- Ducks bounce back after tough OT loss for 2-1 series lead Updated: May-22-15 2:33 am
CHICAGO - Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau knew the answer without having to ask the question.
- Blackhawks lose 2-1 to Ducks in Game 3 of Western finals Updated: May-22-15 12:32 am
CHICAGO - Five power plays. More than nine minutes with the man advantage. And no goals for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Sharks sign Finnish forward Joonas Donskoi Updated: May-20-15 4:16 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed Finnish free agent forward Joonas (YOO-nus) Donskoi to an entry-level contract.
- Ducks lose marathon when Kruger's tip wins Game 2 in 3 OTs Updated: May-20-15 3:38 am
- Kruger puts Blackhawks past Ducks 3-2 in 3rd OT of Game 2 Updated: May-20-15 3:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Blackhawks tried just about everything to get a puck past Frederik Andersen while Game 2 of the Western Conference finals wound through three overtime periods and deep into the night, eventually becoming the longest game in Chicago's 89-year history.
- Chicago's Shaw heads puck into net for disallowed goal in OT Updated: May-20-15 1:39 am
- Todd McLellan hired as coach of Edmonton Oilers Updated: May-19-15 9:50 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan is focused on a new beginning with the Edmonton Oilers
- Chicago mayor raises stakes in hockey bet with Anaheim mayor Updated: May-17-15 2:54 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has upped his friendly bet with his counterpart in Anaheim, California, on the outcome of the NHL's Western Conference finals.
- Wide array of experience in NHL conference finals Updated: May-16-15 4:14 pm
CHICAGO - When Blackhawks defenseman Kimmo Timonen made his NHL debut in 1998, Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm was 4 years old. Rangers forward Martin St. Louis had played in 1,154 games when forward Jonathan Drouin logged his first appearance with the Lightning in October.
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Protecting home ice could decide NHL's conference finals Updated: May-14-15 8:39 pm
- Ducks' Perry misses another practice, but should play Sunday Updated: May-14-15 7:21 pm
- Blackhawks get time to recharge for showdown with Ducks Updated: May-13-15 2:29 am
- Ducks coach Boudreau finally gets his playoff redemption Updated: May-12-15 8:05 pm
- Perry puts Ducks past Flames 3-2 in OT, into conf. finals Updated: May-11-15 1:23 am
- Ducks beat Flames 4-2 in Game 4 to take 3-1 lead Updated: May-09-15 1:47 am
- Lease extension would keep Sharks at SAP until 2025 Updated: May-08-15 7:20 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks expect to call SAP Center their home for at least the next 10 years.
- Wife of LA Kings' Voynov pressed to testify in abuse case Updated: May-04-15 11:10 pm
TORRANCE, California - The wife of Los Angeles Kings defenseman Slava Voynov has been told she may be held in contempt of court for refusing to testify in a domestic violence case against the two-time Stanley Cup champ.
- Flames beat Canucks 7-4 to advance in Stanley Cup playoffs Updated: Apr-26-15 1:12 am
CALGARY, Alberta - The Calgary Flames never blinked after falling into a quick 3-0 hole - and the Sea of Red never stopped cheering.
- Oilers overhaul front office after disappointing season Updated: Apr-24-15 4:35 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers made sweeping front-office changes Friday after another disappointing season.
- NHL commish doesn't think 'Katy Perry' chants are sexist Updated: Apr-24-15 4:07 pm
NEW YORK - So long as fans keep their chants clean, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman has no issue with Anaheim Ducks forward Corey Perry being compared to pop star Katy Perry.
- Daniel Sedin scores tiebreaker to lift Canucks past Flames Updated: Apr-24-15 2:57 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - After falling behind early in a must-win game, the Vancouver Canucks persevered and extended their first-round series.
- Sharks owner endorses rebuilding plan Updated: Apr-23-15 10:02 pm
SAN JOSE, California - San Jose Sharks owner Hasso Plattner remains behind general manager Doug Wilson's rebuilding plan despite the team missing the playoffs for the first time since 2003.
- Ducks surprise themselves with 1st-round sweep of Winnipeg Updated: Apr-23-15 8:14 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Even the Anaheim Ducks are a bit surprised to be the first team through to the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Ryan Miller will start Game 5 for Canucks Updated: Apr-23-15 4:17 pm