- Data brokers disciplined over consumer protections Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- FTC says operators of jerk.com deceived consumers Updated: Apr-07-14 5:32 pm
- Judge supports teeth whiteners, with some limits Updated: Mar-31-14 3:37 pm
- FTC says Sunday car sales ban bad for competition Updated: Mar-31-14 2:54 pm
- Fandango, Credit Karma reach security settlement Updated: Mar-28-14 4:28 pm
WASHINGTON - It's tough enough landing a job these days.
WASHINGTON - The Federal Trade Commission says the operators of a website called Jerk.com are the ones behaving badly.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A federal judge has backed a teeth-whitening business in its fight with Connecticut over rules that made it illegal for people who are not dentists to provide certain procedures.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois' long-standing ban on Sunday automobile sales isn't good for competition and can be harmful to the marketplace, according to federal regulatory officials.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Federal Trade Commission says the mobile applications of movie ticket-seller Fandango and credit report-provider Credit Karma may have exposed millions of users' sensitive personal information, including credit card data and social security numbers.