- Gibson makes 25 saves, Ducks beat Canucks 4-0 Updated: Dec-01-15 1:54 am
ANAHEIM, California - After taking the weekend to think about the two-goal lead they squandered late against the Chicago Blackhawks, the struggling Anaheim Ducks were determined to focus on the things they did well against the defending Stanley Cup champions.
- Sparks makes 24 saves in debut, Maple Leafs beat Oilers 3-0 Updated: Nov-30-15 11:55 pm
TORONTO - A year ago, goaltender Garret Sparks was in the midst of a 13-game trip with the ECHL's Orlando Solar Bears. A night after allowing four goals to the Fort Wayne Komets, he was on the bench in Kalamazoo, Michigan, awaiting the next bus ride and his next start.
- Boedker gets another hat trick against Ottawa in 4-3 win Updated: Nov-29-15 11:18 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Unfortunately for Mikkel Boedker, he won't see the Ottawa Senators again this season.
- Gaborik's 2 goals rally Kings to 3-2 OT win over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-29-15 2:16 am
- Ward, Marleau help lead Sharks past Flames 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-15 1:44 am
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks needed to start winning at home and they needed help from their special teams. They got both.
- Hendricks, Eberle lift Oilers in shootout over Pens 3-2 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Edmonton Oilers gained some much-needed momentum on a difficult trip and a rare win in Pittsburgh.
- Tippett gets the title belt after 500th career win Updated: Nov-28-15 12:49 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Dave Tippett walked out of his postgame news conference to a hallway inside Gila River Arena, where a security guard tried to hand him the gaudy championship belt.
- Seguin scores in shootout and Stars beat Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:08 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi bounced back Friday night.
- Ekman-Larsson's OT goal lifts Coyotes to 2-1 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-15 12:42 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes grinded their way through the tough stretches, relied on great goaltending and won it on a big goal at the end.
- Kronwall scores OT winner to lift Red Wings over Oilers 4-3 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:43 pm
DETROIT - Niklas Kronwall had a chaotic shift in overtime but it will be a play in the first few minutes of the game that his teammates will remember.
- Blackhawks score twice in final minutes, beat Ducks in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 9:20 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Chicago Blackhawks' visit to Honda Center on Black Friday for a meeting of Western Conference powers has become an annual NHL staple in recent years.
- Oilers' Yakupov out 2-4 weeks with sprained left ankle Updated: Nov-26-15 5:58 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov is expected to miss two to four weeks after spraining his left ankle in the Oilers' 4-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday night.
- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Vermette, Duclair, Domi lead Coyotes to 4-2 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-26-15 1:33 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Antoine Vermette has been around long enough to know scoring droughts happen from time to time.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop had another strong game, and his Tampa Bay teammates finally found success in a shootout.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Rapid City goalie back from brief NHL call-up Updated: Nov-24-15 10:56 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rookie goaltender Marek Langhamer is back with the Rapid City Rush after a brief call-up to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.