- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:18 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Top-ranked Kentucky was less-than-impressive in its season debut at No. 1. Still, the Wildcats remained undefeated.
- Kentucky is No. 1 in men's AP poll after Tar Heels loss Updated: Nov-23-15 4:21 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky is back in a very familiar spot - on top of The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- Like old times, Kentucky on top of men's AP poll again Updated: Nov-23-15 3:48 pm
Kentucky, its star-filled roster decimated by the NBA draft, didn't wait long to get back to the top of The Associated Press poll.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Wright State 78-63 to improve to 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Tyler Ulis waited patiently for more responsibility at Kentucky, and the sophomore point guard is making the most of his big opportunity.
- Kentucky signs 6 in latest top-flight recruiting class Updated: Nov-19-15 4:06 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has landed one of its top recruiting classes with the signing of six highly rated prospects, including four ranked top-10 nationally.
- No. 2 Kentucky shuts down No. 5 Duke for 74-63 victory Updated: Nov-17-15 11:30 pm
CHICAGO - Tyler Ulis scampered up and down the court. Jamal Murray muscled his way to the basket. Marcus Lee and Alex Poythress finished with authority.
- Allen struggles as No. 5 Duke loses 74-63 to No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-17-15 11:28 pm
CHICAGO - Grayson Allen was hounded all over the court, right from the start, and it turned into a teaching moment for the sophomore star for No. 5 Duke.
- Edwards, Wade help Kansas State top Columbia 81-71 Updated: Nov-17-15 1:13 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State knew it needed a quick start against Columbia on Monday night after watching film of the Lions take an 11-0 lead against top-ranked Kentucky last season.
- Skal Labissiere looks to take next step for No. 2 Kentucky Updated: Nov-16-15 5:12 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere has heeded Kentucky coach John Calipari's advice to be an offensive presence.
- Labissiere's 26 leads No. 2 Kentucky's 87-57 rout of NJIT Updated: Nov-14-15 11:44 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Skal Labissiere knew his second game with No. 2 Kentucky had to be better than his debut.
- No. 2 Kentucky beats Albany 78-65 in season opener Updated: Nov-13-15 11:02 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Jamal Murray looked back on his Kentucky debut and was relieved that the ending was better than the beginning.
- Second-ranked Kentucky starts season with 3 games in 5 days Updated: Nov-12-15 6:14 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Starting the season ranked second isn't a concern for a Kentucky squad that believes it can reclaim its familiar penthouse view.
- Vanderbilt Commodores eager to work, show how they've grown Updated: Oct-29-15 2:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores have heard all the talk about how they should be a very good team this season. They're doing their best to tune out all that chatter and prove how quickly they've grown up.