- NBA: Refs missed foul call in Warriors-Clippers Updated: Apr-20-14 4:44 pm
- Warriors beat Clippers 109-105 in playoff opener Updated: Apr-19-14 8:23 pm
- Warriors to start O'Neal for Bogut vs. Clippers Updated: Apr-18-14 3:27 pm
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Griffin has to sit out finale for technical fouls Updated: Apr-16-14 3:20 pm
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Griffin's 16th tech triggers 1-game suspension Updated: Apr-16-14 12:14 am
- Clippers beat Kings 117-101 for 56th win Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-12-14 3:45 am
- Thunder hold off Clippers for 107-101 victory Updated: Apr-10-14 2:47 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Nowitzki's 27 points lead Mavs over Lakers 107-95 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:08 am
- Mavericks beat Clippers 113-107 behind Nowitzki Updated: Apr-04-14 2:36 am
- Redick to return for Clippers after long absence Updated: Apr-03-14 9:57 pm
- Clippers rally from 17 down to beat Suns 112-108 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:00 am
- Once-lowly Clippers have become big attraction Updated: Apr-01-14 7:15 pm
- Blake-less Clippers beat Timberwolves 114-104 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:47 pm
- Blake Griffin out vs. Wolves with back injury Updated: Mar-31-14 8:17 pm
- Clippers in playoffs with 118-107 win over Rockets Updated: Mar-30-14 12:08 am
- Clippers' Griffin (back spasms) leaves vs Rockets Updated: Mar-29-14 9:51 pm
- Clippers' Davis out for disciplinary reasons Updated: Mar-29-14 9:50 pm
- Clippers rally to beat Mavs 109-103 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:57 am
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Gordon, Roberts, Rivers out vs. Clippers Updated: Mar-26-14 6:48 pm
- Clippers get 50th win, 106-98 over Bucks Updated: Mar-25-14 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - The NBA said referees missed a foul call late in the Warriors' Game 1 win that would have given the Clippers a chance to tie the score.
LOS ANGELES - The Golden State Warriors stumbled out of the gate, missing their first eight shots while falling behind by 11 points and forcing coach Mark Jackson to call two timeouts to steady his young team.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson says Jermaine O'Neal will start in place of injured center Andrew Bogut for Game 1 of their opening-round playoff series at the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has been suspended for a game after getting his 16th technical foul this season.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has picked up his 16th technical foul of the season, triggering a league-mandated one-game suspension.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with five days remaining in the regular season:
LOS ANGELES - Oklahoma City has its starting five back together just in time for the playoffs. Their weeks apart didn't hurt their defense at all.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
LOS ANGELES - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
Matt Barnes jogged out of the visiting locker room and headed toward the Target Center court, where the hometown Minnesota Timberwolves awaited.
MINNEAPOLIS - The excuses came ready made for the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford were out with injuries. They were playing their fourth game of a five-game road trip.
HOUSTON - Things did not look good for the Los Angeles Clippers early in Saturday night's game against Houston.
HOUSTON - Clippers forward Blake Griffin is doubtful to return against the Rockets after he left in the first quarter with lower back spasms.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers and Larry Drew both got new coaching jobs this season. Needless to say, the Los Angeles Clippers dealt Rivers a much better hand that his counterpart received in Milwaukee.