- Doubts about honesty led to university chancellor's removal Updated: Apr-29-16 3:29 am
SAN FRANCISCO - University of California President Janet Napolitano felt compelled to remove the chancellor of UC Davis after documents contradicted the campus leader's contention that she did not have any dealings with contractors that were hired to bolster the school's image online, a university spokeswoman said Thursday.
- Researchers: Rain, lack of snow caused murkier Lake Tahoe Updated: Apr-20-16 12:37 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Researchers say the waters of Lake Tahoe grew murkier in 2015, in part because of a lack of mountain snow.
- UC Davis chancellor acknowledges missteps, promises forums Updated: Apr-19-16 1:47 am
DAVIS, California - University of California, Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi said her office hired online image consultants to ensure searches showed the university's achievement and not to erase online content.
- AP Explains: How to clean up your online reputation Updated: Apr-15-16 4:30 pm
NEW YORK - Messy party photos, offensive tweets, pepper spraying student protesters ... sometimes, you just want a do-over when it comes to your online presence. And for a hefty price tag, you can.
- Demand for the new Tesla is wild, but limited to tech fans Updated: Apr-12-16 5:44 pm
DETROIT - Demand for Tesla's new Model 3 has been eye-popping, with consumers pre-ordering about $13.7 billion worth of the electric sedans nearly two years before they go on sale.