- Transfer window: Club rifts, failed moves, record spend Updated: Sep-01-15 6:06 pm
LONDON - A record $1.3 billion was spent by English Premier League clubs in the summer transfer window.
- Defender Jonny Evans leaves Man United for West Brom Updated: Aug-29-15 3:11 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Defender Jonny Evans has left Manchester United to join West Bromwich Albion.
- Palace inflicts Mourinho's 2nd loss in 100 home league games Updated: Aug-29-15 2:56 pm
LONDON - More than just a blip in form, Jose Mourinho's Chelsea Premier League title defense is in trouble after only four games.
- West Brom beats 9-man Stoke 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Aug-29-15 1:18 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke lost to West Bromwich Albion 1-0 Saturday after having two players sent off in six first-half minutes on ex-Potters boss Tony Pulis' maiden return to the Britannia Stadium.
- Chelsea missing Terry with captain's place under scrutiny Updated: Aug-27-15 3:12 pm
MANCHESTER, England - John Terry ended last season as still the best center back in the English Premier League.
- Quotes from AP Global Football 10 voters Updated: Aug-25-15 12:08 pm
LONDON - Marco Monteverde, News Corp. Australia
- Man City beats Everton 2-0 for 3rd straight league win Updated: Aug-23-15 2:15 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Manchester City secured a club record-equaling ninth straight league win in beating Everton 2-0 on Sunday, with second-half goals by Aleksandar Kolarov and Samir Nasri keeping the team top of the Premier League after three games.
- Pedro makes instant impact as Chelsea beats West Brom 3-2 Updated: Aug-23-15 10:48 am
WEST BROMWICH, England - Pedro Rodriguez scored one goal and set up another early in his Chelsea debut in a 3-2 win over West Bromwich Albion on Sunday, helping the defending champions to their first Premier League victory of the season.
- Argentina defender Otamendi joins Man City from Valencia Updated: Aug-20-15 6:20 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City strengthened its defense for the team's bid to regain the Premier League title by signing Argentina center back Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia on Thursday, taking spending this summer close to 100 million pounds ($156 million).
- Watford held 0-0 by West Brom in Premier League Updated: Aug-15-15 12:26 pm
WATFORD, England - Premier League newcomer Watford earned its second straight draw to start the season after being held 0-0 by West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
- Mourinho chided by medics for 'unjust' downgrading of doctor Updated: Aug-12-15 4:15 pm
LONDON - After only one weekend of the English Premier League season, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is in familiar territory: Embroiled in an irrational dispute and his conduct being denounced.
- FA rejects Chelsea appeal following Courtois red card Updated: Aug-11-15 11:15 am
LONDON - The English Football Association says Tuesday that it has rejected Chelsea's appeal against the red card shown to goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois during the 2-2 draw with Swansea.
- Struggles and surprises as Premier League gets moving Updated: Aug-10-15 6:26 pm
LONDON - It is, of course, much too early to try to read something into the first round of matches in a Premier League season that has another 37 games and more than eight months to run.
- Man City beats West Brom 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Aug-10-15 5:14 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice in the first half Monday as Manchester City began its Premier League campaign with an impressive 3-0 win over West Bromwich Albion.
- Venezuela striker Rondon join West Brom from Zenit Updated: Aug-10-15 11:33 am
WEST BROMWICH, England - Venezuela striker Salomon Rondon has left Zenit St. Petersburg to join West Bromwich Albion for what the Premier League side says is a club-record fee in the region of 12 million pounds ($18.65 million).
- A guide to all 20 Premier League teams for the new season Updated: Aug-04-15 4:27 am
LONDON - A guide to all 20 Premier League teams ahead of the upcoming 2015-16 season, which starts Saturday: