- Student struggles to recount fatal truck-bus crash Updated: Apr-18-14 4:14 am
- Man gets 400 years for firing on CHP officers Updated: Apr-03-14 7:46 pm
- CHP plane helps in arrest of Oakland motorcyclist Updated: Apr-03-14 8:28 am
- 2 CHP cruisers damaged in high-speed chase Updated: Mar-27-14 12:25 pm
- Speed up to 94 singled out in actor's deadly crash Updated: Mar-26-14 3:20 am
- Firefighter handcuffed by CHP officer files claim Updated: Mar-25-14 9:49 pm
- Driver seriously hurt in big rig collision Updated: Mar-20-14 9:04 am
ORLAND, California - Most of the 911 calls from witnesses to last week's fiery truck-bus collision that killed 10 were matter of fact. Then there was the one from a passenger: With shrieks in the background, the student struggled to recount how a truck came roaring toward them.
OAKLAND, California - A man who hoped to start a violent revolution in 2010 was sentenced to more than 400 years in prison for opening fire on California Highway Patrol officers.
OAKLAND, California - A motorcyclist doing wheelies and other stunts at high speeds on a Bay Area freeway was arrested after a California Highway Patrol airplane caught him on video.
DOWNEY, California - Authorities say a California Highway Patrol officer was injured and 2 CHP cruisers were damaged during an hour-long pursuit that ended with a crash and the arrests of three burglary suspects.
LOS ANGELES - "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker and friend Roger Rodas were going up to 94 mph in a 45 mph zone in a Porsche with two 9-year-old tires when they lost control, hit a light pole and died immediately when the car burst into flames, according to a new investigation of the November accident.
SAN DIEGO - A firefighter who was handcuffed by a California Highway Patrol officer during a dispute at a crash scene has filed a claim against the CHP.
BUENA PARK, California - Authorities say a big rig driver was seriously injured after crashing his truck into a stalled semi-trailer on an Orange County freeway.