- Poythress preparing for senior season after knee injury Updated: Apr-29-15 5:43 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Alex Poythress will return next season from a knee injury and give Kentucky coach John Calipari something he's never had with the Wildcats: A four-year player who is a major contributor.
- One of Kentucky's 1978 'Twin Towers,' Mike Phillips, dies Updated: Apr-27-15 3:09 pm
MADISONVILLE, Kentucky - Mike Phillips, a standout basketball player at the University of Kentucky in the 1970s, has died in western Kentucky. He was 59.
- Calipari became believer in Kentucky's pursuit of perfection Updated: Apr-25-15 1:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - At times last season John Calipari allowed himself to flirt with the thought of a perfect season. At other times, he had real doubts.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: Apr-22-15 2:17 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Record 7 Kentucky players off to NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-15 5:26 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A record seven players are leaving a mighty Kentucky team after a season that fell two wins short of a championship. They can look forward to a possible reunion in a couple of months at the NBA draft.
- Kentucky's Calipari named as Adolph Rupp Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-08-15 11:06 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Add the Adolph Rupp Coach of the Year award to the list of accolades for Kentucky's John Calipari.
- Kentucky's Andrew Harrison apologizes for obscenity, slur Updated: Apr-05-15 4:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kentucky guard Andrew Harrison apologized Sunday for directing an obscenity and a racial slur at Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky during a postgame news conference at the Final Four.
- After loss, Kentucky awaits decisions on players' futures Updated: Apr-05-15 4:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Big, blue lockers provided fitting shelter for Kentucky players stunned after leaving the court.
- Kentucky's 1st loss draws best audience for semi since '96 Updated: Apr-05-15 4:11 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Wisconsin's win over previously undefeated Kentucky drew the most viewers for an NCAA semifinal in 19 years.
- One and Done: Wisconsin ends Kentucky's undefeated run Updated: Apr-05-15 2:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Nobody ever said they were perfect. Now, the Kentucky Wildcats aren't undefeated, either.
- Police: 31 arrested following Kentucky's Final Four loss Updated: Apr-05-15 8:58 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington Police say 31 people have been arrested near the University of Kentucky campus following the Wildcats' 71-64 Final Four loss to the Wisconsin Badgers.
- After Final Four ends, losers and winners start making deals Updated: Apr-05-15 1:56 am
INDIANAPOLIS - At the Final Four, when the games end, the wheeling and dealing begins. Sometimes even BEFORE the games end.
- Wisconsin frontcourt withstands Kentucky platoon Updated: Apr-04-15 11:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - It's Wisconsin by a knockout in the Final Four.
- The Latest: Wisconsin beats Kentucky in Final Four Updated: Apr-04-15 11:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - 11:15 P.M.