- John Glenn: Evolution should be taught in schools Updated: May-20-15 9:46 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - John Glenn, who declared as a 77-year-old in a news conference from space that "to look out at this kind of creation out here and not believe in God is to me impossible," says facts about scientific discovery should be taught in schools - and that includes evolution.
- Northwest Indian College launches space center Updated: May-15-15 1:43 pm
BELLINGHAM, Washington - Six years ago, a handful of Northwest Indian College robotics students were looking for something to do when they came up with what they considered a relatively easy and fun idea: launching rockets.
- Last known member of US' German moon rocket design team dies Updated: May-06-15 6:28 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The last known surviving member of the German engineering team that came to the United States after World War II and designed the rocket that took astronauts to the moon has died.
- SpaceX capsule soars with dummy in 1st test of crew escape Updated: May-06-15 1:07 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - SpaceX chalked up another big test flight Wednesday, firing a capsule into the air to try out its new, super-streamlined launch escape system for astronauts.
- Doomsday at Mercury: NASA craft falls from orbit into planet Updated: Apr-30-15 5:20 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - The only spacecraft ever to orbit Mercury ended its four-year tour with a crash landing Thursday
- Space station astronauts get big screen, watch 'Gravity' Updated: Apr-29-15 3:51 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Space station astronauts have finally hit the big time, at least when it comes to the big screen.