- Suns GM confident Bledsoe will be back next year Updated: Apr-18-14 6:50 pm
- Breakout seasons abound for surprising Suns Updated: Apr-17-14 8:56 pm
- Suns join list of 'best' teams to miss playoffs Updated: Apr-17-14 7:12 pm
- Goodwin helps Suns to 104-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-17-14 2:21 am
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Ellis, Nowitzki top Suns, get Mavs in playoffs Updated: Apr-13-14 12:41 am
- Gasol, Miller lead Grizzlies past Sixers, 117-95 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Spurs clinch league's best record with 112-104 win Updated: Apr-12-14 12:24 am
- Tony Parker set to play against Suns Updated: Apr-11-14 8:03 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Bledsoe's big 2nd half helps Suns past Pelicans Updated: Apr-10-14 12:11 am
- Pelicans without Davis vs. Suns Updated: Apr-09-14 7:03 pm
- Durant scores 38 but Suns beat Thunder 122-115 Updated: Apr-07-14 1:17 am
- Suns' rally denies Trail Blazers a playoff spot Updated: Apr-05-14 2:12 am
- Weary Grizzlies look to recharge for 1 more push Updated: Apr-03-14 6:06 pm
- Clippers rally from 17 down to beat Suns 112-108 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:00 am
- Kaman helps Lakers surprise Suns 115-99 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:26 am
- Dragic's 32 leads Suns to 112-88 rout of Knicks Updated: Mar-29-14 1:45 am
- Dieng leads Timberwolves over Hawks Updated: Mar-26-14 11:30 pm
- Dragic, Bledsoe help Suns top Wizards 99-93 Updated: Mar-26-14 11:08 pm
- Wizards SG Beal misses part of game with hurt hip Updated: Mar-26-14 8:41 pm
- Bledsoe leads Suns past Hawks 102-95 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:27 pm
- Hawks' Korver (back) misses 3rd straight game Updated: Mar-24-14 8:08 pm
- Morris leads Suns rally in 127-120 win vs T-Wolves Updated: Mar-23-14 7:33 pm
- Bledsoe's big 4th quarter leads Suns past Pistons Updated: Mar-22-14 1:38 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough is plotting the team's future after an unexpectedly successfully season, and he's confident that future includes Eric Bledsoe.
PHOENIX - The plan seemed simple to outsiders when the Phoenix Suns' season began.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns are the "best team not to make the playoffs."
SACRAMENTO, California - A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis came to Dallas because he wanted to pair up with Dirk Nowitzki and see what kind of scoring tag team they could be.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have said their goal this season was not to have the league's best record.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
NEW ORLEANS - Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
PHOENIX - For the 41st game in a row, Kevin Durant scored at least 25 points. Not even Michael Jordan ever did that.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Once Gerald Green gets going, he doesn't think he can be stopped.
The dark circles under coach Dave Joerger's eyes were there for everyone to see. They were revealing in the same way that the flat jumper from Mike Conley and the rare single-digit scoring night from Zach Randolph were revealing.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers have been giving playoff-contending teams more trouble over the past week than clubs that are way out of contention - like themselves.
MINNEAPOLIS - After a strong start to the season, the Atlanta Hawks never thought they'd be in a fight to make the playoffs when April came rolling around.
WASHINGTON - With the NBA regular season in the final stretch, Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic are pushing the Phoenix Suns in the right direction, with a five-game winning streak keeping them in the Western Conference playoff chase.
WASHINGTON - Shooting guard Bradley Beal missed the end of the first half and beginning of the second of the Washington Wizards' game against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night with a right hip pointer.
ATLANTA - Phoenix blitzed the Atlanta Hawks early from the 3-point stripe.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hours before Phoenix completed its biggest comeback of the season, coach Jeff Hornacek said the Suns needed to approach each remaining game as their last if they wanted to make the playoffs.
PHOENIX - Eric Bledsoe is getting close to his old self, and that's great news for the Phoenix Suns in their stretch run to try to make the playoffs.