- Schumer: Probe billboards using phone data to track shoppers Updated: May-01-16 6:37 pm
NEW YORK - A U.S. senator is calling for a federal investigation into an outdoor advertising company's latest effort to target billboard ads to specific consumers.
- The Latest: Company says ads respect consumers' privacy Updated: May-01-16 11:00 am
NEW YORK - The Latest on a U.S. senator's call for an investigation into the practices of an outdoor advertising company in New York (all times local):
- FTC rules Amazon is liable for in-app charges Updated: Apr-27-16 11:26 am
NEW YORK - A federal judge has ruled that Amazon is liable for in-app purchases made by children, the latest development in a suit filed by the Federal Trade Commission in 2014.
- Public comments on hospitals' merger overwhelmingly negative Updated: Apr-27-16 11:09 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - None of the 18 letters sent to the West Virginia Attorney General's office recently were in favor of a proposal to merge two Huntington hospitals.
- Office Depot finances hurt by stalled Staples takeover Updated: Apr-26-16 8:32 am
BOCA RATON, Florida - Office Depot blamed disappointing first-quarter financial results on the delayed takeover by Staples.
- Editorials from around New York Updated: Apr-13-16 12:47 pm
Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New York's newspapers:
- UofA head keeping controversial side job at for-profit DeVry Updated: Apr-07-16 8:30 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The president of Arizona's second-largest university continues to face criticism over a side job as a board member for the company that operates DeVry University, a for-profit school facing a lawsuit from the federal government alleging that it misled students about job prospects.