- UT lawmakers meet on closing Swallow inquiry Updated: Dec-07-13 10:16 pm
- Measure to prevent overdose deaths moves forward Updated: Dec-02-13 11:52 am
- Family upset over plea deal in triple homicide Updated: Nov-26-13 6:17 pm
- Elections office: Utah AG likely violated laws Updated: Nov-22-13 6:23 pm
- Utah lawmakers consider gas tax proposals Updated: Nov-20-13 8:58 pm
- UT lawmakers give initial OK to raise smoking age Updated: Nov-20-13 3:19 pm
- Herbert appoints replacement for Cox's House seat Updated: Nov-15-13 4:14 pm
- Former state Rep. Spencer Cox replaced by cousin Updated: Nov-09-13 8:58 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Lawmakers investigating former Utah Attorney General John Swallow met Saturday to map out how they'll wrap up their inquiry in the wake of Swallow's resignation.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Democratic state representative is pushing a measure that would grant limited criminal immunity to people who call police to report an overdose.
MIDVALE, Utah - The family of a shooting victim is unhappy about a plea deal for a man who provided a getaway vehicle to another man accused of triple murder in Midvale at what authorities call a drug house.
SALT LAKE CITY - A damning report released Friday shows Utah's attorney general deliberately withheld information from his campaign documents last year and tried to influence a probe into the matter by altering witness statements and apparently destroying documents.
SALT LAKE CITY - State and local officials say it's time to raise Utah's gasoline tax, which hasn't changed for 16 years.
SALT LAKE CITY - A push to bar young people in Utah from buying tobacco products until they're 21 cleared an early hurdle at the state Legislature on Wednesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert has officially appointed Sanpete County Commissioner Jon Cox of Ephraim to replace the Utah House seat vacated by Spencer Cox, his fourth cousin.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sanpete County Commissioner Jon Cox of Ephraim has been selected to replace his fourth cousin in the Utah House.