- AP sources: Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan agree to 4-year deal Updated: Jul-03-15 5:35 pm
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan has chosen the Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in what turned into a tense boom-or-bust wait for Dallas in pursuit of the free-agent center.
- AP Source: Suns send 3 to Detroit for pick Updated: Jul-03-15 1:35 am
- AP Source: Paul Pierce going to Clippers on 3-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 9:05 pm
Paul Pierce and Doc Rivers are reuniting.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Clippers end up with 56th pick, tab Branden Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:47 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers began the day without a pick in the NBA draft, but they got one anyway. They paid the New Orleans Pelicans for the 56th pick, then selected Michigan State forward Branden Dawson late Thursday night.
- Pelicans trade rights to 56th pick Michigan State F Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:05 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans traded the rights Thursday night to its only NBA draft pick.
- Clippers coach Doc Rivers' mother dies in Illinois Updated: Jun-20-15 5:29 pm
LOS ANGELES - The mother of Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers has died in Illinois.
- LA Clippers unveil new logos during daylong publicity blitz Updated: Jun-18-15 7:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Coach Doc Rivers shook every hand and smiled for every selfie while he worked the huge line of Los Angeles Clippers fans stretching down the block outside Pink's, the beloved Hollywood hot dog stand, on a sizzling summer Thursday.
- Plenty of changes could come to the NBA, and quickly Updated: Jun-17-15 1:12 pm
Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors will get their championship rings. LeBron James will try yet again to end Cleveland's epic title drought. And barring a most unlikely change of heart, Kobe Bryant's illustrious NBA career will end.
- Hornets trade Stephenson to Clippers for Hawes, Barnes Updated: Jun-15-15 10:55 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Lance Stephenson experiment is over in Charlotte.