- Agency-by-agency summary of Obama budget Updated: Mar-04-14 11:47 am
- APNewsBreak: Aid group: Afghan medical needs unmet Updated: Feb-24-14 6:44 pm
- Kenya govt accuses US as tear gas breaks up rally Updated: Feb-13-14 11:02 am
- Security fears threaten US future in Afghanistan Updated: Feb-11-14 5:56 pm
- USAID says new farm law to boost food aid abroad Updated: Feb-11-14 2:53 pm
Agency: Health and Human Services
KABUL, Afghanistan - Gaping holes in Afghanistan's health care system are being obscured by misleading narratives of success ahead of the international troop withdrawal in 2014, aid organization Medecins Sans Frontieres warns in a new report published Tuesday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A top Kenyan official on Thursday accused the United States of trying to overthrow Kenya's government by supporting activists even as baton-wielding police used tear gas to break up an anti-government protest in downtown Nairobi.
WASHINGTON - Warily watching to see how many U.S. troops might remain in Afghanistan next year, American diplomats and aid workers are facing a drawdown of their own as security threats and dwindling resources limit their 12-year push to develop the mostly primitive nation.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Agency for International Development Administrator Rajiv Shah says changes to the way the United States distributes food aid could help feed 800,000 more people abroad, many of them Syrian refugees.