- Sanchez lifts Giants over Dodgers 3-2 in 12 Updated: Apr-16-14 3:44 am
- Padres' offense quiet again in 3-2 loss to Rockies Updated: Apr-16-14 3:36 am
- Nicasio solid in Rockies' 3-2 win over Padres Updated: Apr-16-14 2:57 am
- Pitching fails D-backs again in 9-0 loss to Mets Updated: Apr-16-14 2:18 am
- Mets jump on struggling D-backs early in 9-0 win Updated: Apr-16-14 1:50 am
- Brewers bats cold again in 6-1 loss to Cardinals Updated: Apr-16-14 12:27 am
- Cards pitching shuts down Brewers again 6-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:11 am
- Benches clear in Nationals-Marlins game Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Nationals lose to Marlins, 11-2 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:54 pm
- Cole loses, Pirates beaten by Reds 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Leake's HR leads Reds over Pirates 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:41 pm
- Marlins snap 8-game skid by beating Nationals 11-2 Updated: Apr-15-14 11:32 pm
- Padres' Josh Johnson set for further evaluation Updated: Apr-15-14 10:45 pm
- Mets put CF Juan Lagares (hamstring) on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Dodgers' Wilson activated for game vs. Giants Updated: Apr-15-14 9:17 pm
- Reds lose to Pirates 8-7 in suspended game Updated: Apr-15-14 7:26 pm
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Cardinals activate 2B Mark Ellis from DL Updated: Apr-15-14 5:59 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Ricketts: Cubs not interested in move to suburbs Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Brothers' wild pitch in 8th costs Rockies Updated: Apr-15-14 3:26 am
- Rockies' Cuddyer injures right elbow Updated: Apr-15-14 12:56 am
- Without Papelbon, Phils can't hold lead Updated: Apr-15-14 12:48 am
- Uggla hits grand slam in 9th, Braves beat Phils Updated: Apr-15-14 12:35 am
- Mets' Lagares injured against Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Hector Sanchez singled home the winning run with two outs in the 12th inning and the San Francisco Giants beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 Tuesday night after Brandon Belt's tying double in the ninth.
SAN DIEGO - Just 14 games in, this season is already starting to look a lot like last year for the San Diego Padres.
SAN DIEGO - Pitcher Juan Nicasio dug down and gave the Colorado Rockies exactly what they needed.
PHOENIX - A shoddy bullpen held back the Arizona Diamondbacks last season.
PHOENIX - A group of Mets players gathered around the television in the clubhouse to watch a replay of Kirk Nieuwenhuis' homer a couple of hours earlier.
MILWAUKEE - The defense is just fine and the pitching is still there for the Brewers.
MILWAUKEE - Cardinals starters are feeling right at home on the mound at Miller Park.
MIAMI - Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond and Miami Marlins catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia got into a heated, nose-to-nose conversation at home plate, prompting both benches to clear during the fourth inning.
CINCINNATI - Gerrit Cole wasn't at all surprised that his winning streak was broken by another pitcher swinging the bat.
CINCINNATI - Mike Leake still thinks of himself as a hitter. He's even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards.
MIAMI - Stephen Strasburg against the woebegone Miami Marlins figured to be no contest, and it was.
CINCINNATI - No homers, no two-out hits. The Reds were all out of them once the game resumed.
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
MILWAUKEE - The St. Louis Cardinals have activated Mark Ellis from the 15-day disabled list and inserted him into the starting lineup at second base for Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
NEW YORK - Chicago Cubs owner Tom Ricketts thinks a move to the suburbs might be lucrative but says his team remains committed to refurbishing century-old Wrigley Field.
SAN DIEGO - Rex Brothers has been in tough spots before, but it's likely the Colorado Rockies' pitcher has ever lost a game like this.
PHILADELPHIA - The Braves keep showing they are resilient and powerful.
PHOENIX - New York Mets center fielder Juan Lagares left Monday night's game against Arizona with a pulled right hamstring after running out a groundball in the seventh inning.