- Niagara holds off Marist in MAAC opener, 78-76 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:32 am
- Saint Peter's tops Fairfield 65-62 in OT Updated: Mar-06-14 10:20 pm
- Rider clips Monmouth 71-60 in MAAC opener Updated: Mar-06-14 7:11 pm
- Iona gives Cluess extension Updated: Mar-06-14 4:24 pm
- Manhattan holds off Canisius 68-63 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:06 pm
- Iona wins 97-81, withstands Rider's 2nd half push Updated: Mar-02-14 5:42 pm
- St. Peter's edges Niagara 71-67 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:11 pm
- Siena cruises to win over Monmouth 70-54 Updated: Mar-02-14 4:27 pm
- Baron scores 29, Canisius cruises past Rider 79-66 Updated: Feb-28-14 11:36 pm
- Fairfield holds off Marist for 78-74 victory Updated: Feb-28-14 10:23 pm
- Andujar powers Manhattan past Iona 80-77 in OT Updated: Feb-28-14 10:21 pm
- Nicholas leads Monmouth (NJ) past Niagara 75-50 Updated: Feb-28-14 9:53 pm
- Siena outlasts Quinnipiac 72-70 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:03 pm
- Washington, St. Peter's edge Fairfield 63-62 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:26 pm
- Iona beats Marist 86-67 for share of MAAC title Updated: Feb-23-14 6:29 pm
- Long scores 16 to lead Siena past Rider 69-60 Updated: Feb-23-14 5:08 pm
- St. Peter's earns road win over Monmouth, 61-51 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:39 pm
- Canisius powers past Fairfield in 90-78 win Updated: Feb-22-14 5:56 pm
- Shannon's 3 lifts Quinnipiac over Niagara 90-88 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:30 pm
- Iona squanders big lead but escapes at Rider 80-77 Updated: Feb-21-14 11:00 pm
- Siena hangs on to beat Manhattan 67-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:53 pm
- Saint Peter's holds off rally, beats Marist 58-57 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:03 pm
- Quinnipiac defeats Canisius 88-81 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:59 pm
- Fairfield hits 3-pointers, puts away Niagara 72-66 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:50 pm
- Beamon leads Manhattan over Monmouth 75-61 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:15 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Antoine Mason poured in 38 points, helping No. 11 seed hold on to upset sixth-seeded Marist 78-76 in the first round of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament on Thursday night.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Desi Washington's trey at the buzzer in overtime lifted Saint Peter's over Fairfield 65-62 Thursday for a first-round Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament win.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Daniel Stewart scored 25 points and grabbed nine rebounds as eighth-seeded Rider turned back ninth-seeded Monmouth 71-60 Thursday in the first game of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament Thursday.
NEW ROCHELLE, New York - Tim Cluess has been given a contract extension by Iona through 2018-19 after leading the Gaels to two NCAA tournaments in his first four seasons,
RIVERDALE, New York - George Beamon scored 21 points as Manhattan clinched the No. 2 seed in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament with a 68-63 victory over Canisius on Sunday.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Desi Washington scored 18 points, including the final go-ahead basket late in the second half, to help lift St. Peter's to a 71-67 victory over Niagara on Sunday.
ALBANY, New York - Brett Bisping scored 17 points and gathered seven rebounds as Siena cruised to win over Monmouth 70-54 on Sunday.
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Billy Baron had 29 points and 10 assists on Friday night as Canisius cruised to a 79-66 victory over Rider.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Maurice Barrow and Marcus Gilbert scored 22 points apiece, combining to go 11 of 18 from 3-point range, as Fairfield held off a second-half rally to beat Marist 78-74 Friday night.
RIVERDALE, New York - Emmy Andujar had a career-high 28 points with key plays at the end of regulation and during overtime to power Manhattan past Iona 80-77 on Friday night.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - Andrew Nicholas scored 27 points on 10-of-13 shooting to lead Monmouth (NJ) past Niagara 75-50 on Friday night.
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Brett Bisping scored 16 points and hauled in 10 rebounds to help Siena outlast Quinnipiac 72-70 on Thursday night.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Desi Washington scored 16 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer with 2 seconds left, as Saint Peter's edged Fairfield 63-62 Tuesday.
POUGHKEEPSIE, New York - David Laury and A.J. English both scored 22 on Sunday to lead Iona to an 86-67 win over Marist and at least a share of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference regular-season crown.
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Lavon Long scored 16 points and Marquis Wright added 14 as Siena defeated Rider 69-60 on Sunday.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - Trevis Wyche scored just seven points, but they all came from the free throw line on 7-of-8 shooting in the final 1:16 as Saint Peter's held off Monmouth in its final road game of the season, 61-51.
LEWISTON, New York - Umar Shannon drained a game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer, saving Quinnipiac in a 90-88 victory over Niagara on Saturday.
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Sean Armand and A.J. English each scored 20 on Friday night as Iona nearly squandered a 13-point lead with 3 minutes to go, but escaped at Rider 80-77.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - George Beamon scored 31 points and Manhattan won its sixth straight game to hit 20 victories by defeating Monmouth 75-61 on Wednesday night.