- Rapid City woman credited with helping catch mail thief Updated: Jul-04-15 5:55 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City woman robbed of her mail is being credited with helping to catch a United States Postal Service employee who allegedly stole money, gift cards and other mail while working.
- Armstrong girlfriend must testify, Landis to produce records Updated: Jul-02-15 6:24 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong's girlfriend can be questioned under oath about what she knows of his doping past, and his former teammate-turned-antagonist Floyd Landis will have to turn over records of investigations into his own previous doping case, a federal judge has decided.
- Feds: NYC mailman's scheme delivers $1M in bogus tax refunds Updated: Jul-02-15 3:55 pm
NEW YORK - A mail carrier was arrested Thursday on charges he stole over $1 million through a scheme that delivered bogus tax refunds.
- USPS to offer Elvis Presley greatest hits CD with stamp Updated: Jul-02-15 1:23 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The U.S. Postal Service is offering an Elvis Presley greatest hits CD to go along with a new commemorative stamp.
- Man who landed gyrocopter at the US Capitol rejects deal Updated: Jun-22-15 1:28 pm
WASHINGTON - A man who flew a gyrocopter through some of America's most restricted airspace before landing outside the U.S. Capitol said Monday that he's rejected a plea deal that would have involved several years in prison.
- USPS employee in SD indicted on theft of mail charge Updated: Jun-21-15 10:53 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - An employee of the U.S. Postal Service in western South Dakota has been indicted on a theft of mail charge.
- Police: Man wearing US Postal Service jacket robs bank Updated: Jun-19-15 4:34 am
BARRINGTON, Rhode Island - Police in Rhode Island are asking for the public's assistance in identifying a man who they say robbed a bank while wearing a U.S. Postal Service jacket.
- 3 postal workers accused of rigging Operation Santa program Updated: Jun-17-15 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - Three postal workers played the Grinch and stole laptop computers, a toy train, boots and other gifts destined for underprivileged children by rigging the Operation Santa program where they worked, authorities said.