- Lawmakers get divided testimony on lands transfer Updated: Dec-04-13 7:39 pm
- Family friend says N. Idaho lawmaker hospitalized Updated: Nov-24-13 4:59 pm
- Lawmakers: Idaho needs public defense commission Updated: Nov-20-13 7:59 pm
- ID Democratic senator quits to focus on family Updated: Nov-20-13 3:28 pm
- Idaho lawmaker may lose concealed weapons permit Updated: Nov-10-13 1:21 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A proposal by Idaho lawmakers to assume control of millions of acres of federal land statewide earned mixed reviews Wednesday, with supporters calling it an essential step to revitalizing rural economies and critics panning it as a financial boondoggle.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A family friend says Republican State Sen. Bob Nonini of Coeur d'Alene has been hospitalized.
BOISE, Idaho - Members of a legislative committee charged with fixing Idaho's public defense system say they are leaning toward creating a state commission to figure out some of the nuts and bolts of public defender contracts, training needs and oversight.
BOISE, Idaho - Democratic State Sen. Branden Durst is quitting the Idaho Legislature months after he began spending much of his time in Washington state.
BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho legislator may lose his permit to carry a concealed weapon because a sheriff says the Republican's application failed to disclose a 1974 guilty plea tied to a Florida rape case.