- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 7:40 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Any campaign for Oregon's Dillon Brooks as Pac-12 player of the year might have to start with an endorsement from a coach outside his own camp.
- Payton powers Oregon State past Utah 71-69 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:28 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State freshman Stephen Thompson Jr. said that when he caught the ball with 2.2 seconds left, he tried to get as close to the basket as possible.
- Poeltl powers Utah over California 73-64 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:24 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jakob Poeltl says he'll do whatever it takes to get Utah a win. He doesn't care if it means scoring points, passing the ball or grabbing rebounds.
- Poeltl, Utah holds off Washington in overtime 80-75 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:03 am
SEATTLE - In the bigger picture of what Larry Krystkowiak has built at Utah it might not seem like much of an accomplishment.
- Loveridge, Taylor lead Utah to 92-71 romp over WSU Updated: Jan-22-16 2:44 am
PULLMAN, Washington - The Utah Utes have struggled out of the gate in the Pac-12 Conference, and Brandon Taylor has struggled all season with his 3-point shooting.
- Utah rallies for win after Oregon State player trips referee Updated: Jan-18-16 2:58 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jarmal Reid's split-second decision to trip a referee sent Oregon State to a loss - and could cost the Beavers' forward a whole lot more.
- Brooks leads Oregon to 77-59 win over Utah Updated: Jan-15-16 1:14 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Oregon Ducks have struggled with slow starts on the road this season. If Utah was expecting that on Thursday night, they had another thing coming.
- Utah coach says 'toxic' atmosphere halted BYU series Updated: Jan-11-16 7:29 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak believes his conduct during last month's heated game against BYU contributed to the decision to cancel the series next season. It's just the second time that's happened since 1909 - the other was due to World War II.