- Senator seeks to lower age for Oklahoma troopers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:58 am
- Arkansas man killed in collision with train Updated: Mar-11-14 8:28 am
- Bill boosts reimbursement for trooper equipment Updated: Mar-10-14 12:11 pm
- 7 Okla. prison inmates injured when van struck Updated: Mar-04-14 8:29 pm
- Sleet, freezing rain swamp Arkansas and Oklahoma Updated: Mar-02-14 8:19 pm
- 3 Oklahoma state troopers cleared after fight Updated: Feb-28-14 1:45 pm
- Massive maple syrup spill snarls Oklahoma traffic Updated: Feb-26-14 8:50 am
- Vomiting from car window, Okla. man hits head Updated: Feb-20-14 6:21 pm
- Okla. Senate panel approves trooper pay hike Updated: Feb-19-14 12:24 pm
- Okla. House elects Hickman as speaker of the House Updated: Feb-10-14 4:57 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A state senator from Coalgate hopes to make it easier to become an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper.
MEDFORD, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 24-year-old Arkansas man was killed when his truck was hit by an oncoming freight train.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers would have their equipment allowance doubled for things like uniforms and practice ammunition under a bill approved by the Oklahoma House.
ATOKA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says seven Oklahoma Department of Corrections inmates, the driver of the van carrying them and another passenger were injured when the van pulled into the path of a semi on Oklahoma Highway 7 near Atoka.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Strong thunderstorms pelted much of the Southern Plains with freezing rain and sleet on Sunday, slickening highways and prompting school closings across Arkansas and Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Three Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers have been cleared of wrongdoing after they fought with a hearing-impaired man involved in a hit-and-run accident.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says drivers should avoid parts of Interstate 44 in Oklahoma City after a tanker leaked syrup for miles along the roadway.
CHOTEAU, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a man was seriously injured when he hit his head on a steel mailbox while leaning out the window of a moving car so he could vomit.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers would get a pay increase under a bill that has unanimously cleared a Senate committee.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House of Representatives on Monday elected 40-year-old state Rep. Jeff Hickman of Fairview as the next speaker of the House, one of the most powerful positions in state government.