- NJ panel advances bill to expand medical pot Updated: Dec-13-13 9:20 am
- NJ eyes panel to study Meadowlands casino Updated: Dec-12-13 12:14 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie visit to Vermont closed to media Updated: Dec-09-13 5:02 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie stumps for Otter in N. Idaho Updated: Dec-07-13 4:23 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie cancels Okla. trip due to weather Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- Dems target Christie in 2 new ads Updated: Dec-05-13 4:02 pm
- NJ Senate president taking to Twitter Updated: Dec-03-13 5:16 pm
- Christie taps chief of staff O'Dowd for AG's job Updated: Dec-02-13 7:03 pm
- Princeton club accountant accused of embezzlement Updated: Dec-02-13 3:43 pm
- NJ bill would fine all kinds of distracted drivers Updated: Nov-26-13 9:01 am
- Cindy McCain, Christie talk human trafficking Updated: Nov-22-13 3:06 pm
- NJ officials investigate police-involved shooting Updated: Nov-21-13 5:58 pm
- NJ's Guadagno renews call for tax cut Updated: Nov-21-13 3:42 pm
- Tenn. company settles with NJ over data tracking Updated: Nov-21-13 2:41 pm
- Top NJ economic adviser calls for tax cuts Updated: Nov-20-13 3:52 pm
- NJ settles Bitcoin case vs. online gaming co. Updated: Nov-19-13 8:31 pm
- NJ Supreme Court gets new justice Updated: Nov-19-13 3:52 pm
- NJ Senate Dems pull pig bill just shy of override Updated: Nov-18-13 6:44 pm
- NJ Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Updated: Nov-18-13 4:16 pm
- NJ Christie's political move disappoints mentor Updated: Nov-16-13 11:13 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - An Assembly panel has advanced a measure to let registered medical marijuana users in New Jersey obtain pot legally in other states.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Some New Jersey lawmakers are busy preparing for the day they expect casino gambling to expand to the Meadowlands.
ESSEX JUNCTION, Vermont - Vermonters who didn't pay ticket prices of up to $10,000 to hear New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie speak during an upcoming visit likely won't get to hear him via the media.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter for a third term at a Republican Party campaign fundraising event in northern Idaho.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm moving across Oklahoma has forced the cancellation of a trip to the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A national Democratic group that stayed mostly silent during the New Jersey governor's race has begun targeting Gov. Chris Christie as he begins his new role as chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's state Senate president says he's taking to Twitter to answer citizens' questions once per week.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is nominating his chief of staff to be the state's next attorney general.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - An accountant for a famous Princeton University musical-comedy group whose members have included F. Scott Fitzgerald and Brooke Shields has been charged with embezzling more than $100,000 from the club since 2010, prosecutors said Monday.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Drivers in New Jersey could possibly be pulled over for snacking, smoking or putting on make-up behind the wheel under a bill that has been advanced in the Assembly.
PHOENIX - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Friday that law enforcement, religious groups and public shame can work in concert to prevent the scourge of human trafficking at major events like the Super Bowl.
SOUTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - The attorney general's office is investigating a police-involved shooting in which a man was killed during a standoff in South Brunswick.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno said Thursday that Republicans are ready to fight for a property tax cut that Democrats insist the state still cannot afford.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's attorney general says a settlement has been reached with a Tennessee-based data company over allegations that it illegally gathered and sold user information.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawmakers and economists dove back into the long-running debate Wednesday of whether the state can afford the broad tax cut that is one of Gov. Chris Christie's top priorities for a second term.
NEWARK, New Jersey - An online video game company accused of infecting thousands of computers with malicious software and using that access to illegally mine for the electronic currency Bitcoin has agreed to pay a $1 million settlement, the New Jersey attorney general's office said Tuesday.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's Supreme Court has a new associate justice.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Republican Gov. Chris Christie on Monday retained his perfect record against veto override attempts as Democrats hastily pulled a pig confinement bill rather than fall two votes short.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Cuban-American judge from Camden County was confirmed unanimously to the state Supreme Court on Monday, making him the court's only Hispanic justice and the first of Gov. Chris Christie's nominees to be confirmed in more than two years.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie seldom makes a political miscalculation, as even his adversaries acknowledged after the incumbent Republican rolled to 60 percent of the vote to win re-election in a heavily Democratic state.