- Barca stumble again, Chelsea marches on in England Updated: Mar-08-14 4:32 pm
- Man United beats West Brom 3-0 in EPL Updated: Mar-08-14 11:32 am
- Anelka accused of undermining anti-racism programs Updated: Mar-06-14 12:27 pm
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- Fulham owner Shad Khan accepts unpopularity Updated: Feb-28-14 10:39 am
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- FA ban Anelka for 5 games over quenelle gesture Updated: Feb-27-14 2:09 pm
- Johnson, Spector, Onyewu, Shea and Brooks return Updated: Feb-26-14 6:56 pm
- New Czech coach names squad for Norway friendly Updated: Feb-25-14 8:18 am
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Late mistake gives West Brom draw vs Fulham in EPL Updated: Feb-22-14 1:00 pm
- Leader Chelsea grabs late winner against Everton Updated: Feb-22-14 12:09 pm
- Fulham fires Meulensteen, names Magath as manager Updated: Feb-14-14 4:38 pm
- PL leader Chelsea held 1-1 by struggling West Brom Updated: Feb-11-14 6:51 pm
- Palace continues recovery with 3-1 win over WBA Updated: Feb-08-14 12:06 pm
LONDON - Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Manchester United eased the pressure on manager David Moyes following a comfortable 3-0 win over relegation-threatened West Brom on Saturday in the English Premier League.
LONDON - Former France striker Nicolas Anelka has been accused of undermining efforts to banish discrimination from football by celebrating a goal in a globally televised match with a racially aggravated gesture.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
LONDON - With Fulham on its third manager this season and in danger of relegation, owner Shad Khan says he is aware that his decisions appear "unconventional or unpopular."
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
LONDON - Nicolas Anelka was banned for five games by the English Football Association on Thursday and immediately suspended by West Bromwich Albion for a racially aggravated goal celebration.
PRAGUE - New Czech Republic coach Pavel Vrba has chosen no new players for his first match, a home friendly against Norway next week.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg's late howler gifted West Brom a deserved 1-1 draw on Saturday and denied Felix Magath the perfect start as Cottagers manager.
LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry scored a late winner to break Everton's resistance for a 1-0 win Saturday that keeps the Premier League leader at the top of the table.
LONDON - Fulham fired manager Rene Meulensteen and appointed Felix Magath on Friday, saying "action was required" in its bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Victor Anichebe grabbed a late equalizer for relegation-threatened West Bromwich Albion to stun Chelsea on Tuesday, with the Premier League leaders barely looking like potential champions in a 1-1 draw.
LONDON - Thomas Ince and Joe Ledley scored on their debut for Crystal Palace as the London club continued its recovery with a 3-1 win over West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.