- Video shows Palestinian women, Israeli soldier scuffling Updated: Aug-30-15 4:37 pm
JERUSALEM - A video showing an Israeli soldier scuffling with Palestinian youths and women at a West Bank protest has been viewed more than 2 million times on Facebook, shining a light on Israeli military policies in the territory.
- 6 killed in Syria after Israel retaliates for rocket attack Updated: Aug-21-15 4:43 pm
DAMASCUS, Syria - Israeli airstrikes in southern Syria killed six people and wounded seven, Syrian state TV reported Friday, in retaliation for a rocket attack on Israel the previous day that Israeli officials blamed on militants backed by Iran.
- Israeli former minister: 3 plans to hit Iran were blocked Updated: Aug-21-15 4:19 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel's former defense minister, Ehud Barak, says three separate plans on Israel striking Iranian nuclear facilities were blocked in recent years, first by Israel's military chief and later by two ministers.
- Israeli army: 4 rockets from Syria hit Israel; no injuries Updated: Aug-20-15 5:50 pm
JERUSALEM - Militants in Syria fired several rockets into northern Israel on Thursday afternoon, prompting Israeli retaliatory fire, the military said - the first time since the 1973 Mideast war that rockets from Syrian territory have slammed into Israel.
- Q&A: A look at violent Jewish attacks on Palestinians Updated: Jul-31-15 2:23 pm
JERUSALEM - The torching of a West Bank home that burned a Palestinian toddler to death marks one of the most serious cases of suspected Jewish violence against Arabs. Though the attacks rarely kill and are smaller in scope than past Palestinian attacks, Jewish extremists have for years been attacking Palestinian property, as well as mosques, churches and even Israeli schools and military bases, often to counter what they perceive to be the Israeli government's soft stance toward Palestinians.