- Seattle officially signs Bloomquist to 2-year deal Updated: Dec-05-13 4:39 pm
- Tigers agree to deal with Joe Nathan Updated: Dec-04-13 6:05 pm
- Athletics finalize two-year contract with Kazmir Updated: Dec-04-13 5:51 pm
- Ellsbury to Yankees, Pierzynski to Red Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 am
- A's acquire righty Gregerson from Pads for Smith Updated: Dec-03-13 8:42 pm
- AL West champion A's make 3 trades in 2 days Updated: Dec-03-13 8:34 pm
- Astros get OF Dexter Fowler in trade with Rockies Updated: Dec-03-13 8:24 pm
- Seattle hires Wilson as minor league coach Updated: Dec-03-13 6:47 pm
- A's acquire outfielder Gentry, Lindblom from Texas Updated: Dec-03-13 3:18 pm
- Doug Fister dealt to Nats, Jim Johnson to A's Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- LA Angels cut 4, including Williams, Hanson Updated: Dec-03-13 2:24 am
- A's acquire closer Johnson, add starter Kazmir Updated: Dec-03-13 1:17 am
- A's acquire closer Jim Johnson from O's Updated: Dec-03-13 1:17 am
- Angels, RHP Joe Smith complete $15.75M, 3-yr deal Updated: Nov-27-13 8:29 pm
- Rangers get OF Ortega on waiver claim from Rockies Updated: Nov-27-13 3:28 pm
- LA Dodgers sign RHP Dan Haren for 1 year, $10M Updated: Nov-25-13 9:29 pm
- Mariners president Armstrong announces retirement Updated: Nov-25-13 9:11 pm
- Kinsler ready to contribute to a new contender Updated: Nov-25-13 8:35 pm
- Rangers introduce No 84, new 1B Prince Fielder Updated: Nov-25-13 6:03 pm
- Murphy, Indians finalize $12 million, 2-year deal Updated: Nov-25-13 4:39 pm
- McClendon fills out Seattle's coaching staff Updated: Nov-25-13 4:00 pm
- A's, Raiders reach new stadium lease agreements Updated: Nov-25-13 2:48 pm
- Rangers, P Lewis reach minor-league deal Updated: Nov-23-13 1:11 pm
- Cardinals trade Freese to Angels in 4-player swap Updated: Nov-22-13 7:15 pm
- Astros owner files lawsuit over network dispute Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 pm
SEATTLE - Utility player Willie Bloomquist officially signed a $5.8 million, two-year contract with the Seattle Mariners on Thursday, bringing him back to the team he started his major league career with.
DETROIT - Joe Nathan expects to fit in just fine in Detroit - and now the Tigers don't have to face the closer who has dominated them more than perhaps any other in baseball.
OAKLAND, California - If those independent league road trips weren't humbling enough for Scott Kazmir, starting over from square one with his delivery and mechanics sure did the trick.
OAKLAND, California - Billy Beane is busy dealing in December once again.
SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners have hired former catcher Dan Wilson as the roving minor league catching coordinator for the organization.
OAKLAND, California - Craig Gentry is committed to doing what he can to help the Athletics win another division crown in 2014.
NEW YORK - On a night usually dominated by news of players let loose, the Washington Nationals and Oakland Athletics filled pitching needs with trades.
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels did not offer contracts to starting pitchers Jerome Williams and Tommy Hanson on Monday night, making them free agents.
OAKLAND, California - In one productive day, Athletics general manager Billy Beane filled two important pitching voids.
LOS ANGELES - Dan Haren wanted to pitch for a World Series contender next season, and he was eager to get back to his native Southern California.
SEATTLE - Seattle Mariners president Chuck Armstrong announced Monday he will retire at the end of January after spending 28 of the past 30 seasons in that position with the ballclub, helping stabilize the team in the Pacific Northwest.
DETROIT - There won't be much talk about Ian Kinsler filling Prince Fielder's shoes in Detroit.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Prince Fielder used to take batting practice as a kid at Tigers Stadium, and was known for hitting the ball over the right-field fence at a young age.
CLEVELAND - Little Faith Murphy scooped everyone on her daddy signing with the Indians.
SEATTLE - Lloyd McClendon is bringing an entirely new coaching staff to Seattle, although a number of his additions have ties to the Mariners organization.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers and pitcher Colby Lewis have agreed on a minor league contract and an invitation to major league spring training.
ST. LOUIS - Former World Series MVP David Freese was traded by his hometown St. Louis Cardinals to the Los Angeles Angels in a four-player deal Friday that reunites Albert Pujols with a pair of ex-teammates.
HOUSTON - Houston Astros owner Jim Crane has sued the team's former owner and a pair of media companies, alleging he's lost possibly hundreds of millions of dollars because they misrepresented the value of a regional television network that broadcasts Astros games.