- Iowa State blows 20-point lead; Kansas State wins 38-35 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:27 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Paul Rhoads was a senior defensive back at Missouri Western the last time Iowa State beat Kansas State in Manhattan.
- Cantele kicks 42-yard FG; Kansas St. beats Iowa St. 38-35 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:13 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bill Snyder couldn't help but laugh when asked about the enthusiastic locker room he had just stepped out of.
- Kansas State loses 6th straight in 59-44 loss to Texas Tech Updated: Nov-14-15 9:27 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Kansas State coach Bill Snyder needs his team to start faster, a failing that ailed his team again Saturday as the Wildcats lost their sixth straight, falling to Texas Tech 59-44.
- Texas Tech beats Kansas St. 59-44 to become bowl eligible Updated: Nov-14-15 9:22 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury knows the value of extra practices, so getting bowl eligible with a win Saturday was a welcome change from last season.
- Kansas State in danger of 5-year bowl streak snapped Updated: Nov-11-15 1:27 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There is clear and telling frustration in Bill Snyder's voice as the 76-year-old coach steps back from his wooden podium, hours after Kansas State lost its fifth straight game.
- K-State makes too many errors in 31-24 loss to No. 2 Baylor Updated: Nov-06-15 12:10 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - If only Kansas State had played a clean game, the College Football Playoff picture might have looked a whole lot different after Thursday night.
- No. 2 Baylor holds off pesky K-State 31-24 to stay perfect Updated: Nov-06-15 12:06 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Jarrett Stidham knew his lack of experience was probably a big reason Baylor was only ranked sixth in the initial College Football Playoff poll this week.
- Baylor-Kansas State Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-05-15 10:36 am
No. 2 Baylor (7-0, 4-0 Big 12, No. 6 CFP) at Kansas State (3-4, 0-4), 6:30 p.m. CT (FS1)
- Kansas State rides rare 4-game losing skid into bye week Updated: Oct-28-15 5:46 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Will Davis was on the sideline three years ago when Kansas State shattered all preseason expectations and climbed to the top of the Top 25, a feat that the linebacker and his teammates so often credited to coach Bill Snyder's 16 goals for success.
- Injuries impact Big 12 teams, and now No. 2 Baylor hurting Updated: Oct-28-15 5:38 pm
West Virginia, Kansas State and Kansas have lost more than just every one of their Big 12 Conference games. All have lost key players to injuries.
- Longhorns find an identity as a running team Updated: Oct-26-15 4:18 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Longhorns have forged a new identity as a rugged, running team, and coach Charlie Strong thinks he can pinpoint the play that ignited the transformation.