- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet Updated: Apr-17-14 3:57 pm
- SpaceX will try again Fri. to launch station cargo Updated: Apr-16-14 11:52 am
- Revamped NASA rover race under way in Huntsville Updated: Apr-12-14 5:40 am
- Astronauts share love of space with students Updated: Apr-11-14 10:07 am
- Cleanup set for iconic Alabama rocket Updated: Apr-07-14 7:19 pm
- NASA cuts ties with Russia except on space station Updated: Apr-02-14 9:07 pm
- Shuttle aircraft soon to make one final voyage Updated: Mar-27-14 12:13 pm
- Space station arrival delayed for US-Russian crew Updated: Mar-26-14 7:10 pm
- Parts for new mini-shuttle being built at Michoud Updated: Mar-25-14 6:33 pm
- NASA jet to go on display at Ky. park Updated: Mar-22-14 5:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected - a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - SpaceX is shooting for another launch attempt Friday to deliver supplies to the International Space Station.
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - An annual engineering competition staged by NASA is under way in Huntsville with a new look.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - "Do you think there is life on other planets?"
ARDMORE, Alabama - Travelers often get an unexpected surprise when they enter Alabama on Interstate 65: a 224-foot Saturn 1B rocket.
LOS ANGELES - After insisting that space relations wouldn't be altered by earthly politics, NASA on Wednesday said it was severing ties with Russia except for the International Space Station.
HOUSTON - Steven Ramey is standing inside a Boeing 747 fuel tank, and he's having the time of his life.
MOSCOW - A software glitch on a Russian spacecraft heading to the International Space Station has delayed the arrival of three astronauts, including an American.
NEW ORLEANS - Lockheed Martin is working in New Orleans on parts for the Dream Chaser, a mini-shuttle designed to take NASA astronauts to and from the International Space Station.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green park dedicated to aviation history is adding a NASA T-38 Talon aircraft to its collection.