- Masiello on unpaid leave until he gets degree Updated: Apr-07-14 7:08 pm
- Siena beats Fresno State 81-68 to win CBI title Updated: Apr-05-14 3:00 pm
- Fresno State beats Siena 89-75 in CBI; tied at 1-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:29 pm
- Siena takes Game 1 from Fresno St in CBI final Updated: Apr-01-14 9:08 am
- Siena to play men's hoops playoff games on campus Updated: Mar-30-14 3:26 pm
- Close calls for Florida, Louisville, Saint Louis Updated: Mar-21-14 3:41 am
- Gritty Manhattan comes close to upsetting champs Updated: Mar-21-14 2:26 am
- Louisville comes alive late, beats Manhattan 71-64 Updated: Mar-21-14 1:54 am
- Louisiana Tech beats Iona 89-88 in NIT Updated: Mar-19-14 11:35 pm
NEW YORK - Steve Masiello will be reinstated as the head coach at Manhattan College as soon as he receives his degree from the University of Kentucky.
LOUDONVILLE, New York - Tournament MVP Brett Bisping had 20 points and nine rebounds, and Siena cruised past Fresno State 81-68 in the decisive Game 3 of the College Basketball Invitational championship series Saturday.
LOUDONVILLE, New York - If Siena thought it had a home-court advantage, it never materialized against Fresno State.
FRESNO, California - Lavon Long scored 13 points and Siena rallied from 12 points down in the second half to beat Fresno State 61-57 in the Game 1 of the College Basketball Invitational final series Monday.
LOUDONVILLE, New York - Siena College's basketball home away from home is booked, so for the first time in 17 years the men's team will play a non-exhibition game at the Alumni Recreation Center on campus.
ORLANDO, Florida - For Florida, Louisville and Saint Louis, the home of "the happiest place on earth" was nearly dreadful.
ORLANDO, Florida - Manhattan hung with defending national champion Louisville for 38-plus minutes, giving the Cardinals all they could handle.
ORLANDO, Florida - Now everyone knows why Louisville coach Rick Pitino wanted nothing to do with Manhattan.
RUSTON, Louisiana - Kenneth "Speedy" Smith put back a rebound with 2.2 seconds left to give Louisiana Tech an 89-88 victory against Iona in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament on Wednesday night.