- Brewers win challenge on disputed HR trot, fall to Giants Updated: May-25-15 8:41 pm
MILWAUKEE - After a late-night arrival, the San Francisco Giants thought they'd quickly caught a bizarre break - Khris Davis was called out for missing the plate on his home run trot.
- From bad to worse: Brewers fall to Giants, put Peralta on DL Updated: May-25-15 7:34 pm
- Foltynewicz pitches into 8th, Braves beat Brewers 2-1 Updated: May-24-15 5:56 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta rookie Mike Foltynewicz had command of his pitches, and that gave him the edge he needed to top Jimmy Nelson and the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers' Smith suspended 8 games for rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-22-15 7:26 pm
ATLANTA - Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell didn't see a shiny substance on reliever Will Smith's right arm until it was too late.
- Alex Wood misses start because of stomach virus Updated: May-22-15 5:33 pm
- Brewers' Smith ejected for having rosin, sunscreen on arm Updated: May-21-15 11:14 pm
- Manfred understands why minority interviews skipped Updated: May-21-15 8:30 pm
NEW YORK - New baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said he understands why the Milwaukee Brewers and Miami Marlins did not interview any minority candidates when they hired new managers this month.
- Brewers can't finish sweep, lose to Tigers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:53 pm
- Castellanos' 3-run triple lifts Tigers over Brewers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:21 pm
DETROIT - Nick Castellanos arrived at third base, clapped his hands joyously and bent over to slap the dirt.
- Brewers' six-run 3rd inning dooms Tigers in 8-1 loss Updated: May-19-15 11:27 pm
DETROIT - One inning proved costly to the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
- Gomez homers in first at-bat after beaning Updated: May-18-15 7:45 pm
DETROIT - Milwaukee's Carlos Gomez led off Monday night's game at Detroit with a home run, one day after he was beaned by a 96 mph fastball against the New York Mets.
- Brewers to unveil 'Selig Experience' May 29 Updated: May-18-15 3:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers are set to unveil a new attraction honoring former owner Bud Selig's long association with the team.
- For more skippers, no prior managing experience required Updated: May-18-15 12:09 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell played 15 years in the majors, scouted and has worked with minor league players and coaches. But he never coached or managed in the minors or majors before taking over as Milwaukee's manager for Brewers general manager Doug Melvin.
- Syndergaard earns 1st big league win, Mets beat Brewers Updated: May-17-15 5:12 pm
NEW YORK - Even before Noah Syndergaard could talk about stamping his place in the majors, the prized Mets pitching prospect wanted to start with a statement: "I hope Gomez is OK."
- Brewers' Carlos Gomez hit in helmet by pitch, leaves game Updated: May-17-15 3:14 pm
- Quintana stars, White Sox hold on for 4-2 win over Brewers Updated: May-14-15 12:44 am
MILWAUKEE - Jose Quintana finally got some run support.
- Jean Segura a late scratch for Brewers for sore pinky Updated: May-13-15 7:20 pm
MILWAUKEE - Shortstop Jean Segura is a late scratch from the Milwaukee Brewers' starting lineup against the Chicago White Sox because of a sore right pinky finger.
- White Sox rally from 6-run deficit, lose to Brewers 10-7 Updated: May-12-15 12:06 am
MILWAUKEE - Jeff Samardzija and a leaky defense dug the White Sox a huge hole. When Chicago finally tied it late, the bullpen let them down, too.
- Maldonado's single in 11th lifts Brewers over Cubs Updated: May-10-15 6:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Martin Maldonado gave his mother a day to remember.
- Grandal drives in 8, homers twice as Dodgers rout Brewers Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Going into the sixth inning, Yasmani Grandal was having a rather nice game - a single, plus a pair of walks.
- No joke: Bob Uecker among broadcasters locked in booth Updated: May-07-15 12:02 am
MILWAUKEE - Brewers broadcaster and funnyman Bob Uecker was locked in the radio booth at Miller Park when the door handle broke during the sixth inning against the Dodgers Wednesday night.
- Brewers owner backs GM's decision to fire Roenicke Updated: May-06-15 12:11 am
MILWAUKEE - Brewers owner Mark Attanasio said on Tuesday that he supported general manager Doug Melvin's decision to fire manager Ron Roenicke.
- Craig Counsell hired as Brewers manager after poor start Updated: May-04-15 11:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell enjoyed a solid but unspectacular major league career, hitting .255 over 16 seasons. He is confident he will have more success as a manager.
- Counsell replaces Roenicke with Brewers after 7-18 start Updated: May-04-15 12:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Former Milwaukee infielder Craig Counsell was hired Monday to manage the Brewers, about 12 hours after the team fired Ron Roenicke.
- Ramirez homers, drives in 3 to lead Brewers over Cubs 5-3 Updated: May-03-15 10:44 pm
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Brewers needed a team-record 25 games to get their first consecutive wins of a season. And hours after they did it, the Brewers fired manager Ron Roenicke.