- Infant dies at hospital after wreck on rural Oklahoma road Updated: May-02-16 9:28 am
VALLIANT, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 6-week-old baby has died after the vehicle he was riding in collided with a cow on a rural road.
- 1 killed in head-on crash on Interstate 35 in Oklahoma City Updated: Apr-30-16 1:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma City man was killed and two people were injured in a head-on collision on an Interstate 35 on-ramp in Oklahoma City.
- Tornado damages buildings in East Texas Updated: Apr-29-16 9:05 pm
DALLAS - A tornado in East Texas caused severe damage and left some people injured Friday evening, as storms snaked their way across northern and eastern Texas and southern Oklahoma.
- The Latest: East Texas struck by tornadoes Updated: Apr-29-16 8:54 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Latest on severe weather in the central U.S. (all times local):
- Oklahoma display represents 38 workers killed on the job Updated: Apr-28-16 5:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Silhouettes representing 38 Oklahoma workers killed on the job over the past year are on display at the state Capitol as part of Workers Memorial Day.
- 1 killed in 2-vehicle collision in Caddo County Updated: Apr-24-16 4:42 pm
ANADARKO, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says one person was killed and a second was injured in a fiery two-vehicle collision in Caddo County.
- 13-year-old killed in go-cart crash in Pontotoc County Updated: Apr-19-16 1:03 pm
BYNG, Oklahoma - Authorities say a 13-year-old boy has been killed in a go-cart crash in Byng in south-central Oklahoma.
- I killed in three-vehicle collision in Seminole County Updated: Apr-17-16 5:02 pm
SEMINOLE, Oklahoma - A three-vehicle collision in Seminole County has taken the life of a 16-year-old driver.
- I-40 reopens after closure caused by grass fire smoke Updated: Apr-15-16 7:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Interstate 40 in eastern Oklahoma was reopened late Friday after it had been closed earlier in the day because smoke from a grass fire blew over the road and caused a series of vehicle crashes that left one person dead and eight others injured.
- Man's body found in Fort Gibson Lake Updated: Apr-12-16 1:13 am
FORT GIBSON, Oklahoma - The body of a man whose boat was found on Fort Gibson Lake in eastern Oklahoma has been recovered.
- Body of woman found in truck in river near Bartlesville Updated: Apr-10-16 11:53 am
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a woman's body was found in a truck that was discovered crashed in the Caney River near Bartlesville.
- Westbound Interstate 44 reopened after fatal crash, bus fire Updated: Apr-04-16 7:03 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Westbound lanes of Interstate 44 in northeast Oklahoma City have reopened following a crash that killed a New Mexico man and a separate fire involving a Stroud school bus.
- Claremore man dies in SUV wreck near home town Updated: Apr-04-16 9:57 am
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Oklahoma authorities say a 22-year-old Claremore man has died from injuries suffered in a collision in Rogers County.