- Fort Towson man killed in auto crash in Choctaw County Updated: Feb-13-16 12:45 pm
HUGO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Fort Towson man was killed and two people were injured in a single-vehicle crash in southeastern Oklahoma.
- Police: Grant County man dies in all-terrain vehicle crash Updated: Feb-12-16 3:24 am
RENFROW, Oklahoma - Authorities say a Grant County man has died in an all-terrain vehicle accident near Renfrow, which is northeast of Medford.
- Video of Eufaula bank robber's highway chase released Updated: Feb-11-16 5:10 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released troopers' video footage from a January incident in which a Eufaula bank robber was chased and fatally shot.
- Firefighters battling grass fires across central Oklahoma Updated: Feb-08-16 7:22 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Firefighters are battling wind-blown grass fires across central Oklahoma, including a fire that has forced partial closure of a busy turnpike.
- 2 killed in separate vehicle accidents on Oklahoma roadways Updated: Feb-03-16 12:03 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two men have been killed in separate accidents on state roadways.
- 2 Kansas residents die in single-car crash near Marietta Updated: Jan-26-16 2:10 am
MARIETTA, Oklahoma - Two Kansas residents have died in a one-vehicle accident approximately six miles north of Marietta, Oklahoma.
- 1 person killed in single-vehicle collision in Tulsa County Updated: Jan-24-16 3:52 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A 30-year-old Oklahoma City man has died following a single-vehicle crash on the Creek Turnpike in Tulsa County.
- Oklahoma trooper hospitalized after being struck by vehicle Updated: Jan-19-16 4:50 pm
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper is hospitalized in serious but stable condition after being struck by a vehicle while helping a motorist along Interstate 40 east of Oklahoma City.
- 2 killed when driver attempts U-turn on Oklahoma turnpike Updated: Jan-18-16 8:04 am
NEWCASTLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two people were killed in a two-vehicle collision on the H.E. Bailey Turnpike in Newcastle.
- Bristow woman dies after crashing into parked truck Updated: Jan-16-16 3:37 pm
OKMULGEE, Oklahoma - A 25-year-old Bristow woman is dead after crashing her SUV into a truck parked in a construction zone in Okmulgee County.
- 1 woman dead after collision on Craig County highway Updated: Jan-16-16 11:41 am
VINITA, Oklahoma - A 27-year old Spavinaw resident was killed when the SUV she was a passenger in collided with a tractor-trailer in Craig County.