- Alabama mail man uses boat on delivery route Updated: Dec-08-13 5:16 pm
- Amazon's delivery drones: An idea that may not fly Updated: Dec-03-13 12:09 am
- Artist suing over Statue of Liberty stamp mix-up Updated: Dec-02-13 5:07 pm
- Dog bite stops mail in Rapid City neighborhood Updated: Nov-29-13 2:52 pm
- Mail backed up in North Dakota oil boom town Updated: Nov-25-13 4:40 pm
- Lance Armstrong settles $3M insurance lawsuit Updated: Nov-20-13 4:26 pm
- Reid: Sun Valley post office spared from closure Updated: Nov-20-13 11:10 am
- Armstrong lawsuit likely will go forward for some Updated: Nov-18-13 7:45 pm
- Post office reports loss of $5 billion for year Updated: Nov-15-13 2:26 pm
- Newspapers lose challenge to direct mail deal Updated: Nov-15-13 12:04 pm
- US Postal Service wins Amazon Sunday deliveries Updated: Nov-11-13 6:17 pm
MAGNOLIA SPINGS, Alabama - U.S. Postal Service officials say a south Alabama postman is working the only water delivery mail route in the country.
NEW YORK - Jeff Bezos' idea to let self-guided drones deliver packages may be too futuristic for Washington to handle.
LAS VEGAS - An embarrassing mistake involving a Statue of Liberty stamp could come back to haunt the U.S. Postal Service.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The U.S. Postal Service has suspended mail delivery to 16 customers in a Rapid City neighborhood because a dog bit the carrier.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Mail delivery to some customers in the northwestern North Dakota oil boom town of Williston has been disrupted after four carriers quit at the beginning of the Christmas rush, the U.S. Postal Service says.
AUSTIN, Texas - A day before he was scheduled to give sworn testimony about his use of performance-enhancing drugs, Lance Armstrong reached a settlement Wednesday with an insurance company that was seeking $3 million in performance bonuses it paid him from 1999 to 2001.
SPARKS, Nevada - A small post office in the northern Nevada community of Sun Valley will be spared from the chopping block.
WASHINGTON - A federal judge said Monday he probably won't dismiss all of the defendants from a False Claims Act lawsuit against cyclist Lance Armstrong and others.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Postal Service said Friday it lost $5 billion over the past year, and postal officials again urged Congress to pass legislation to help the beleaguered agency solve its financial woes.
WASHINGTON - An appeals court panel has rejected a challenge by a newspaper trade group to a U.S. Postal Service agreement with a direct mailing company.
NEW YORK - Amazon is rolling out Sunday package delivery as part of a new deal with the U.S. Postal Service.