- Russian supply ship launched to International Space Station Updated: Jul-03-15 1:42 am
MOSCOW - A Russian booster rocket on Friday successfully launched an unmanned cargo ship to the International Space Station, whose crew is anxiously awaiting it after the successive failures of two previous supply missions.
- Now comes the SpaceX rocket whodunit: A complex mystery Updated: Jun-29-15 6:52 pm
WASHINGTON - A rocket's dead, blown to bits in public view. Now it's time for "Rocket Science CSI."
- SpaceX rocket destroyed on way to space station, cargo lost Updated: Jun-28-15 5:31 pm
An unmanned SpaceX rocket carrying supplies to the International Space Station broke apart Sunday shortly after liftoff. It was a severe blow to NASA, the third cargo mission to fail in eight months.
- Yale student scientists have designs on the future Updated: Jun-27-15 1:04 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - They've gotten the A-OK from NASA, so two recent Yale University graduates are busy building an asteroid rock chipper.
- Launch commentator for Apollo 11 moon shot, Jack King, dies Updated: Jun-11-15 7:18 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Jack King, a NASA public affairs official who became the voice of the Apollo moon shots, died Thursday. He was 84.
- University of Oklahoma to receive NASA space research grant Updated: Jun-05-15 3:08 am