do a little more rehab work as he recovers from a lacerated kidney and partially torn abdominal muscle.
- Lions' search for general manager assisted by Ernie Accorsi Updated: Nov-25-15 3:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have reached a deal to have Ernie Accorsi assist with their search for a general manager.
- Jets sign linebacker Josh Martin off Colts practice squad Updated: Nov-24-15 5:09 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have signed outside linebacker Josh Martin to their active roster from the Indianapolis Colts' practice squad.
- Indianapolis continues finding ways to win without Luck Updated: Nov-23-15 6:33 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts keep finding ways to adapt.
- Falcons' promising season in freefall after 3rd loss in row Updated: Nov-23-15 5:52 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A team that wins its first five games almost always makes the NFL playoffs.
- Colts left tackle sprains knee ligament, listed week to week Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts left tackle Anthony Castonzo has sprained the MCL in his right knee and is listed as week to week.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- Falcons' Freeman has concussion, won't return against Colts Updated: Nov-22-15 2:05 pm
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Colts safety Mike Adams out for Falcons game Updated: Nov-20-15 2:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Colts will be without Pro Bowl safety Mike Adams for Sunday's game at Atlanta as he recovers from an injured left ankle.
- Colts' Chudzinski faces new challenge: No Luck and Falcons Updated: Nov-20-15 2:34 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Rob Chudzinski doesn't have a problem with the recent challenges the Colts have had to face. He doesn't have an issue with recent changes. In fact, the associate head coach insists, he welcomes all of it in a way.