- Winter storm brings icy conditions to Oklahoma Updated: Dec-21-13 6:02 pm
- Police: 2 die in Oklahoma storm-related crashes Updated: Dec-21-13 12:44 pm
- Vici man killed in car crash in Dewey County Updated: Dec-20-13 5:06 pm
- 1 killed during police pursuit in Seminole County Updated: Dec-16-13 7:25 am
- Okla. Highway Patrol responding to accidents Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- THP: No fatalities during no-fatality challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- 3 killed in head-on crash on US 81 in Garfield Co. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:46 am
- Bicyclist struck and killed on Interstate 35 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:50 am
- 3 dead after vehicle plunges into Oklahoma lake Updated: Nov-23-13 7:14 pm
- Freezing rain, sleet increases in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-22-13 3:31 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Snow was forecast for parts of Oklahoma following a winter storm that brought freezing rain and ice to the state, was blamed for two fatal traffic accidents and left thousands without power Saturday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities say two people have died in separate auto accidents related to a winter storm that has brought ice and freezing rain to Oklahoma.
OAKWOOD, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a Vici man was killed when his vehicle collided with a tractor-trailer rig near Oakwood in Dewey County.
SEMINOLE, Oklahoma - Authorities say one person was killed during a police pursuit in Seminole County.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says roads are slick and treacherous in various areas of the state as the first round of snow and sleet began falling across Oklahoma.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol and state Department of Safety and Homeland Security say a goal to have zero fatalities on Interstate 40 over the Thanksgiving holiday appears to have been met.
BISON, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports that three people were killed in a head-on collision on U.S. Highway 81 near Bison in southern Garfield County.
COMANCHE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a bicyclist was killed while riding on Interstate 35 in Carter County.
GROVE, Oklahoma - Three men died after their vehicle careened 80 feet down a rocky bluff and plunged into the frigid water of Oklahoma's Grand Lake.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm packing freezing rain and sleet has moved into central Oklahoma.