- Western officials discuss taking land from feds Updated: Apr-18-14 10:53 pm
- White House honors Utah nonprofit leader Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 am
- Legislators say they won't override Gov.'s vetoes Updated: Apr-14-14 6:37 pm
- Utah Gov. OKs daylight saving time measure Updated: Apr-04-14 6:26 am
- Officials hope new voter list law prevents misuse Updated: Apr-04-14 5:23 am
- Utah governor signs sex abuse prevention measure Updated: Apr-03-14 7:07 pm
- Utah Gov. signs divorce measure into law Updated: Apr-03-14 5:34 am
- Utah governor signs bill to beef up adoption rules Updated: Apr-02-14 8:46 pm
- Herbert approves private preschool grant plan Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Utah governor approves drone restrictions Updated: Apr-02-14 4:45 pm
- Utah Gov. signs wood-burning stove measure Updated: Apr-02-14 6:15 am
- Utah Gov. signs medical waste incinerator bill Updated: Apr-01-14 7:19 pm
- Governor signs revenge pornography penalty law Updated: Mar-31-14 6:26 pm
- No challengers in 1 of every 11 legislative races Updated: Mar-28-14 3:47 pm
- Utah Democrat chair resigns, cites health issues Updated: Mar-24-14 7:04 pm
- Utah law aims to protect kids after parent's death Updated: Mar-22-14 2:17 pm
- Utah governor signs youth hunter permit bill Updated: Mar-21-14 5:18 pm
- UT lags for college degrees earned within 6 years Updated: Mar-20-14 3:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials from nine Western states say it's time they take control of federal lands within their borders.
SALT LAKE CITY - The White House is scheduled to honor a leader of a Utah nonprofit for her work promoting solar power.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators say they won't override a handful of vetoes from Gov. Gary Herbert.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed a measure to study whether Utah should continue to observe daylight saving time.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah officials are hoping a new voter information law signed by Gov. Gary Herbert will protect citizen information from possible misuse.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has given final approval to a measure aiming to prevent child sex abuse by creating an awareness program in Utah schools.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed into law a proposal to help more of the state's couples save their marriages.
SALT LAKE CITY - Single mothers will no longer be able to travel to Utah to put kids up for adoption without first notifying their children's fathers now that state legislators have changed a law that critics said cleared a path for kidnapping and fraud.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert has approved legislation to use private grants to help cover the cost of preschool programs for at-risk Utah students.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Hebert has approved the state's first drone restrictions, setting new limits on law enforcement's use of the technology.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed legislation geared at cutting air pollution by reducing wood burning in the state.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has given final approval to a measure blocking facilities burning infectious medical waste from being built within two miles of existing neighborhoods.
SALT LAKE CITY - A practice known as revenge pornography, where people try to humiliate former romantic partners by sharing sexually explicit images of them, is now a criminal offense in Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - Incumbent lawmakers are running for re-election without any challengers in one of every 11 races for the Utah Legislature this year.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah State Democratic Party Chairman Jim Dabakis says he is stepping down from that post Monday afternoon to address medical issues.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure aimed at protecting children for whom one parent is a primary suspect in the other's death is now law after Utah Gov. Gary Herbert signed the measure this week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert has signed legislation that allows Utah youth to get a hunting permit without first taking a training course if they're accompanied an adult.
SALT LAKE CITY - Six years after beginning her major in applied physics, Lindsey Casper, who wants to teach the laws of motion to high-schoolers, is taking the semester off to work full-time at a Salt Lake City call center.