- Penalties keep piling up for Rams Updated: Aug-30-15 6:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties remain an issue for the St. Louis Rams as the opener looms. They're 0-3 in the preseason after hurting themselves yet again.
- Luck gets first TD pass of preseason, Colts beat Rams 24-14 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Luck's first touchdown pass of the preseason helped get the Indianapolis Colts off to a fast start. The quarterback also took the blame for a lost fumble on his final play that handed over the lead.
- Duron Carter trying to show he can catch on in NFL Updated: Aug-27-15 5:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Duron Carter has that NFL look.
- Old friends Bethea, Manning reunite at 49ers-Denver practice Updated: Aug-26-15 6:42 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Antoine Bethea faced Peyton Manning in practice when they were teammates for five seasons, so it was no surprise he intercepted the veteran during Wednesday's joint session between San Francisco and Denver.
- Reggie Wayne looking forward to fresh start Updated: Aug-25-15 6:05 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Reggie Wayne said he was talking to several NFL teams before deciding to sign a one-year contract with the New England Patriots.
- LB Mathis back on practice field for Colts Updated: Aug-25-15 5:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Robert Mathis returned to the Indianapolis Colts practice field on Tuesday after spending all of training camp on the physically unable to perform list as he continued to rehab from a torn Achilles tendon suffered last year.
- Eagles rolling after lopsided preseason wins Updated: Aug-23-15 4:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Two impressive preseason wins are still preseason wins.
- Clausen leads Bears back in 2nd half for 23-11 win at Indy Updated: Aug-22-15 11:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmy Clausen outplayed Jay Cutler in the red zone Saturday night.
- Indianapolis adds offensive lineman after cutting receiver Updated: Aug-21-15 2:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts signed offensive lineman Harland Gunn on Friday and waived undrafted rookie receiver L.T. Smith.
- Luck, Cutler follow different paths through NFL Updated: Aug-20-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Three years ago, Andrew Luck walked off the field in Chicago and promised to learn from a forgettable NFL debut.
- Colts, Bears make productive work out of joint practice Updated: Aug-19-15 6:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Chicago and Indianapolis kept Wednesday's workout competitive and friendly.
- Buccaneers sign veteran RT Gosder Cherilus to 2-year deal Updated: Aug-17-15 8:18 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers addressed a need for help on the offensive line by signing right tackle Gosder Cherilus to a two-year contract.
- Fox sees progress as Bears close training camp Updated: Aug-16-15 6:54 pm
BOURBONNAIS, Illinois - Coach John Fox saw plenty of progress from the Chicago Bears in training camp.
- Tebow runs for a score, Eagles beat Colts 36-10 Updated: Aug-16-15 5:44 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Tim Tebow got a warm Philly welcome.
- Colts head home from training camp ready to start preseason Updated: Aug-15-15 4:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Indianapolis changed its training camp schedule and it's already paying dividends.
- Andre Johnson has big hopes as he catches on with Colts Updated: Aug-14-15 1:23 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Andre Johnson is starting over.
- T.Y. Hilton agrees to 5-year, $65 million deal with Colts Updated: Aug-13-15 1:11 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - T.Y. Hilton finally got the rich contract extension he wanted. The Colts got the pairing they need to remain a perennial Super Bowl contender.
- Indianapolis counting on beefed up defense to stop run Updated: Aug-12-15 5:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The AFC championship game is a stinging reminder of how bad Indianapolis' run defense was last season - and why the Colts had a fix-it plan.
- Colts hope Frank Gore can provide boost to running game Updated: Aug-10-15 5:45 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The Indianapolis Colts are hoping Frank Gore can finally get their running game going.
- Volunteers dedicate time to Indianapolis Colts training camp Updated: Aug-10-15 7:35 am
ANDERSON, Indiana - They're everywhere at Colts Camp in their matching shirts, welcoming people to the team's practices, driving people around on golf carts, making sure everyone stays in the correct areas. The bright green shirts of the Colts Camp volunteers are hard to miss as they buzz around camp, making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Dwight Lowery eager for success with Colts Updated: Aug-09-15 7:54 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Heading into his eighth NFL season, Dwight Lowery wasn't sure where he would play, or if he would get the chance to play, in 2015.
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford dies at 84 Updated: Aug-09-15 6:03 pm
NEW YORK - From the football field to the broadcast booth, Frank Gifford was a star. And a winner.
- Bill Polian, architect of Bills, Colts, enters Hall of Fame Updated: Aug-08-15 8:38 pm
CANTON, Ohio - Bill Polian, the architect of two major rebuilding projects in Buffalo and Indianapolis is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Colts looking for consistency on offensive line Updated: Aug-08-15 5:48 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - The Colts' offense has a franchise quarterback, two talented tight ends, several skilled wide receivers, a 1,000-yard rusher and one major inconsistency.
- Colts' Dorsett starting to get foothold on receiver's job Updated: Aug-07-15 8:20 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - Every day at the Indianapolis Colts' training camp, receiver Phillip Dorsett looks a little more confident, a little more comfortable.