- OL Reitz signs Colts' qualifying offer Updated: Apr-17-14 6:42 pm
- Lions sign CB Cassius Vaughn to 1-year contract Updated: Apr-07-14 9:30 pm
- Dungy speaks at East Central Com. College event Updated: Mar-29-14 1:51 pm
- Police: Colts owner had $29K in cash when arrested Updated: Mar-27-14 3:28 pm
- GM: Irsay's absence not changing Colts plans Updated: Mar-21-14 3:30 pm
- Veteran tackle Winston elected NFLPA president Updated: Mar-19-14 2:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Offensive lineman Joe Reitz has signed his qualifying offer with the Colts.
PHILADELPHIA, Mississippi - Former Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy was the star attraction at a fundraiser for East Central Community College's Warrior football program.
CARMEL, Indiana - Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay had $29,000 in cash and bottles of prescription drugs in his vehicle when he was arrested on suspicion of intoxicated driving and other charges, according to the arrest report.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts general manager Ryan Grigson is sticking to the plan.
ORLANDO, Florida - Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout.