- Suns' P.J. Tucker suspended 1 game for elbowing Updated: Mar-11-14 8:32 pm
- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- Danny Granger eyes starting spot with LA Clippers Updated: Mar-01-14 11:32 pm
- F Danny Granger signs with Los Angeles Clippers Updated: Feb-28-14 6:27 pm
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Glen Davis on Clippers roster, not in lineup Updated: Feb-24-14 8:41 pm
- Crawford leads Clippers past Thunder Updated: Feb-23-14 5:35 pm
- Thunder C Perkins (groin) out vs. Clippers Updated: Feb-23-14 11:41 am
- Randolph has 21 and Grizzlies beat Clippers 102-96 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:22 am
- Hawks acquire veteran Antawn Jamison from Clippers Updated: Feb-20-14 10:26 pm
- Pacers swap Granger for Turner on NBA trade day Updated: Feb-20-14 10:23 pm
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- Trail Blazers cool off after hot start Updated: Feb-14-14 8:02 pm
- Durant has 36 as Thunder beat the Blazers 98-95 Updated: Feb-12-14 2:05 am
- Paul returns in Clippers' 123-78 rout of 76ers Updated: Feb-10-14 1:44 am
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
LOS ANGELES - Danny Granger was all set to make his debut with the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night before coach Doc Rivers accidentally left his new acquisition's name off his list of active players.
LOS ANGELES - Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
NEW ORLEANS - Glen Davis joined the Los Angeles Clippers in New Orleans but wasn't cleared to play against the Pelicans on Monday night because he still needed to pass a physical.
OKLAHOMA CITY - NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
NEW YORK - The Indiana Pacers decided Evan Turner gave them a better shot against Miami than Danny Granger.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers are learning the hard part of rising to the top of the league is staying there.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kevin Durant said the mutual admiration between the Thunder and the Trail Blazers only goes so far.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers expected they'd be better once Chris Paul returned to the lineup. They just probably couldn't have imagined how much.