- Las Vegas car dealerships settle with FTC over deceptive ads Updated: Jun-29-15 8:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - A Las Vegas car dealership accused of using deceptive ads reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission with the help of Nevada's former attorney general.
- Sysco pulling out of US Foods buyout after FTC move Updated: Jun-29-15 9:05 am
NEW YORK - Sysco is scrapping its proposed $3.5 billion buyout of US Foods after a Federal Trade Commission legal victory that temporarily blocked the deal to combine the two food-service companies.
- Court delays $3.5B Sysco-US Foods deal after legal challenge Updated: Jun-23-15 6:39 pm
NEW YORK - A court on Tuesday temporarily blocked Sysco from buying US Foods, a deal opposed by regulators who say it would reduce competition between food supply companies.
- Idaho, feds seek documents from St. Luke's Health System Updated: Jun-18-15 12:15 pm
BOISE, Idaho - State and federal regulators say St. Luke's Health System is not complying with an order to reverse a business deal that two courts have ruled illegal.
- Federal regulators go after crowdfunding scam Updated: Jun-11-15 7:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators are going after people who raise money online through crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and GoFundMe but don't follow through on their promises.