- Utah lawmakers take up batch of air quality bills Updated: Mar-06-14 8:16 pm
- Utah top House Democrat won't seek re-election Updated: Mar-06-14 6:05 pm
- Utah Senate approves bill restricting drones Updated: Mar-06-14 4:57 pm
- Utah Democrats unveil Medicaid expansion plan Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- Senate panel advances pot extract for kids bill Updated: Mar-06-14 4:05 pm
- Panel approves bill about Breathalyzers in bars Updated: Mar-06-14 1:20 pm
- Bill to make cockfighting a felony moves forward Updated: Mar-06-14 11:10 am
- Utah bill would reduce school absence penalties Updated: Mar-06-14 5:32 am
- Gay rights protesters return to Utah Capitol Updated: Mar-05-14 7:53 pm
- Utah Legislature approves Count My Vote deal Updated: Mar-05-14 6:44 pm
- Utah bill to study daylight saving time advances Updated: Mar-05-14 12:49 pm
- Utah brings on new member of state education board Updated: Mar-05-14 5:34 am
- In Utah, 'Zion curtain' bill debate flares Updated: Mar-04-14 11:00 pm
- Utah considers granting police more protection Updated: Mar-04-14 6:56 pm
- Utah governor hopes for Medicaid deal soon Updated: Mar-04-14 6:19 pm
- Utah lawmakers kill bill raising smoking age to 21 Updated: Mar-04-14 5:09 pm
- Utah lawmakers advance divorce class bill Updated: Mar-04-14 1:08 pm
- Utah legislators propose record number of bills Updated: Mar-04-14 12:53 pm
- Utah lawmakers honor Olympic bobsled medalist Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- Provo college student running for House seat Updated: Mar-04-14 5:20 am
- Utah House OKs bill to move medical waste facility Updated: Mar-03-14 5:56 pm
- Utah Senate GOP leader: own voter info a concern Updated: Mar-03-14 3:26 pm
- Utah proposal reminds small towns: hold elections Updated: Mar-03-14 2:04 pm
- House committee OKs caucus system overhaul bill Updated: Mar-03-14 12:13 pm
- Groups reach deal on Utah caucus system Updated: Mar-02-14 10:26 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Measures to clear Utah's murky wintertime skies are working their way through the state Legislature. But with only a week to clinch a final OK from state lawmakers this legislative session, it's unclear how many of them will become law.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah House Minority Leader Jennifer Seelig has announced she won't seek re-election to the House at the end of the year.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure to set some early restrictions on law enforcement's use of unmanned aerial systems is advancing at the Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Democrats have rolled out their own plan for Medicaid expansion in the state, adding yet another proposal to the mix at the Republican-controlled Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Senate committee Thursday unanimously approved a bill allowing Utah parents of children with severe epilepsy to legally obtain a marijuana-derived extract they say helps with seizures.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah House lawmakers have approved a bill that sets standards for bars installing Breathalyzers and similar devices for customers to use.
SALT LAKE CITY - A bill to make cockfighting a felony instead of just a misdemeanor is moving forward in the Utah Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers are advancing a bill that reduces the consequences for students who skip school, as long as they keep their grades up.
SALT LAKE CITY - Protesters pushing for Utah to adopt a statewide anti-discrimination law protecting sexual and gender orientation returned to the state Capitol on Wednesday afternoon to call out lawmakers for suppressing the bill.
SALT LAKE CITY - A deal between Utah legislators and a group pushing to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates is headed for Gov. Gary Herbert's desk.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to study whether Utah should continue to observe daylight saving time is advancing at the Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed a new member of the Utah State Board of Education.
SALT LAKE CITY - One of Utah's most notable liquor laws is again sparking friction in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure moved forward in the Utah legislature that would make it more difficult for people to sue officers that were involved in high-speed pursuits.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert says he hopes to come to an agreement on Medicaid expansion with legislators before their annual session wraps up next week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators have killed a proposal that could have made their state the first to raise the age for legal tobacco purchases to 21.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah proposal to help more couples save their marriages is advancing in the state legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators have broken a record this year by proposing more bills than ever before while simultaneously tying a low record for the fewest number of bills passed.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers took a break from their usual business on Monday afternoon to honor an Olympic bobsled medalist.
PROVO, Utah - A 25-year-old college student from Provo hoping to get his peers more active in politics says he's running for Utah's Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to move a medical waste-burning facility from North Salt Lake to a remote location in Tooele has cleared another step.
SALT LAKE CITY - The leader of Senate Republicans at the Utah Legislature says he understands the feelings of voters who want the state to conceal their information.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker wants to make sure the state's small towns don't forget to hold elections.
SALT LAKE CITY - A House committee has unanimously approved a new compromise bill to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group pushing to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates has worked out a deal with state lawmakers that both sides say enables more participation.