- Lawmaker evaluating prison move built homes near Draper site Updated: May-02-16 4:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker deeply involved in the state prison-relocation process was simultaneously building townhouses near the current prison site.
- Utah leaders call pornography a plague damaging young minds Updated: Apr-19-16 6:23 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah political leaders and anti-pornography activists said Tuesday that children's minds are being corrupted in a world where graphic sexual images are a click away.
- GOP Utah Senate candidate challenges donation to opponent Updated: Apr-13-16 11:50 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah House member running for state Senate says it's wrong for his incumbent opponent to receive contributions from a charter school management company.
- Female lawmakers say Utah took a step back on women's issues Updated: Apr-07-16 4:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Several female lawmakers are concerned women's issues took a step back in Utah this year, with a number of key women-focused proposals dying while others were approved despite lawmakers saying they could hurt women.
- Utah lawmaker deletes racially charged tweet about NCAA game Updated: Apr-05-16 12:02 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah state senator has deleted a racially charged tweet he made about the players in the men's basketball NCAA championship.