- Hood, Jazz best reeling Suns 98-89 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:18 am
PHOENIX - A fast start was enough to propel the Utah Jazz to their season's-best sixth straight victory.
- Brewer, Ariza lead Rockets past Suns 111-105 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:15 am
PHOENIX - The Houston Rockets got off to a slow start, but finished with a flourish.
- Lowry, Raptors hold off Suns, spoil Watson's coaching debut Updated: Feb-03-16 12:46 am
- Suns GM McDonough says team wasn't responding to Hornacek Updated: Feb-02-16 6:57 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough says coach Jeff Hornacek was fired because the players weren't responding to him.
- Suns' T.J. Warren out for season with broken foot Updated: Feb-02-16 6:49 pm
PHOENIX - The fading Phoenix Suns got more bad news Tuesday. T.J. Warren is out for the season with a broken right foot.
- Reeling Phoenix Suns fire coach Jeff Hornacek Updated: Feb-01-16 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns, mired in one of the worst stretches in their history, have fired coach Jeff Hornacek and promoted Earl Watson to interim coach.
- LeBron leads Cavs to rout over Suns, Lue gets All-Star nod Updated: Jan-27-16 10:47 pm
CLEVELAND - Tyronn Lue is three games into his tenure as a head coach - and on his way to the All-Star Game.
- Smith, Covington lift suddenly decent 76ers past Phoenix Updated: Jan-26-16 10:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nicki Minaj took a seat near the 76ers' bench and watched the worst team in the NBA hit the top of the scoring chart.
- Goodwin hits 3 with 0.1 seconds left, Suns beat Hawks 98-95 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:55 am
PHOENIX - Archie Goodwin wanted the ball, even if it wasn't supposed to be his.
- Spurs cruise to 12th straight win, 117-89 win over Suns Updated: Jan-22-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs keep rolling, and part of their winning ways includes overwhelming the NBA's struggling teams and making good use of their quality depth.
- Suns' Tucker leaves game with chest contusion Updated: Jan-22-16 12:40 am
- Ellis, George lead Pacers past Suns 97-94 Updated: Jan-20-16 1:21 am
PHOENIX - The Indiana Pacers almost blew a 20-point second-half lead Tuesday night. In the end, the deficit was too large for struggling and short-handed Phoenix to close.
- Pacers' Mahinmi, Suns' Morris leave with injuries Updated: Jan-19-16 10:45 pm
PHOENIX - Indiana Pacers center Ian Mahinmi left a game Tuesday night at Phoenix with a sprained left ankle and Suns forward Markieff Morris exited with a strained right shoulder.
- Suns forward Leuer out with back spasms Updated: Jan-19-16 9:36 pm
PHOENIX - Jon Leuer was held out of the Phoenix Suns' game Tuesday night with back spasms.
- Timberwolves snap 9-game losing streak with win over Suns Updated: Jan-17-16 7:24 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A nine-game losing streak mercifully ended, Minnesota Timberwolves interim coach Sam Mitchell carried 6-foot-8, 270-pound assistant coach Vince LeGarza into the locker room on his back and dumped him off to illustrate to his players the weight that had just lifted from his shoulders.
- Thomas, Smart lead Celtics past Suns, 117-103 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:06 pm
BOSTON - Isaiah Thomas said he didn't have Boston's game against Phoenix circled on his calendar. He certainly played like he did.
- Suns guard Ronnie Price has surgery on right big toe Updated: Jan-15-16 6:28 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns guard Ronnie Price had surgery Friday on his right big toe.
- Pacers pull away in fourth, beat Suns 116-97 Updated: Jan-12-16 11:10 pm
- Wade scores 27, Heat win as Dragic, Green return to Phoenix Updated: Jan-09-16 1:34 am
PHOENIX - Gerald Green scoffed at the notion that Friday night's game against his former team was an emotional return for him.
- Suns sign guard Lorenzo Brown to 10-day contract Updated: Jan-08-16 5:20 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns signed guard Lorenzo Brown to a 10-day contract Friday.