- Hubble Telescope best shot at learning comet fate Updated: Dec-02-13 3:32 pm
- Comet dances with sun, death; giving mixed signals Updated: Nov-26-13 5:53 pm
- Will icy comet survive close encounter with sun? Updated: Nov-24-13 1:17 pm
- Mid-Atlantic rocket launch gives East rare view Updated: Nov-19-13 10:38 pm
- NASA launches robotic explorer to Mars Updated: Nov-18-13 5:26 pm
- Waterbury native prepares for Soyuz space flight Updated: Nov-10-13 1:04 am
- NASA taps Brown, MIT researchers for institute Updated: Nov-09-13 11:26 am
- Russian fireball shows meteor risk may be bigger Updated: Nov-06-13 5:40 pm
- Ohio school, NASA will partner on space research Updated: Nov-06-13 12:27 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - It's all up to Hubble.
WASHINGTON - Comet ISON is teasing the solar system as it dances with the sun and it's giving astronomers mixed signals.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - For months, all eyes in the sky have pointed at the comet that's zooming toward a blisteringly close encounter with the sun.
WASHINGTON - A rocket streaked along the eastern U.S. early evening sky Tuesday in an unusual sight as NASA put a smartphone and 28 other tiny satellites into orbit.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA's newest robotic explorer, Maven, rocketed toward Mars on Monday on a quest to unravel the ancient mystery of the red planet's radical climate change.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - His Twitter handle is AstroRM. He has amassed more than 11,000 followers on that social networking site.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A team of scientists from Brown University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has been selected by NASA to be part of a new research effort.
WASHINGTON - Scientists studying the terrifying meteor that exploded without warning over a Russian city last winter say the threat of space rocks smashing into Earth is bigger than they thought.
CINCINNATI - The University of Cincinnati and NASA agreed Wednesday to partner on space science research in a program honoring the first man to walk on the moon.