- Lorenzen doesn't last long in Reds' 12-1 loss to Brewers Updated: Jul-04-15 12:30 am
CINCINNATI - Reds rookie Michael Lorenzen did not last very long against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Gomez grand slam highlights Brewers' 12-1 win over Reds Updated: Jul-03-15 11:39 pm
CINCINNATI - The Brewers picked up in Cincinnati right where they left off in Philadelphia.
- Brewers recall rookie pitchers Cravy, Goforth Updated: Jul-03-15 4:50 pm
CINCINNATI - The Milwaukee Brewers beefed up their bullpen on Friday, recalling rookie right-handers Tyler Cravy and David Goforth from Triple-A Colorado Springs.
- Lind's RBI single in 11th lifts Brewers over Phillies 8-7 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers came to Philadelphia with the second-worst record in the majors and left with the longest winning streak.
- Twins get only 4 hits off Cueto, lose to Reds 2-1 Updated: Jul-01-15 4:26 pm
CINCINNATI - Trevor May recovered nicely from the worst start of his career, giving a quality performance. Cincinnati's Johnny Cueto was even better.
- Braun, Lind hit 2-run HRs in 8th, Brewers hold off Twins Updated: Jun-28-15 6:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - At this point in the season, any win is a well-timed one for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Garza, Brewers lose 5-2 to Twins Updated: Jun-27-15 6:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - After getting hammered in his last two starts, Matt Garza limited the runs and hits.
- Dozier and Parra both lead off the game with home run Updated: Jun-26-15 9:41 pm
- Brewers, Jungmann shut down by deGrom in 2-0 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-25-15 8:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Taylor Jungmann was locked in a scoreless battle Jacob deGrom for five innings. But the Milwaukee Brewers' bullpen couldn't keep the New York Mets off the scoreboard and Jungmann had to settle for a pat on the back from his manager.
- DeGrom leads Mets over Brewers 2-0 to stop 7-game skid Updated: Jun-25-15 8:18 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jacob deGrom sent the New York Mets home with a rare road win.
- Ex-MLB player Darryl Hamilton remembered by Mets, Brewers Updated: Jun-23-15 8:35 pm
- Brewers' Bob Uecker to return to booth after concussion Updated: Jun-23-15 5:21 pm
MILWAUKEE - Bob Uecker is returning to the Milwaukee Brewers broadcast booth a week after getting hit in the head by a ball during batting practice.
- Blackmon, Tulowitzki lead Rockies past Brewers 10-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Rockies' offense is beginning to catch up to Troy Tulowitzki's hot bat.
- Escobar has 3 hits in Royals' 3-2 win over Brewers Updated: Jun-19-15 12:20 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - No manager in Kansas City Royals' history has won as many games as Ned Yost.
- Young drives in 3 runs, pitches 7 sharp innings for Royals Updated: Jun-17-15 12:19 am
MILWAUKEE - Chris Young jokingly questioned the strategy of Ned Yost replacing him with a pinch hitter. Who could blame the pitcher?
- Brewers broadcaster Bob Uecker hit by ball, has concussion Updated: Jun-16-15 7:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers Hall of Fame broadcaster Bob Uecker will not call the team's game Tuesday against Kansas City after spending the night in a hospital as a precaution for a mild concussion.
- Lessons learned, Royals' Ned Yost returns to Milwaukee Updated: Jun-15-15 9:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kansas City's Ned Yost learned valuable lessons while he was with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- OF Carlos Gomez scratched from Brewers' lineup vs Royals Updated: Jun-15-15 8:07 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers center fielder Carlos Gomez was scratched from the starting lineup for Monday night's game against Kansas City with right leg tightness.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- After stint in minors, Gennett back at 2nd base for Brewers Updated: Jun-11-15 6:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers have recalled Scooter Gennett from Triple-A Colorado Springs, hoping he can fill a hole at second base.
- Morton remains unbeaten as Pirates top Brewers 2-0 Updated: Jun-10-15 10:51 pm
PITTSBURGH - Charlie Morton is not a complicated guy. When his sinker is working, the Pittsburgh Pirates right-hander is effective. When it's not, his night tends to end shortly after it begins.
- Brewers 1st-round pick Clark has unique grip on hitting Updated: Jun-08-15 11:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brewers first-round draft pick Trent Clark has quite the grip on hitting.
- Pelfrey tosses 8 strong innings, Twins blank Brewers 2-0 Updated: Jun-07-15 8:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - With his team's bullpen needing a rest and its hitters struggling in the clutch, Mike Pelfrey bailed out the Minnesota Twins.
- Brewers' Will Smith has suspension reduced from 8 games to 6 Updated: Jun-05-15 8:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Milwaukee Brewers left-hander Will Smith's suspension for using a foreign substance on his arm has been reduced from eight games to six.