- Brewers bats cold, fall 2-1 in 12 to Padres Updated: Apr-23-14 1:42 am
- Headley's HR lifts Padres past Brewers 2-1 in 12 Updated: Apr-23-14 1:29 am
- MLB suspends 4 after Brewers-Pirates brawl Updated: Apr-22-14 7:05 pm
- Padres' Cashner struggles in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-22-14 12:44 am
- Brewers' Gomez has no plans to apologize Updated: Apr-21-14 10:21 pm
- Brewers release details of Uecker statue unveiling Updated: Apr-21-14 7:56 pm
- Brewers win in 14th after early brawl with Pirates Updated: Apr-20-14 8:17 pm
- Brewers put OF Schafer on DL, reinstate Overbay Updated: Apr-20-14 5:53 pm
- Gomez, Snider ejected after Brewer-Pirates brawl Updated: Apr-20-14 3:50 pm
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Brewers' winning streak could mean free burgers Updated: Apr-14-14 4:13 pm
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Brewers top Phils for 6th straight win Updated: Apr-10-14 11:29 pm
- Braun, Cruz, Peralta move on after Biogenesis case Updated: Apr-09-14 1:36 pm
- Braun goes deep 3 times for Brewers Updated: Apr-08-14 7:18 pm
- Sox bats quiet for Lester again in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-06-14 6:38 pm
- Gallardo pitches Brewers to 4-0 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-06-14 6:14 pm
- Phillies' home opener against Milwaukee postponed Updated: Apr-06-14 2:17 pm
- Braun booed in first road game since suspension Updated: Apr-04-14 8:03 pm
- Johnson homer lifts Braves over Brewers 1-0 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:41 pm
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Last opener or not, Selig takes in Brewers Updated: Mar-31-14 8:35 pm
- Ump's call overturned, 1st time by expanded replay Updated: Mar-31-14 7:35 pm
- Braun gets standing ovation in Brewers opener Updated: Mar-31-14 2:53 pm
- Miller Park buzzing with Opening Day activity Updated: Mar-31-14 8:21 am
MILWAUKEE - Yovani Gallardo made it a point to be aggressive on the mound and get hitters to chase pitches that could be turned into easy outs.
MILWAUKEE - Chase Headley gave the best bullpen in baseball a lift.
MILWAUKEE - Andrew Cashner did as much as he could to keep the Padres close. Without good control of his go-to pitch he had little success.
MILWAUKEE - Carlos Gomez has no plans to apologize for his behavior that set off another brawl.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers plan a private unveiling Friday of a last-row statue paying tribute to broadcaster Bob Uecker.
PITTSBURGH - Ryan Braun homered in the ninth inning to tie it, then Khris Davis hit a home run in the 14th that put Milwaukee ahead for good.
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers' current nine-game winning streak has fans salivating.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers used a big offense on their way to an undefeated road trip.
BALTIMORE - Nelson Cruz was branded a cheater and punished accordingly. As he waited to be introduced on his first opening day in Baltimore, the former All-Star wondered how Orioles fans would react in the aftermath of the 50-game suspension he received last year for using performance-enhancing drugs.
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Braun has hit three homers in the first eight innings of Milwaukee's game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
BOSTON - Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
BOSTON - Strong outings are becoming a habit for Yovani Gallardo and the rest of Milwaukee's rotation.
PHILADELPHIA - The Phillies' home opener against Milwaukee on Monday has been postponed because of expected inclement weather.
BOSTON - From the boos to the bad at-bats, Ryan Braun's first road game since his 65-game suspension was a rough afternoon.
MILWAUKEE - At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
MILWAUKEE - If Monday really was Bud Selig's last opening day as baseball commissioner, he selected quite the game to watch.
MILWAUKEE - An umpire's call was overturned Monday for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, with Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun ruled out instead of safe.
MILWAUKEE - Ryan Braun has received a standing ovation in his first at-bat back with the Brewers following his 65-game suspension last season.
MILWAUKEE - Miller Park is buzzing with Opening Day activity.