- NJ's Christie raises money with Georgia Gov. Deal Updated: Mar-07-14 12:22 pm
- NJ Democratic lawyer teases, praises Christie Updated: Mar-05-14 3:50 pm
- Sandy victims seek Christie counsel at town hall Updated: Mar-04-14 3:42 pm
- Report: Christie appointees devised toll-hike plan Updated: Mar-02-14 4:07 pm
- Rap lyrics at heart of NJ Supreme Court arguments Updated: Mar-02-14 12:52 pm
- NJ state police seeking more black female recruits Updated: Mar-02-14 11:13 am
- NJ State Police trooper admits to false audits Updated: Feb-28-14 5:40 pm
- Trump: Christie will move past scandals Updated: Feb-26-14 10:37 pm
- War of words escalates inside Port Authority Updated: Feb-26-14 6:41 pm
- Christie wants Rutgers to find Medicaid savings Updated: Feb-25-14 7:08 pm
- Wyoming senate OKs lending money to drug company Updated: Feb-25-14 7:08 pm
- NJ Democrats say they don't want pension changes Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 pm
- NJ court declines to hear Hudson News lawsuit Updated: Feb-25-14 6:35 am
- NJ's Christie keeps low profile as Dems attack Updated: Feb-22-14 4:33 pm
- Christie in Washington for governors' events Updated: Feb-21-14 6:31 am
- Ex-Christie aide gets post at Port Authority Updated: Feb-20-14 11:28 am
- NJ eyes panel to study casino at Meadowlands Updated: Feb-20-14 11:22 am
- New Jersey newspaper tells Wyoming to butt out Updated: Feb-18-14 8:07 pm
- NJ transportation officials say road salt is tight Updated: Feb-14-14 4:37 pm
- NJ education commissioner stepping down Updated: Feb-11-14 4:34 pm
- NJ State Police: Christie did not fly near bridge Updated: Feb-11-14 2:44 pm
- NJ panel advances adoption birth records bill Updated: Feb-11-14 6:26 am
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie to address Economic Club Updated: Feb-11-14 6:23 am
- Scandal may hurt Christie's ability to push agenda Updated: Feb-09-14 2:56 pm
ATLANTA - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is in Georgia to raise money for Gov. Nathan Deal's re-election.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - One of New Jersey's most powerful Democrats is standing behind Gov. Chris Christie as the Republican's administration deals with scandal.
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - At the latest in a series of town halls, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie heard Tuesday from people who are still kept from their homes 16 months after being driven out by Superstorm Sandy and others frustrated with the pace and expense of storm recovery.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Two of Gov. Chris Christie appointees to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey led a secretive campaign to quickly push through toll hikes on the Hudson River bridges and tunnels, according to a published report.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A New Jersey man whose rap lyrics boasted he would "blow your face off and leave your brain caved in the street" will have his attempted murder case considered by the state's Supreme Court, which will decide whether the words he penned should have been admitted at trial.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey state police will roll out a recruiting campaign this spring to attract new troopers, with an emphasis on bringing more minorities to the outfit - particularly black women.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey State Police trooper has pleaded guilty to charges he falsified audit reports of law enforcement agencies.
SOMERSET, New Jersey - Real estate developer Donald Trump told a group of New Jersey Republicans he expects New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to make it through the scandals that are plaguing his administration.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The war of words has escalated at the embattled Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey should find ways to improve delivery of health care for residents covered by the Medicaid and FamilyCare programs.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A bill that started out as an effort to direct a state loan to a New Jersey pharmaceutical company and later morphed into an ambitious new state business loan program cleared the Wyoming Senate on Tuesday.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Democratic leaders of New Jersey's state Legislature say they disagree with Gov. Chris Christie's suggestion that the state needs to make changes to its pension system for public workers.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - Billionaire Ron Perelman's suit against his late father-in-law won't be heard by New Jersey's Supreme Court.
WASHINGTON - Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie heads to Washington Friday for two days of Republican Governors Association and National Governors Association events.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former aide to Gov. Chris Christie who was his liaison to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has now landed a high-level job with the agency.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Some New Jersey lawmakers want to study whether casino gambling should be expanded to the Meadowlands sports complex in East Rutherford.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - New Jersey's biggest newspaper has a message for the least populated state in the nation: butt out.
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey transportation officials say they're working to replenish road salt supplies in the wake of several winter storms.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's education commissioner is stepping down after a three-year tenure in which he made major changes to his department.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey state police say Gov. Chris Christie did not fly over the George Washington Bridge during three helicopter trips taken while the traffic lanes were blocked for four days last September.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Children who are adopted in New Jersey might get access to their birth records.
CHICAGO - New Jersey's governor is visiting Chicago.
TRENTON, New Jersey - This is the year Chris Christie was planning to be more than just New Jersey's governor. Yet it turns out that high-profile investigations into his administration and campaign operation in a political payback case could make advancing his agenda a challenge.