- Blazers' LaMarcus Aldridge has surgery on left thumb Updated: May-18-15 2:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge had surgery Monday to repair a ligament in his left thumb.
- Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard receives college degree Updated: May-01-15 5:54 pm
OGDEN, Utah - Gina Johnson was rooting hard for the Portland Trail Blazers to upset the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Damian Lillard is her son, so she didn't have much of a choice.
- Blazers head home after season marked by injuries Updated: Apr-30-15 7:47 pm
- Grizzlies advance, beating Trail Blazers 99-93 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-30-15 1:50 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies missed one chance to finish off their first-round series and get some much-needed rest before facing the Golden State Warriors.
- Portland's Lillard breaks out of his playoff slump Updated: Apr-29-15 2:17 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard doesn't want to hear that no team has ever come back from a 0-3 start in an NBA playoff series.
- Blazers stave off elimination with 99-92 win over Memphis Updated: Apr-28-15 2:35 am
- Portland's Afflalo probable for Game 3 vs. Grizzlies Updated: Apr-24-15 5:15 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland guard Arron Afflalo is expected to play Saturday when the Trail Blazers host the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 3 of their playoff series.
- Blazers G Damian Lillard says adversity part of the game Updated: Apr-24-15 2:14 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Last season Damian Lillard became part of the highlight reel for the playoffs with a buzzer-beating 3-pointer that catapulted the Trail Blazers out of the opening round for the first time in 14 years.
- Trail Blazers without Kaman, Afflalo vs. Grizzlies in Game 2 Updated: Apr-22-15 7:05 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Portland guard Arron Afflalo will miss his fifth straight game with a strained right shoulder, and the Trail Blazers also will be without center Chris Kaman on Wednesday night in Game 2 against the Memphis Grizzlies.