- Kansas man dies in car crash on highway in Oklahoma Updated: May-26-15 4:28 am
PAWNEE, Oklahoma - A Kansas man has died after a car crash on the Cimarron Turnpike east of Pawnee, Oklahoma.
- Trooper: Tulsa deputy injured in SUV crash Updated: May-25-15 4:34 pm
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - Oklahoma troopers say a Tulsa County deputy has been taken to a hospital after rolling his patrol SUV.
- Hugo man drowns after vehicle stalls on flooded road Updated: May-22-15 4:59 pm
HUGO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Hugo man drowned after leaving his vehicle when it stall on a flooded road in Choctaw County.
- Valliant man killed when struck by pickup truck Updated: May-21-15 1:42 pm
VALLIANT, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Valliant man was killed when he was struck by a pickup truck on U.S. Highway 70 in McCurtain County.
- Teenager dies in Oklahoma creek after kayak overturns Updated: May-16-15 2:19 pm
WALTERS, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 15-year-old Walters boy has died in a kayaking accident in West Cache Creek near Walters.
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin signs 12 bills into law Updated: May-11-15 7:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has signed 12 measures adopted by the Oklahoma Legislature into law, including one that outlines guidelines for retiring Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers who want to keep their service weapon.
- Trooper: Roadways reopened after flooding, tornadoes Updated: May-07-15 12:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says road conditions have mostly normalized after the state was hit by floods and tornados.
- Court sides with Oklahoma agency in gift card seizure Updated: May-06-15 2:25 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma appeals court has sided with the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety in a case where a state trooper seized more than $11,500 worth of Walmart gift cards believed to be purchased with drug proceeds.
- Trooper: Woman dies in collision with Oklahoma school bus Updated: May-06-15 11:38 am
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Oklahoma troopers say a high school student has died after she crashed her SUV into a school bus filled with children.
- Gov. Mary Fallin signs bill banning texting while driving Updated: May-05-15 6:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin added her signature Tuesday to legislation that makes it illegal to text message while driving in Oklahoma and then issued a challenge to the state's motorists.
- Body found in trunk of car pulled from Caney River Updated: May-01-15 1:38 pm
COLLINSVILLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says homicide is suspected after a body was found in the trunk of a car that was pulled from the Caney River near Collinsville.
- Name released of Oklahoma trooper who shot, killed man Updated: Apr-28-15 5:11 pm
MIAMI, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released the name of the trooper who shot and killed a Miami man after the man allegedly threatened the trooper with a handgun.