- Albany (NY) edges Quinnipiac 58-54 on last-second foul shots Updated: Dec-01-15 9:53 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Mike Rowley, who finished with 10 points, made a pair of free throws with one second on the clock as a balanced Albany defeated Quinnipiac 58-54 in a tense game on Tuesday night that had six timeouts called in the final 90 seconds.
- Cornell comes back to edge Siena 81-80 Updated: Dec-01-15 9:26 pm
ITHACA, New York - Robert Hatter scored 28 of his 32 points in the second half to help Cornell come back and edge Siena 81-80 on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island handles Rider 82-57 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:21 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Four McGlynn matched his career high with 27 points and Rhode Island easily handled Rider 82-57 on Sunday.
- Steidl scores 17, Vermont rolls over Marist 86-60 Updated: Nov-29-15 4:08 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Kurt Steidl scored 17 points, Dre Wills had 10 points with 11 rebounds and Vermont cruised to an 86-60 win over Marist on Sunday.
- Monmouth knocks off another big school, 83-73 over USC Updated: Nov-29-15 3:06 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Justin Robinson scored 27 points, Micah Seaborn added 20 and Monmouth beat USC 83-73 in the third-place game of the AdvoCare Invitational on Sunday.
- Fordham cruises to 87-64 win over Manhattan Updated: Nov-28-15 8:34 pm
NEW YORK - Mandell Thomas scored 26 points and Ryan Rhoomes added 20 more to propel Fordham to an 87-64 win over Manhattan on Saturday.
- Hain leads Youngstown State over Niagara 88-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:52 pm
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Bobby Hain had 16 points, 11 rebounds and a career-high nine assists to lead Youngstown State to an 88-70 victory over Niagara on Saturday.
- Perkins' dunk lifts Buffalo over Canisius 98-96 in overtime Updated: Nov-28-15 4:48 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Nick Perkins' dunk with four seconds left in overtime lifted Buffalo over Canisius 98-96 on Saturday.
- Siena beats Loyola (Md.) in overtime 90-82 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:34 pm
ALBANY, New York - Marquis Wright scored 21 points and blocked a shot to send the game into overtime and Siena beat Loyola (Maryland) 90-82 on Saturday.
- Dayton avoids late Monmouth surge for a 73-70 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Scoochie Smith had 19 points as Dayton nearly blew a 16-point lead before advancing to the championship game of the AdvoCare Invitational by beating Monmouth 73-70 on Friday night.
- Fairfield hangs on to edge Columbia 82-81 in overtime Updated: Nov-27-15 7:51 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Marcus Gilbert pumped in a career-high 33 points and Tyler Nelson sank the winning free throws to lift Fairfield past Columbia in an 82-81 overtime win Friday night.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-26-15 9:48 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.
- Manhattan beats George Mason 69-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Shane Richards sank a jumper with a second to go that made the difference and Manhattan edged George Mason 69-67 on Wednesday night.
- Okereafor scores 16, Rider beats Houston Baptist 67-56 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:43 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Teddy Okereafor scored 16, including four 3-pointers, and Xavier Lundy added 11 points to lead Rider to a 67-56 win over Houston Baptist in the Cancun Challenge on Wednesday.
- Daniels has 16 points, Quinnipiac beats NC Central 69-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:17 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels had 16 points and blocked four shots, and Giovanni McLean added 13 points to lead Quinnipiac to a 69-59 victory over North Carolina Central on Tuesday night.
- Ogunyemi leads Siena over Bucknell in overtime 83-81 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
LEWISBURG, Pennsylvania - Javion Ogunyemi's layup with 2 seconds left in overtime lifted Siena over Bucknell 83-81 on Tuesday night.
- Posley has 35, St. Bonaventure beats Canisius 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Marcus Posley scored 35 points as St. Bonaventure held off Canisius for a 77-73 win on Tuesday night.
- 3-pointers help Hartford beat Niagara 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:32 pm
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - George Blagojevic scored 18 points, John Carroll added 11 and grabbed 10 rebounds with five assists, and Hartford held off Niagara 77-73 on Tuesday to win its home opener.
- Gilbert's 32 leads Fairfield past Md Eastern Shore 113-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:57 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Marcus Gilbert made five 3-pointers and scored a career-high 32 points, Tyler Nelson had 20 points, eight rebounds and nine assists, and Fairfield beat Maryland Eastern Shore 113-74 on Tuesday night.
- Edwards scores 17, Cleveland State beats Rider 57-52 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:00 pm
CANCUN, Mexico - Rob Edwards scored 17 and Andre Yates added 13 points to help Cleveland State beat Rider 57-52 Tuesday.
- Correction: T25-Rider-Maryland story Updated: Nov-23-15 2:46 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - In a Nov. 20 Rider-Maryland men's basketball game story, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Rider's nickname is Broncos. The team's nickname is Broncs.
- Niagara edges NC A&T in 73-72 win Updated: Nov-22-15 8:05 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Marvin Prochet sank the winning bucket to cap a last-minute comeback and lift Niagara to a 73-72 win over NC A&T on Sunday.
- Quinnipiac overtakes Holy Cross for 62-56 win Updated: Nov-22-15 4:13 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels scored 20 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Quinnipiac to a 62-56 comeback win over Holy Cross on Sunday.
- Kent State edges Marist 79-72 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:53 pm
KENT, Ohio - Jimmy Hall posted a double-double, scoring 27 points with 10 rebounds, as Kent State edged Marist 79-72 on Saturday night.
- Fairfield needs overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:25 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Tyler Nelson and Jerry Johnson Jr. each scored 16 points and Fairfield converted seven of eight from the line in overtime to hold off Sacred Heart, 83-79 Saturday night for its first win in its home debut.