- Newton, Stetson pull away for 83-70 win over Bethune-Cookman Updated: Nov-26-15 11:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - Derick Newton had 22 points and 11 rebounds - both career highs - and Brian Pegg added 16 and 10 to help Stetson pull away for an 83-70 win over Bethune-Cookman on Thursday night in the Las Vegas Invitational.
- Tarpey, Prewitt lead William & Mary over Hampton 86-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia - Terry Tarpey scored 13 points and grabbed a career-high 17 rebounds to lead William & Mary to an 86-67 victory over Hampton on Wednesday night.
- Eaves scores 30, South Carolina State beats NAIA Allen 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:04 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored a career-high 30 points and Ed Stephens added 17 to help South Carolina State pull away for an 86-74 win over NAIA Allen on Wednesday night.
- Howard defeats Central Arkansas 73-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel III scored 22 points and Damon Collins and Marcel Boyd had double-doubles to help Howard beat Central Arkansas 73-54 Wednesday.
- Unbeaten South Carolina starts strong under Frank Martin Updated: Nov-25-15 4:35 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin was confident his team would get off to a good start. The Gamecocks are doing just that.
- UC Riverside beats Delaware State 81-55 behind Thomas Updated: Nov-25-15 12:15 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Jaylen Bland and Gentrey Thomas each scored 16 points and UC Riverside beat Delaware State 81-55 Tuesday night in the second round of the Roundball Showcase.
- UTEP beats Florida A&M 72-54 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-24-15 11:05 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Lee Moore scored 17 points and UTEP remained undefeated with a 72-54 victory over Florida A&M on Tuesday night.
- Virginia Tech cruises past NC A&T 90-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:33 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech's four-game, season-opening homestand is over. Now, the Hokies get ready to hit the road and take on one of the best teams in the nation.
- Daniels has 16 points, Quinnipiac beats NC Central 69-59 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:17 pm
HAMDEN, Connecticut - Chaise Daniels had 16 points and blocked four shots, and Giovanni McLean added 13 points to lead Quinnipiac to a 69-59 victory over North Carolina Central on Tuesday night.
- Gilbert's 32 leads Fairfield past Md Eastern Shore 113-74 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:57 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Marcus Gilbert made five 3-pointers and scored a career-high 32 points, Tyler Nelson had 20 points, eight rebounds and nine assists, and Fairfield beat Maryland Eastern Shore 113-74 on Tuesday night.
- Baylor beats Savannah St 100-61 after falling out of Top 25 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:43 pm
WACO, Texas - Johnathan Motley has been coming off the bench for Baylor, like Taurean Prince did for most of his first three years with the Bears before becoming a starter this season.
- Morgan State holds off D-II Goldey-Beacom 66-62 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:29 pm
BALTIMORE - Phillip Carr had 14 points and 17 rebounds, Andre Horne scored 15, and Morgan State won its home opener, beating Division II Goldey-Beacom 66-62 on Monday night.
- Coppin State beats Chestnut Hill 92-75 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:14 pm
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Terry Harris Jr. had his fourth straight double-double, scoring 17 points and grabbing 11 rebounds in Monday night's 92-75 win over Division II Chestnut Hill.
- West Virginia routs Bethune Cookman 97-44 Updated: Nov-23-15 10:12 pm
MORGANTOWN, W. Va. - Seven West Virginia players scored in double figures as the Mountaineers pounded Bethune-Cookman 97-44 Monday night at the Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic.
- Daniel has 30 points, Howard fights off Texas Southern 87-81 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel scored 30 points as Howard fought off Texas Southern for an 87-81 victory in the Men Who Speak Up Event on Monday night.
- DePaul beats Norfolk State at Paradise Jam 82-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:58 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Tommy Hamilton scored 20 points and blocked Norfolk State's final shot to help DePaul take an 82-78 victory on Monday in the seventh-place game at the Paradise Jam.
- Niagara edges NC A&T in 73-72 win Updated: Nov-22-15 8:05 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Marvin Prochet sank the winning bucket to cap a last-minute comeback and lift Niagara to a 73-72 win over NC A&T on Sunday.
- Calhoun with 16 points, leads Ball State over SC State 72-60 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:06 pm
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Bo Calhoun had 16 points and a career-high 13 rebounds to lead Ball State over South Carolina State 72-60 in a @EKUHoops Classic game on Sunday.
- Howard hits go-ahead 3; UT Martin beats James Madison 78-75 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:53 pm
HARRISONBURG, Virginia - Twymond Howard made a go-ahead 3-pointer with 3.1 seconds remaining to help UT Martin beat James Madison 78-75 on Sunday.
- LIU-Brooklyn rallies past NC Central 78-77 in final minutes Updated: Nov-22-15 2:37 pm
NEW YORK - Jerome Frink scored 18 points and had a key block in the closing seconds to help Long Island-Brooklyn to a 78-77 comeback victory over North Carolina Central on Sunday.
- Johnson scores 20; Houston rolls past Florida A&M, 97-52 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:26 pm
HOUSTON - Galen Robinson Jr. scored 17 points and had eight assists to help Houston roll to a 97-52 victory over Florida A&M on Saturday night.
- Skeete, Wigginton lead Buffalo past North Carolina A&T 86-68 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:58 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Jarryn Skeete made a career-high six 3-pointers and Buffalo beat North Carolina A&T 86-68 in a Hall of Fame Tipoff Classic game on Saturday night.
- Richmond shooters remain hot, beat Bethune-Cookman 89-64 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:20 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Terry Allen scored 25 points with 13 rebounds and five assists to spark Richmond to an 89-64 win over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday night.
- Lamar holds off Delaware State, 77-66 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Lincoln Davis and Nick Garth each scored 18 points with Davis adding nine assists to help lead Lamar past Delaware State 77-66 on Saturday.
- Ohio beats Norfolk State 93-71 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:49 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Gavin Block scored 19 points off the bench to lead five players in double figures as Ohio beat Norfolk State 93-71 on Saturday night.