- Nike fights subpoena in federal lawsuit against Armstrong Updated: Aug-26-15 4:43 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Athletic apparel giant Nike Inc. is fighting subpoenas for financial documents and witness depositions in the federal government's lawsuit against former cyclist Lance Armstrong, arguing they are irrelevant to the case and could compromise trade secrets.
- Rep. Fortenberry's invitations delayed after mail complaints Updated: Aug-24-15 4:13 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - U.S. Rep. Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska has seen his own issues with mail delivery after forwarding along constituents' complaints about slow service to the U.S. postmaster general.
- Post office where brown recluse spiders found is reopening Updated: Aug-21-15 4:04 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Almost four months after a post office in eastern Jefferson County closed because brown recluse spiders were found in the building, the U.S. Postal Service says it's reopening.
- Post office in Watford City being moved and expanded Updated: Aug-13-15 8:10 am
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service plans to move and expand the post office in Watford City.
- US Postal Service reports $586M net loss for spring Updated: Aug-10-15 1:01 pm
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Postal Service on Monday reported a net loss of $586 million this spring, a big improvement for the cash-strapped agency compared to a nearly $2 billion loss during the same period last year.
- Worker hit by truck at postal service processing center Updated: Aug-09-15 11:28 am
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut - Authorities say a postal worker has been seriously injured after he was run over by a box truck at a U.S. Postal Service processing facility in Connecticut.
- Ex-postal worker sentenced for stealing USPS money Updated: Aug-08-15 10:38 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Authorities say a former postal worker has been sentenced to a year and 8 months in prison for stealing from the U.S. Postal Service and for using information from stolen mail for identity theft.
- US Postal Service dedicates new Coast Guard stamp in Newport Updated: Aug-07-15 2:46 pm
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - The U.S. Postal Service has unveiled a new limited edition "forever" stamp commemorating the Coast Guard's 225th birthday and its role in protecting the nation.
- Historic Napa post office to be up for sale Updated: Aug-07-15 8:35 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The U.S. Postal Service has announced it will be auctioning off the Napa post office instead of demolishing the historic building that suffered considerable damage in the 2014 earthquake.
- Small Kansas town gets name spelled the way it wants Updated: Aug-01-15 12:55 pm
ST. JOHN, Kansas - Residents of St. John have won a long battle to change the town's name to its original spelling.