- Canucks edge Coyotes 3-2 in OT on Higgins' goal Updated: Dec-07-13 2:56 am
- Talbot leads Avalanche past Flames 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:51 am
- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- Handzus returns to Blackhawks lineup Updated: Dec-06-13 8:14 pm
- Taylor Hall's hat trick leads Oilers over Avs 8-2 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:03 am
- Kunitz scores 2, powers Penguins past Sharks 5-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:14 pm
- Giordano scores in return, Flames beat Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 2:59 am
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Ribeiro, Boedker lead Coyotes over Oilers 6-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:47 am
- Kesler scores twice, Canucks beat Predators 3-1 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:57 pm
- Brown, Sharks beat Maple Leafs 4-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:41 pm
- Rogers buys naming rights to Oilers' future home Updated: Dec-03-13 4:50 pm
- UIC grants release to guard Joey Miller Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Toffoli lead Kings over Blues 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 2:11 am
- Oilers' Dubnyk earns SO win over Stars in relief Updated: Dec-01-13 10:50 pm
- Oilers G Bryzgalov leaves with injury vs. Stars Updated: Dec-01-13 8:32 pm
- Stars' leading scorer Seguin out vs. Oilers Updated: Dec-01-13 6:07 pm
- Sharks top Ducks 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 2:30 am
- Flames get late goal for 2-1 win over Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 2:00 am
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:11 am
- Kreider fuels Rangers' rout in Tortorella return Updated: Nov-30-13 6:56 pm
- Coyotes, Brule sign 1-yr contract Updated: Nov-30-13 3:49 pm
- Johansen leads Blue Jackets to 4-2 win over Oilers Updated: Nov-30-13 12:03 am
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Burns has hat trick in Sharks' 6-3 win over Blues Updated: Nov-29-13 7:57 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Chris Higgins, known for being the consummate team player, decided to get selfish Friday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - Maxime Talbot finally got his name on the score sheet as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
EDMONTON, Alberta - It would be difficult to find a team much harder to figure out than the Edmonton Oilers.
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks kept coming at Marc-Andre Fleury. From the point. From the left circle. From the right circle. From the slot. From right in front of the net.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mark Giordano returned from a broken ankle Wednesday night and the Calgary Flames got right back to winning.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
EDMONTON, Alberta - It never hurts starting a road trip against the league's worst home team.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Ryan Kesler is finding his scoring touch, and that is very good news for the Vancouver Canucks.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Rogers Communications has bought the naming rights to the future home of the Edmonton Oilers, expanding its already wide reach in Canadian professional sports.
CHICAGO - Illinois-Chicago has released junior guard Joey Miller.
LOS ANGELES - Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries.
DALLAS - The Edmonton Oilers made the most of limited offense and both parts of their goalie tandem.
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski was being too creative in the shootout.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Cammalleri has done his best to keep his Calgary Flames teammates going in the right direction despite a youthful roster and a host of injuries.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A dominating two-week road trip for the Chicago Blackhawks gave warning to the rest of the NHL: It's going to be difficult to dethrone the defending Stanley Cup champions.
NEW YORK - Chris Kreider did just about everything right on the ice, and off it, too.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Former first-round draft pick Gilbert Brule has signed a one-year, two-way contract with the Phoenix Coyotes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With a fierce forecheck and an efficient power play, the Columbus Blue Jackets made up for a blowout in Edmonton last week.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
SAN JOSE, California - Brent Burns had a thought Friday's game was going to be a little different.