- Gov. Mary Fallin to sign bill banning texting while driving Updated: May-05-15 3:08 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin plans to sign legislation that makes it illegal to text while driving in Oklahoma.
- Body found in trunk of car pulled from Caney River Updated: May-01-15 1:38 pm
COLLINSVILLE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says homicide is suspected after a body was found in the trunk of a car that was pulled from the Caney River near Collinsville.
- Name released of Oklahoma trooper who shot, killed man Updated: Apr-28-15 5:11 pm
MIAMI, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has released the name of the trooper who shot and killed a Miami man after the man allegedly threatened the trooper with a handgun.
- Highway Patrol: Trooper kills armed motorist after chase Updated: Apr-25-15 4:19 pm
MIAMI, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a trooper shot and killed a motorist who got out of his car holding a handgun after a brief chase.
- Hearing delayed on rape charges for ex-Oklahoma trooper Updated: Apr-22-15 6:58 pm
SAPULPA, Oklahoma - A preliminary hearing has been delayed for a former Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper charged with rape and sexual battery of three women during traffic stops.
- Oklahoma governor signs bill allowing nitrogen in executions Updated: Apr-17-15 7:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma became the first U.S. state to approve nitrogen gas for executions under a measure Gov. Mary Fallin signed into law Friday that provides an alternative death penalty method if lethal injections aren't possible, either because of a court ruling or a drug shortage.
- Cameron man dies in 2-vehicle crash in Le Flore County Updated: Apr-17-15 2:37 pm
POTEAU, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Cameron man was killed in a two-vehicle collision near Poteau in Le Flore County.
- Truck crashes into group of motorcycles in Oklahoma, 1 dead Updated: Apr-11-15 5:10 pm
COMANCHE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports one person was killed and several others are injured after a pickup truck crashed into a motorcycle, causing a group of cyclists to crash near Comanche in southern Oklahoma.
- Ponca City woman dies in 2-vehicle collision in Kay County Updated: Apr-11-15 4:16 pm
PONCA CITY, Oklahoma - A 21-year-old Ponca City woman has died of injuries she suffered in a two-vehicle collision on U.S. 60 just west of Ponca City.
- McAlester motorcyclist killed after crashing into minivan Updated: Apr-09-15 8:08 am
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a McAlester man died after the motorcycle he was driving crashed into a minivan.
- Highway patrol: 1 killed, 3 injured in Oklahoma City wreck Updated: Apr-06-15 8:13 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities say a 6-year-old Edmond boy was killed and three others were injured in a head-on collision on the John Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City.