- Israeli sentenced to life over killing of Palestinian teen Updated: May-03-16 1:48 pm
JERUSALEM - A Jerusalem court on Tuesday handed a life sentence to the main attacker in the killing of a Palestinian teenager in 2014 whose death helped spark a chain of events that led to that year's Gaza war.
- Future of Palestinian town bleak after Israel shuts quarries Updated: Apr-21-16 11:57 am
BEIT FAJAR, West Bank - The future of the Palestinian town of Beit Fajar looks bleak after Israel's military forced the shutdown of some three dozen quarries in the area, endangering 3,500 jobs and paralyzing the dominant local industry.
- Israeli general warns of 'devastating war' with Hezbollah Updated: Apr-20-16 3:53 pm
JERUSALEM - A top Israeli military leader on Wednesday issued a stern warning to the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, saying any future war between the two enemies will unleash "devastating" damage on Lebanon.
- Israeli military dismisses transgender soldier Updated: Apr-14-16 10:34 am
JERUSALEM - The Israeli military says it has dismissed a transgender teenager who objected to joining the army on ideological grounds.
- Shooting probe puts Israel's military courts in spotlight Updated: Apr-13-16 1:49 am
JERUSALEM - Israel's military justice system is in the spotlight as it investigates a soldier caught on tape shooting to death a subdued Palestinian attacker, a case that has polarized the nation.