- Clippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 pm
- Former Celtics coach Rivers returns with Clippers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Los Angeles Clippers sign veteran Stephen Jackson Updated: Dec-11-13 12:06 am
- Griffin leads Clippers to 94-83 win over 76ers Updated: Dec-09-13 10:23 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Irving helps Cavaliers beat Clippers 88-82 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:48 pm
- Collison, Crawford lead Clippers past Grizzlies Updated: Dec-06-13 12:11 am
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Dudley, Redick lead Clippers' 121-82 rout of Bulls Updated: Nov-24-13 7:23 pm
- Kings F Outlaw fined $15,000 by NBA Updated: Nov-24-13 6:54 pm
- Bulls prepare for life without Derrick Rose again Updated: Nov-24-13 3:56 pm
- Clippers edge Kings 103-102 on Paul's free throw Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Durant, fan make big shots, Thunder beats Clippers Updated: Nov-22-13 12:23 am
- Clippers' Barnes needs eye surgery Updated: Nov-21-13 8:14 pm
- Griffin, Paul carry Clippers past Wolves, 102-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:41 pm
- NBA suspends G Tony Allen 1 game for kicking Paul Updated: Nov-19-13 5:24 pm
- Conley, Randolph lead Grizzlies over Clippers Updated: Nov-19-13 2:47 am
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Lamar Odom meets with Clippers' Doc Rivers Updated: Nov-16-13 10:20 pm
- Barnes apologizes for ejection and tweet Updated: Nov-14-13 5:49 pm
- Clippers beat Thunder 111-103 after scuffle Updated: Nov-14-13 3:56 am
BOSTON - Doc Rivers picked up another win in Boston.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers made his way down the hallway that goes past the locker rooms at the TD Garden, stopping every few feet to shake hands or give a hug to another old friend.
PHILADELPHIA - Lob City is undergoing renovations.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Mike Brown delivered a simple message for Kyrie Irving after the All-Star point guard had the first scoreless game of his career Friday night: forget about it.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Clippers tightened their defense waiting for the offense to come around.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
LOS ANGELES - While Derrick Rose headed home to Chicago for knee surgery, the Bulls began life without their superstar guard again.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder put on one of their best shooting displays of the season Thursday night - and their fans seem to be following the team's cue.
LOS ANGELES - Matt Barnes of the Los Angeles Clippers needs surgery to repair a retinal tear in his left eye.
MINNEAPOLIS - Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3½ quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other.
LOS ANGELES - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis' big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
LOS ANGELES - Clippers coach Doc Rivers met with Lamar Odom, who is currently out of the NBA.
LOS ANGELES - Matt Barnes is apologizing to his Los Angeles Clippers teammates and coaches for getting ejected and then sending out a profane tweet.