- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Allardyce ponders future at West Ham Updated: May-20-15 6:53 pm
LONDON - West Ham manager Sam Allardyce shifts his bulk uneasily, watching from the bench as his team loses its grip on the last home match of the season. After Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Everton a 'Big Sam Out' banner is unraveled in the stands, and a fate is potentially sealed.
- Fabregas ban reduced on appeal, free to start next season Updated: May-20-15 12:30 pm
LONDON - Cesc Fabregas will be available for the start of Chelsea's defense of the Premier League title next season after having a three-match ban reduced to one game following an appeal.
- West Brom beats champion Chelsea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: May-18-15 5:39 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Saido Berahino scored twice as West Bromwich Albion beat Premier League champion Chelsea 3-0 Monday in an ill-tempered game that saw Cesc Fabregas sent off for kicking the ball at an opponent's head.
- Man United set for Champions League qualifying Updated: May-17-15 2:45 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United will probably have to go the longer route to reach the group stage of the Champions League next season.
- Aston Villa fined after fans invade pitch during game Updated: May-14-15 11:24 am
LONDON - Aston Villa has been fined 200,000 pounds ($315,000) after fans invaded the pitch during the club's FA Cup quarterfinal match against West Bromwich Albion in March.
- Newcastle snatches point vs Burnley to end losing streak Updated: May-09-15 12:29 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle ended a disastrous run of eight straight Premier League defeats with a 1-1 draw against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.
- West Brom inflicts Man United's 3rd straight loss in EPL Updated: May-02-15 3:23 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jonas Olsson gave West Bromwich Albion a 1-0 victory at Manchester United on Saturday that should ensure the team stays in the English Premier League.
- Rio Ferdinand's wife Rebecca dies after battle with cancer Updated: May-02-15 3:03 pm
LONDON - The wife of Queens Park Rangers defender Rio Ferdinand has died aged 34 following a short battle with cancer.
- Liverpool's Champions League hopes take another hit Updated: Apr-25-15 12:23 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Liverpool's chances of qualifying for the Champions League took another hit with a 0-0 draw at West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Saturday.