- GM says securities regulators are probing recall Updated: Apr-24-14 4:07 pm
- SEANC taking pension system complaints to US SEC Updated: Apr-22-14 12:29 pm
- Ex BP-employee settles US insider-trading charges Updated: Apr-17-14 2:36 pm
- Energy Future Holdings misses filing deadline Updated: Apr-15-14 3:08 pm
- Court overturns 1 SEC conflict minerals provision Updated: Apr-14-14 6:20 pm
- HP to pay $108M to end international graft inquiry Updated: Apr-09-14 1:58 pm
- Marlboro maker Altria Group CEO made $17.5M in '13 Updated: Apr-09-14 12:07 pm
- CVS settles SEC investigation for $20 million Updated: Apr-08-14 3:07 pm
- Dominion Resources CEO Farrell made $10.9M in 2013 Updated: Mar-27-14 10:47 am
- Philip Morris Int'l CEO made $10.9M in 2013 Updated: Mar-27-14 10:34 am
- Coca-Cola's pay for management under fire Updated: Mar-25-14 2:37 pm
DETROIT - U.S. securities regulators are looking into General Motors' delayed recall of more than 2 million cars with a deadly ignition switch problem.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The union representing thousands of North Carolina state workers is complaining to federal securities regulators on how State Treasurer Janet Cowell is managing the $86 billion pension system.
WASHINGTON - A former BP employee who was a coordinator during the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico has agreed to settle federal charges of using confidential information on the seriousness of the spill to profit illegally from trading in BP stock.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Energy Future Holdings is still not ready to file its already delayed annual report, the company said in a filing Tuesday with the federal Securities and Exchange Commission.
WASHINGTON - A federal appeals court has overturned a disclosure requirement that public companies must post information about their use of minerals from Congo, where militias linked to atrocities have profited from mining minerals used in electronics, jewelry and other goods.
NEW YORK - Hewlett-Packard will pay the U.S. government $108 million to settle charges that former employees paid bribes to officials in Russia, Mexico and Poland.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Marlboro maker Altria Group Inc. CEO Martin J. Barrington's pay package jumped to nearly $17.5 million for fiscal 2013.
CVS Caremark has finalized a $20 million settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission over accusations that the company misled investors and used improper accounting to boost its performance several years ago.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Energy provider Dominion Resources Inc. awarded its CEO a pay package valued at $10.9 million in fiscal 2013, up 33 percent from the previous year, according to an Associated Press analysis of a regulatory filing.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Philip Morris International Inc. gave CEO Andre Calantzopoulos a pay package valued at about $10.9 million for fiscal 2013.
NEW YORK - An investment fund is taking issue with Coca-Cola's pay proposal for management, saying it represents a "raw deal" for shareholders in light of the beverage maker's slowing growth.