- Arsenal, Tottenham to meet in FA Cup 3rd round Updated: Dec-08-13 12:15 pm
- Man City held 1-1 at Southampton in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 1:11 pm
- Norwich beats West Brom 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 pm
- City beats West Brom 3-2 to cure away problems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Return of Kompany set to boost Man City Updated: Dec-03-13 8:54 am
- Newcastle wins 4th in a row to go 5th in EPL Updated: Nov-30-13 2:53 pm
- Aston Villa rallies for 2-2 draw with West Brom Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- Hazard salvages Chelsea draw vs West Brom Updated: Nov-09-13 2:29 pm
LONDON - Premier League leader Arsenal will host north London rival Tottenham in the standout game of the FA Cup's third round following Sunday's draw.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Pablo Osvaldo's superb individual goal earned Southampton a 1-1 draw with Manchester City on Saturday, denying the visitors a win that would have lifted them into second place in the Premier League.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Gary Hooper scored his fifth goal of the season to help Norwich beat West Bromwich Albion 2-0 in the Premier League on Saturday and distance the club from the relegation zone.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice as Manchester City found a cure to its problems away from home by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the Premier League on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is set to return from two months out with a thigh injury in the English Premier League match at West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday.
NEWCASTLE, England - Moussa Sissoko's thunderbolt fired Newcastle into the Premier League's top five as the Magpies beat West Bromwich Albion 2-1 for a fourth successive victory.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa rallied from a two-goal deficit with second-half goals from Karim El Ahmadi and Ashley Westwood to secure a 2-2 draw at West Brom on Monday in a Premier League midlands derby.
LONDON - Jose Mourinho was seconds from seeing his 65-game unbeaten home record in the English Premier League ended by a former assistant when Chelsea was rescued by a fortunate refereeing decision on Saturday.