- Anaheim Ducks hold off Stars 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-17-14 2:01 am
- Torres uncertain for playoff opener Updated: Apr-15-14 6:50 pm
- Burke: Tortorella should 'keep his mouth shut' Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners Updated: Apr-14-14 5:15 pm
- Daniel Sedin injured in Canucks' win over Flames Updated: Apr-14-14 3:50 am
- Coyotes beat Stars 2-1 to end season Updated: Apr-14-14 12:14 am
- Bonino puts Ducks past Avalanche in season finale Updated: Apr-14-14 12:12 am
- Canucks' Daniel Sedin injured by hit from behind Updated: Apr-13-14 11:56 pm
- Canucks put former coach Quinn into ring of honor Updated: Apr-13-14 10:26 pm
- Ducks beat Kings 4-3 in SO, clinch West's top seed Updated: Apr-13-14 3:06 am
- Hall has 3 assists in Oilers' 5-2 win over Canucks Updated: Apr-13-14 2:51 am
- Sharks close season with 3-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Apr-13-14 12:18 am
- Havlat scores 3 as Sharks beat Avalanche 5-1 Updated: Apr-12-14 1:50 am
- Postma's 1st goal lifts Jets over Flames Updated: Apr-12-14 1:46 am
- Sharks rookie Hertl returns to lineup Updated: Apr-11-14 9:33 pm
- Boston College's Gaudreau wins Hobey Baker Updated: Apr-11-14 7:12 pm
- Oilers' Ryan Smyth to retire at end of season Updated: Apr-11-14 4:51 pm
- Not so Great White North in NHL Updated: Apr-11-14 2:15 pm
- Barrie lifts Avs past Canucks 4-2 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:53 am
- Rinne stops 29 shots as Predators beat Coyotes 2-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:11 am
- Gaborik scores 2 as Kings beat Oilers 3-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 1:45 am
- Monahan lifts Flames past Kings, 4-3 in SO Updated: Apr-10-14 3:06 am
- Ducks beat Sharks 5-2, clinch Pacific title Updated: Apr-10-14 2:21 am
- Canucks make Linden president of hockey operations Updated: Apr-09-14 1:14 pm
- Avalanche upend Oilers 4-1 Updated: Apr-09-14 1:18 am
ANAHEIM, California - Ryan Getzlaf spent the final seconds of the Anaheim Ducks' playoff opener in the dressing room with a large ice bag pressed to a nasty cut on his left cheek.
SAN JOSE, California - Raffi Torres is making progress but it's still unclear whether he'll play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Anaheim Ducks finished the best regular season in franchise history with a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Vancouver Canucks forward Daniel Sedin was taken off the ice on a stretcher and hospitalized after being hit from behind by Calgary's Paul Byron on Sunday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks inducted Pat Quinn into the team's ring of honor on Sunday night before the final game of a non-playoff season.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Eliminated from the playoff race long ago, the Edmonton Oilers were happy to finish their season with a big win in Ryan Smyth's final game.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
SAN JOSE, California - Marty Havlat responded to a benching with his most productive game in years.
CALGARY, Alberta - Considering that Winnipeg Jets goalie Michael Hutchinson spent most of this season in the ECHL and AHL, he sure looked like an NHL player against the host Calgary Flames.
PHILADELPHIA - Boston College forward Johnny Gaudreau won the Hobey Baker Award on Friday night as the top Division I college hockey player, and signed with the Calgary Flames.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Smyth is retiring at the end of the season.
For the first time since 1973, there is just one Canadian team in the NHL postseason. The Montreal Canadiens represent the nation's only hope of ending a 21-year Stanley Cup drought, and that's a long shot.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Tyson Barrie put the Colorado Avalanche ahead in the game - and the Central Division standings.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Pekka Rinne's milestone win dealt a serious blow to Phoenix's playoff hopes.
CALGARY, Alberta - Sean Monahan joined some pretty exclusive company on Wednesday night.
ANAHEIM, California - When Jakob Silfverberg's short-handed goal rattled into the Sharks' empty net, the Anaheim Ducks could finally celebrate a division title that nearly got away.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Former Canucks captain Trevor Linden has been hired as Vancouver's president of hockey operations.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Colorado Avalanche are on a roll heading into the postseason.