- Former Utah House member dies Updated: Jun-19-15 11:05 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A former Democratic member of the Utah House of Representatives has passed away.
- Lawmakers back aid for official convicted in ATV protest Updated: Jun-16-15 6:49 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Republican-dominated Utah legislative commission is throwing its support behind using state money to help pay legal bills of a county commissioner convicted in an ATV ride protesting federal control of public lands.
- Lawmaker accused of mishandling campaign cash told to resign Updated: Jun-15-15 2:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah House Democrats have called for Rep. Justin J. Miller to step down due to accusations that he mishandled tens of thousands of dollars while running the county mayor's campaign.
- N. Carolina gay-marriage law may mean long courthouse waits Updated: Jun-11-15 5:47 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Under a law that took effect Thursday in North Carolina, employees who issue marriage licenses can refuse to complete paperwork for gay couples by invoking their religious beliefs - a move that could mean longer waits at courthouses for all those who want to wed, especially in rural counties with small staffs.
- Group asks states to investigate Utah lawmaker's lands push Updated: Jun-01-15 7:02 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Washington, D.C.-based watchdog group has asked three state attorneys general to investigate a Utah lawmaker who has led a push for western states to take control of federal public lands.