- Kinkaid has first NHL shutout, Devils beat Kings 1-0 Updated: Feb-14-16 4:55 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Keith Kinkaid could not remember the last time he shut out an opponent at any level of hockey.
- Sharks build early lead, hold off Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Feb-14-16 3:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tomas Hertl had a goal taken away in the third period. It took 21 seconds to get it back.
- Ladd gets winner in shootout as Jets beat Oilers 2-1 Updated: Feb-14-16 2:01 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Ondrej Pavelec was thrilled to finally get back to work in the Winnipeg net.
- Getzlaf lifts Ducks to 3-2 win over Blackhawks Updated: Feb-14-16 12:26 am
CHICAGO - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks are on the back side of their longest road trip of the season.
- Arcobello, Leipsic lead Maple Leafs over Vancouver Canucks Updated: Feb-14-16 12:22 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Brendan Leipsic knew he would be playing on one coast or the other Saturday night.
- Blackhawks F Panarin to return to lineup against Ducks Updated: Feb-13-16 12:49 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks forward Artemi Panarin is expected to play Saturday night against Anaheim after missing two games with an illness.
- Doan gets franchise points mark, Coyotes beat Flames 4-1 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:58 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes needed their top players to guide them out of a recent funk, and franchise cornerstone Shane Doan came through with a record-breaking performance.
- Pearson's overtime goal powers Kings to 5-4 win over Rangers Updated: Feb-12-16 11:26 pm
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Kings often work overtime. And it's paying off for them in a big way.
- Tavares, Greiss lead Islanders to 5-2 win over Kings Updated: Feb-12-16 3:55 am
- Hudler wins it for the Flames 6-5 over Sharks in shootout Updated: Feb-12-16 2:44 am
SAN JOSE, California - Jonas Hiller was more spectator than participant and was only concerned that Calgary had taken too many penalties in the third period. Then, he found himself on the ice in a thankless position.
- McDavid, Eberle power Oilers past Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:51 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan can't help but sit back sometimes and watch Connor McDavid work.
- Atkinson, Wennberg score in SO as Columbus beats Anaheim 4-3 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Things appeared bleak for Columbus, down two goals with 12 seconds left in the second period against Anaheim. Then, Nick Foligno made a play that gave his team momentum heading into the third - and beyond.
- 2017 NHL draft to be held in Chicago Updated: Feb-11-16 7:04 pm
CHICAGO - The 2017 NHL draft is coming to the United Center. And there is no coach's challenge to take that one away from Chicago.
- Maple Leafs' Kadri fined $5,000 for throat-slashing gesture Updated: Feb-11-16 12:06 pm
- Miller stops 33 shots, Canucks hold off Coyotes 2-1 Updated: Feb-11-16 1:08 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Vancouver moms might have to become regulars on the Canucks' road show.
- AP Source: Los Angeles Kings place Ehrhoff on waivers Updated: Feb-10-16 1:34 pm
A person with direct knowledge of the decision tells The Associated Press that the Los Angeles Kings have placed veteran defenseman Christian Ehrhoff on waivers.
- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 10:28 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: his cosmetic teeth.
- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 8:23 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: His cosmetic teeth.
- Short-handed Flames hold on for 4-3 win over Maple Leafs Updated: Feb-10-16 1:30 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Flames center Markus Granlund made the most of his opportunity after three teammates were benched.
- Horvat's 2 points lead Canucks past Avalanche 3-1 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:44 am
DENVER - The Vancouver Canucks got defensive Tuesday night to help stop their four-game skid.
- Boucher leads Devils over Oilers 2-1 on Brodeur's big night Updated: Feb-10-16 12:34 am
- Martin Jones makes 33 saves, Sharks blank Blackhawks 2-0 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:42 pm
CHICAGO - Martin Jones made 33 saves for his fifth shutout and Patrick Marleau scored a power-play goal in the second period to lead the San Jose Sharks past the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Tuesday night.
- Lucic scores in return to Boston; Kings rout Bruins 9-2 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:33 pm
BOSTON - Milan Lucic looked as though he didn't want the night to end, taking the ice after both teams left to thank the fans who showered him with cheers most of the game.
- Rakell scores twice to lead Ducks over Flyers 4-1 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Rickard Rakell was so upset following his performance on Monday that he couldn't sleep. Rest assured, he got some shut-eye after this one.
- Crosby scores in 7th straight, Penguins top Ducks 6-2 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby felt Cam Fowler's stick desperately tugging at his jersey and kept right on skating. Breaking in all alone against Anaheim goaltender John Gibson, Crosby kept Fowler at bay long enough to rip a wrist shot over Gibson's glove and into the net, the most elaborate display of a hot streak that shows no signs of slowing.