- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 am
- Armstrong coach Bruyneel banned for 10 years Updated: Apr-22-14 2:09 pm
- Postal Service unveils image for Harvey Milk stamp Updated: Apr-21-14 1:45 pm
- Feds: USPS worker takes disability, goes fishing Updated: Apr-18-14 8:43 pm
- Bozeman man sentenced for employee benefit theft Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Scammers using fake US Postal Service emails Updated: Apr-16-14 4:05 am
- Post office delivers card from before World War II Updated: Apr-15-14 5:21 pm
- Las Cruces man pleads guilty in fake stamps case Updated: Apr-10-14 8:16 pm
- Armstrong provides names in written testimony Updated: Apr-10-14 6:44 pm
- North Dakota state bird gets stamp of approval Updated: Apr-06-14 5:14 pm
- Smart Spending: Snack delivery services Updated: Mar-27-14 3:17 pm
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 19, 2014
Lance Armstrong's longtime coach, Johan Bruyneel, was banned for 10 years on Tuesday for helping to organize massive doping on teams led by the disgraced cyclist.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Postal Service will feature a close-up, black-and-white photograph of Harvey Milk on its commemorative stamp of the California politician and gay rights icon.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A former U.S. Postal Service employee in Anchorage was arraigned Friday on charges he accepted at least $334,000 in disability and worker's comp payments while he spent his summers fishing.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A 61-year-old Bozeman businessman has been sentenced to five years on probation and ordered to repay just over $74,000 for failing to deposit money into an employee benefit plan.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Consumer advocates say scammers are using bogus U.S. Postal Service emails to steal personal information.
BUTTE FALLS, Oregon - The postcard's message is brief, written along its edge in fading pencil: "Arrived in Portland at 8 o'clock. Having a fine time. Be home sometime Sat. - Blanche."
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Las Cruces man has pleaded guilty to possessing forged and counterfeited postage stamps with intent to use them.
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong has given sworn testimony naming several people he says knew about his performance-enhancing drug use, insisting he didn't pay anyone or any organization to keep his doping secret.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service has released new forever stamps that show a number of songbirds including the western meadowlark, considered North Dakota's bird.
NEW YORK - Americans really love their snacks, but will they pay to have them delivered to their mailboxes?