- Things to know about special sessions in Idaho Updated: Apr-30-15 3:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Here are some things to know about special sessions of the Idaho Legislature after Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter called one to remedy the state's noncompliance with federal child support rules.
- Former northern Idaho lawmaker Henderson dies at 92 Updated: Apr-28-15 2:56 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Frank Henderson, a World War II Army veteran whose many years of public service included 10 years as a northern Idaho state representative, has died. He was 92.
- Otter vetoes sign language interpreter license bill Updated: Apr-22-15 4:00 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has vetoed a bill that would have required Idaho sign language interpreters to get a state license.
- Radical Islam fears emerge during Idaho legislative session Updated: Apr-22-15 2:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A former Muslim turned Christian pastor warned a crowd at a northern Idaho Republican Party event about the threat of Muslims coming into Idaho, the most recent in a string of concerns over radical Islam that have surfaced among lawmakers and political groups this year in this conservative state.
- Otter signs $95 million compromise roads plan into law Updated: Apr-21-15 6:11 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has signed into law a $95 million compromise plan to fund the state's crumbling roads and bridges.
- Labrador involved in failed child support bill Updated: Apr-21-15 6:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - U.S. Republican Rep. Raul Labrador involved himself in the fallout of failed Idaho legislation that would have brought the state into compliance with federal child support rules and an international treaty.
- Otter: Not yet ready for special session on child support Updated: Apr-16-15 3:12 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter says he will take action to address the potential collapse of Idaho's child support system, but he's not yet ready to call lawmakers back for a special session.
- Idaho Legislature adjourns 2015 regular session Updated: Apr-11-15 4:23 am
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers finished the 2015 legislative session early Saturday morning, boasting major funding increases for Idaho's teachers and completing a last-minute proposal to address the state's crumbling roads and bridges.
- 2015 Idaho Legislature: What happened, what failed? Updated: Apr-11-15 4:04 am
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Legislature adjourned early Saturday morning after spending 90 days introducing new bills and fine-tuning Idaho's laws.
- Rarely-used panel adjourns, transportation plan still unseen Updated: Apr-09-15 7:52 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A top Senate lawmaker criticized House leaders Thursday for refusing to compromise on finding a solution that would make a significant dent to Idaho's $262 million transportation funding shortfall.
- Idaho House approves grocery tax credit increase Updated: Apr-09-15 3:22 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho House has overwhelmingly approved a plan to increase Idaho's grocery tax credit by $10 per person.
- Idaho House OKs task force to study state's broadband system Updated: Apr-09-15 2:49 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho House has unanimously approved a new task force to recommend changes to the state's piecemeal broadband system.
- Transportation dominates last days of Idaho Legislature Updated: Apr-08-15 9:31 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Transportation funding woes continue to be the main hurdle preventing Idaho lawmakers from concluding this year's legislative session.
- Legislature calls on Turkey to respect Christians' rights Updated: Apr-08-15 5:38 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Legislature is urging the Turkish government to respect the religious freedom of Eastern Orthodox Christians.
- Legislation to end Idaho lawmaker pension perk dies Updated: Apr-08-15 3:46 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Legislation seeking to end a retirement bonus for state lawmakers who take high-paying state jobs at the end of their careers died Wednesday.
- Idaho House approves open meeting law fine hike Updated: Apr-07-15 2:23 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Fines for violating Idaho's open meeting rules may soon be getting an increase.
- Senate panel OKs new study committee on Idaho contract rules Updated: Apr-07-15 1:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A Senate panel is endorsing a new task force that will recommend changes for Idaho's rules for entering contracts.