- Savannah State beats Morgan State 57-49 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:01 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Troyce Manassa scored 20 points and grabbed eight rebounds as Savannah State beat Morgan State 57-49 on Saturday night, snapping a four-game slide.
- Norfolk State uses 4-point play to beat Howard, 99-92 in 2OT Updated: Feb-06-16 9:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Jeff Short scored 13 of his 19 points in two overtime periods, and Norfolk State beat Howard 99-92 on Saturday night.
- South Carolina State beats Coppin State 88-83 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:11 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Ed Stephens scored 23 points as South Carolina State beat Coppin State 88-83 on Saturday.
- Howard, Central Arkansas beat New Orleans 112-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:46 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Jordan Howard made six 3-pointers and scored 36 points - his second 30-plus game - and New Orleans cruised to a 112-77 win over New Orleans on Saturday.
- Bethune-Cookman hits 13 3s in 85-56 win over Delaware State Updated: Feb-06-16 7:27 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Diamante Lewis scored 21 points to help Bethune Cookman beat Delaware State 85-56 on Saturday.
- Elliott, Maryland-Eastern Shore beat Hampton 73-70 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:23 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Dominique Elliott had 23 points and eight rebounds to lead Maryland-Eastern Shore over first-place Hampton 73-70 on Saturday.
- NC A&T comes back to beat NC Central 67-63 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 6:52 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Ede Egharevba scored five of his 16 points in overtime to give North Carolina A&T a 67-63 come-from-behind win over North Carolina Central on Saturday.
- Pepper leads Lipscomb to 78-65 win over SC-Upstate Updated: Feb-06-16 4:34 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Eli Pepper had 11 points and 11 rebounds to help lead Lipscomb to a 78-65 win over South Carolina-Upstate on Saturday.
- Charlotte rolls to 92-72 win over North Carolina A&T Updated: Feb-03-16 10:28 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Joseph Uchebo scored 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Charlotte rolled to 92-72 win over North Carolina A&T on Wednesday night.
- Potts, Johnson lead Bethune-Cookman by Savannah State 62-59 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:25 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jordan Potts scored 21 points, Ricky Johnson added 15 and the duo combined for 24 of Bethune-Cookman's 34 second-half points in a 62-59 victory over Savannah State Tuesday night.
- Hampton holds off NAIA-member Washington Adventist 69-67 Updated: Feb-02-16 8:55 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Reginald Johnson Jr. scored 30 points and Hampton needed a late 15-0 run to beat NAIA-member Washington Adventist 69-67 Tuesday night.
- Morgan State student fatally stabbed at off-campus housing Updated: Feb-02-16 4:32 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Police say a Morgan State University student was fatally stabbed in an off-campus student housing complex.
- NC Central beats Florida A&M 81-63 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:52 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Dante Holmes had 19 points and eight rebounds, Patrick Cole scored 17 and North Carolina Central eased past Florida A&M for an 81-63 win Monday night.
- Delaware State beats D-II Cheyney 86-70 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Artem Tavakalyan had 19 points and nine rebounds on Monday night and Delaware State beat Division II Cheyney 86-70.
- Morgan State trounces Coppin State 83-43 Updated: Feb-01-16 10:23 pm
BALTIMORE - Rasean Simpson scored 18 points with 13 rebounds and Morgan State trounced Coppin State 83-43 on Monday night.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore cruises to 85-67 win over Howard Updated: Feb-01-16 9:56 pm
PRINCESS ANNE, Maryland - Devin Martin hit four 3-pointers and finished with 21 points, and Dominique Elliott finished with 17 points and a career-high tying 11 rebounds to help Maryland-Eastern Shore beat Howard 85-67 Monday night.
- Coppin St. holds off North Carolina A&T in 73-68 win Updated: Jan-28-16 12:00 am
BALTIMORE - Terry Harris Jr. scored 22 and collected seven rebounds, and Keith Shivers added 16 points as Coppin State defeated North Carolina A&T 73-68 Wednesday night.
- Haywood, Waller lead Delaware St. past NC Central 71-60 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:24 pm
DOVER, Delaware - DeAndre Haywood scored 20 with six assists, and Kavon Waller added a career-high 18 points on 7-of-11 shooting Monday night to lead Delaware State past North Carolina Central 71-60.
- Howard rallies to beat Bethune-Cookman 70-68 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:43 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. - James Daniel scored 24 points, Damon Collins added 14 and the go-ahead basket with 43 seconds to play and Howard rallied to beat Bethune-Cookman 70-68 on Tuesday night.
- Oliver's 25 helps Norfolk State cruise by Savannah St, 92-73 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:02 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Charles Oliver tied a career-high with six 3-pointers and scored 25 points to lead Norfolk State past Savannah State 92-73 on Monday night.
- Delaware State beats North Carolina A&T 57-55 Updated: Jan-25-16 10:39 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Dana Raysor scored 16 points and Delaware State held on to beat North Carolina A&T 57-55 on Monday night.
- Soloman helps SC State edge Hampton 67-62 Updated: Jan-25-16 9:31 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Eric Eaves scored 18 points, Ty Soloman hit a late 3-pointer and two important free throws, and South Carolina State edged Hampton 67-62 on Monday night.
- Lipscomb rains 3s on Florida Gulf Coast in 91-75 upset Updated: Jan-24-16 4:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - J.C. Hampton scored 26 points with half a dozen 3-pointers as Lipscomb dropped 19 of the long range bombs to upset Florida Gulf Coast 91-75 Sunday and tie this season's Division I NCAA mark for most 3-pointers in a game.
- Alcorn State beats Alabama A&M 63-58 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:01 pm
LORMAN, Mississippi - Octavius Brown scored 15 points and grabbed five rebounds as Alcorn State notched its fourth-straight win, beating Alabama A&M 63-58 on Saturday night.
- Norfolk State rolls to 87-74 win over South Carolina State Updated: Jan-23-16 8:38 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - Charles Oliver scored 19 points, and Zaynah Robinson and D'Shon Taylor each added 13 as Norfolk State rolled to an 87-74 win over South Carolina State on Saturday.