- Mo. Supreme Court sets Jan. 29 execution date Updated: Dec-09-13 4:58 pm
- Mo. high court rules against felon in gun case Updated: Nov-26-13 6:31 pm
- Former justice to lead appeal of red-light ruling Updated: Nov-25-13 12:51 pm
- Mo. may carry out more executions using new method Updated: Nov-20-13 7:10 pm
- Courts, governor still weighing Missouri execution Updated: Nov-18-13 2:43 pm
- KC diocese not liable in priest abuse civil case Updated: Nov-13-13 10:55 am
- Court denies gun evidence in Woodworth's 3rd trial Updated: Nov-12-13 1:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Supreme Court on Monday set a January execution date for an inmate convicted in the 1991 robbery and slaying of a St. Louis-area jeweler.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Supreme Court has ruled that the state's constitutional ban on retrospective application of new laws does not apply to criminal statutes.
ST. LOUIS - A former Missouri Supreme Court chief justice has been hired to lead an appeal of a state appeals court ruling that has prompted nearly a dozen communities to suspend their red-light camera programs.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Once one of the most active death penalty states in the U.S., Missouri carried out its first execution in nearly three years Wednesday after turning to a compounding pharmacy to make the drug it needs for lethal injections.
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court and Gov. Jay Nixon continued Monday to weigh requests to halt the execution of Joseph Paul Franklin, with time dwindling before the serial killer is scheduled to be put to death.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Catholic Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph cannot be held liable for the actions of a priest accused of abusing a boy off church property, a Missouri appeals court has ruled.
ST. LOUIS - A state appeals court ruled Tuesday that if prosecutors are going to secure a third murder conviction against Mark Woodworth for the death of his Chillicothe neighbor in 1990, they'll have to do it without key ballistics evidence introduced in his previous two trials.