- THP: No fatalities during no-fatality challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- CHP: Long shutdown after man jumps on to 101 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:52 pm
- Calif crash caused when man grabbed steering wheel Updated: Nov-26-13 9:40 am
- Man pleads not guilty in CHP officer's Vegas death Updated: Nov-25-13 6:46 pm
- Holiday emphasis patrols on I-5 for West Coast Updated: Nov-25-13 3:35 pm
- Nevada Highway Patrol chief resigns Updated: Nov-22-13 4:29 pm
- CHP: Hotshot firefighter runs over colleague Updated: Nov-18-13 10:01 pm
- Memorial erected for CHP trooper killed in 1963 Updated: Nov-15-13 1:47 pm
- 4 men killed in fatal Calif. crash are identified Updated: Nov-14-13 7:14 pm
- 4 dead, 4 injured in Northern Calif. crash Updated: Nov-13-13 10:28 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol and state Department of Safety and Homeland Security say a goal to have zero fatalities on Interstate 40 over the Thanksgiving holiday appears to have been met.
VENTURA, California - Authorities say a man who jumped off an overpass on to U.S. 101 in Ventura was hit by at least four vehicles and killed.
ANAHEIM, California - Authorities say a 25-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy were killed in a crash caused when the man grabbed the steering wheel while his girlfriend was driving on a Southern California freeway.
LAS VEGAS - A 29-year-old man accused of causing a Las Vegas Strip crash that killed an off-duty California Highway Patrol officer and the officer's relative has pleaded not guilty to the charges against him.
VANCOUVER, Washington - State troopers will be conducting emphasis patrols for the Thanksgiving holiday along the entire West Coast stretch of Interstate 5 from San Diego to Bellingham.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The head of the Nevada Highway Patrol has resigned after being on the job less than two years.
CAMPTONVILLE, California - A forest firefighter lying in a road was run over and killed by a colleague in a sparely populated stretch of Northern California in a bizarre early morning traffic incident involving alcohol, authorities said Monday.
TRUCKEE, California - Authorities erected a banner and laid flowers to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the killing of a California Highway Patrol trooper by bank robbers who left him in a snow bank north of Lake Tahoe.
YUBA CITY, California - Authorities have released the names of the men killed in a crash Tuesday at a Northern California highway intersection that left four people dead and four injured.
YUBA CITY, California - A crash at a Northern California highway intersection left four men dead and four other people injured, authorities said.