- Jury deliberations slow in Backe brutality trial Updated: Apr-24-14 9:53 pm
- Texas checking Kouzmanoff back before Beltre move Updated: Apr-24-14 6:32 pm
- Rangers appoint Oliver, to honor Michael Young Updated: Apr-24-14 3:54 pm
- Mariners send Franklin, Ramirez to minors Updated: Apr-24-14 3:07 pm
- Frieri blows save in 9th; Angels lose 5-4 to Nats Updated: Apr-24-14 12:27 am
- Werth, LaRoche lift Nats past Angels 5-4 in 9th Updated: Apr-24-14 12:08 am
- Astros fail to sweep Seattle, fall 5-3 in 9th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:54 pm
- After 500th HR, Pujols hears from Big Papi, Jeter Updated: Apr-23-14 8:45 pm
- Seager's 2 HRs give Seattle 5-3 win over Houston Updated: Apr-23-14 8:30 pm
- A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer Updated: Apr-23-14 8:05 pm
- Perez helps Rangers sweep A's with 3-0 win Updated: Apr-23-14 7:50 pm
- Perez help Rangers sweep A's with 3-0 win Updated: Apr-23-14 7:42 pm
- Rangers acquire Robertson, place Figueroa on DL Updated: Apr-23-14 3:21 pm
- Pujols 1st to hit HRs No. 499, 500 in same game Updated: Apr-23-14 3:21 am
- Ramirez gives up 2 HRs, Mariners lost 8th straight Updated: Apr-23-14 2:59 am
- Nationals trail early, lose to Angels, Pujols 7-2 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:35 am
- Kouzmanoff leaves game in 4th inning Updated: Apr-22-14 11:42 pm
- Angels 1B Albert Pujols hits 499th career homer Updated: Apr-22-14 7:50 pm
- Doolittle's 5-year contract with A's worth $10.5M Updated: Apr-21-14 10:57 pm
- Astros put Feldman on DL with biceps tendinitis Updated: Apr-21-14 9:06 pm
- Angels recall LHP Maronde from Triple-A Salt Lake Updated: Apr-21-14 7:36 pm
- Trout, Harper square off in majors for 1st time Updated: Apr-21-14 7:26 pm
- Mets call up 40-year-old OF Bobby Abreu Updated: Apr-21-14 7:12 pm
- Pujols powering toward 500th homer Updated: Apr-21-14 3:21 am
- Rangers drop series finale to White Sox 16-2 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:50 pm
HOUSTON - A federal judge is urging all sides to work toward settling a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff was scheduled to be evaluated Friday at home by a back specialist before the Rangers make a roster move to activate Adrian Beltre from the disabled list.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers have appointed retired pitcher Darren Oliver as a special assistant to the general manager and announced plans to honor career hits leader Michael Young.
WASHINGTON - Trailing by two runs with two men on in the bottom of the ninth inning, Washington's Jayson Werth worked a 3-0 count against Angels closer Ernesto Frieri.
SEATTLE - Josh Fields knew he wasn't as sharp as the previous two nights, when he saved games against the Mariners.
WASHINGTON - In the hours after Albert Pujols hit his 500th career homer, his cellphone kept buzzing early into Wednesday morning.
SEATTLE - With one swing, Kyle Seager hopes he ended his personal skid at the plate and the Seattle Mariners' slide.
OAKLAND, California - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum.
OAKLAND, California - Over the course of a 162-game season, every team will go through some rough stretches.
OAKLAND, California - With the Texas rotation ravaged by injuries early in the season, Martin Perez has more than filled the void.
OAKLAND, California - The Texas Rangers have bought outfielder Dan Robertson from the San Diego Padres.
WASHINGTON - Albert Pujols smiled as he explained why he felt the need to apologize to his wife for hitting homer No. 500 so quickly after No. 499.
SEATTLE - Erasmo Ramirez couldn't come up with the big pitch when he needed it.
WASHINGTON - The errors are mounting for the Washington Nationals, up to 24 through 21 games so far.
OAKLAND, California - Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff left the Rangers' game against the Oakland Athletics with back tightness.
WASHINGTON - Angels slugger Albert Pujols hit his 499th career homer to move one away from become the 26th player in major league history with 500.
OAKLAND, California - Left-hander Sean Doolittle's five-year contract with the Oakland Athletics is worth $10.5 million, and the deal would increase to $13.75 million if he becomes eligible for salary arbitration after this season.
WASHINGTON - Asked what about Bryce Harper impresses him, Mike Trout began with a stock-sounding answer.
NEW YORK - Bobby Abreu got a quick lesson in the Mets' many uniform color combinations from an equipment guy, tried on a few belts in the clubhouse and then hugged new teammate Bartolo Colon.
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is closing in on his 500th homer and joining a prestigious club. More important for the Los Angeles Angels, he's looking like his powerful self again.