- Taylor's big night helps Utah hold off California Updated: Mar-06-14 1:47 am
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- Utah ends 2 game skid; beats Arizona State 86-63 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:47 pm
- Utah falls short in OT, 67-63 to No. 4 Arizona Updated: Feb-20-14 2:51 am
- No. 4 Arizona escapes with 67-63 win at Utah in OT Updated: Feb-20-14 2:13 am
- Adams leads UCLA to 80-66 win over Utah Updated: Feb-15-14 7:21 pm
- Utah holds off late run, beats USC 79-71 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:38 am
- Utah controls an 81-63 victory over Washington St. Updated: Feb-08-14 10:36 pm
- Utah outlasts Washington 78-69 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:24 pm
- Utah Utes boost speed with 2014 class Updated: Feb-05-14 8:32 pm
BERKELEY, California - Brandon Taylor converted the go-ahead free throws with 1:46 remaining and hit a 3-pointer with 51.2 seconds left, and Utah held off California 63-59 on Wednesday night to give coach Larry Krystkowiak his first 20-win season in three years at the school.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Jordan Loveridge scored 21 points on 9-of-14 shooting and Delon Wright also had 21 to lead Utah to a 75-64 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Delon Wright scored 22 points, collected nine rebounds and had six assists and Utah blocked a season-high 12 shots to fuel an 86-63 victory over Arizona State on Sunday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah had the No. 4 team in the nation in trouble and could not close it out.
SALT LAKE CITY - Strong defense has saved Arizona in several games this season. It was no different against a determined underdog in a tough environment on the road.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams scored 24 points and UCLA opened the second half with a 14-0 run on the way to an 80-66 victory over Utah on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Delon Wright scored 20 and hot-shooting Utah kept Southern California in the Pac-12 cellar by holding off a late run Thursday night for a 79-71 victory in Galen Center.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor had 16 points and Jordan Loveridge chipped in 13 to lead Utah to an 81-63 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor scored 20 points and Delon Wright added 19 to help Utah end a 3-game losing streak with a 78-69 victory over Washington on Thursday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Improving team speed became a top priority for Utah after suffering consecutive losing seasons for the first time in 24 years.