- Police: 2 in taxi cab killed in New Jersey Turnpike crash Updated: May-23-15 6:38 pm
MONROE, New Jersey - New Jersey State Police say two people in a taxi cab were killed in a crash in the southbound lanes of the New Jersey Turnpike.
- The latest on a possible gas pipeline in the Pinelands Updated: May-22-15 1:50 pm
UPPER TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey natural gas company wants to move forward with a 22-mile-long, 2-foot-wide pipeline from one rural section of the state to another.
- State police put 'ghost cars' on patrol to catch bad drivers Updated: May-22-15 7:49 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Motorists on New Jersey highways may see the newest car patrolling the roads. Then again, they may not.
- State police seek man in probe of fatal Interstate 295 crash Updated: May-19-15 5:35 pm
MOUNT LAUREL, New Jersey - New Jersey state police are searching for a missing man who may have been involved in fatal crash on Interstate 295.
- New Jersey lowers lottery's revenue projections by $25M Updated: May-19-15 5:26 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The state's lottery is bringing in less money than Republican Gov. Chris Christie's administration expected this fiscal year.
- New Jersey senate leader hits brakes on pump-your-own gas Updated: May-19-15 2:59 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey drivers won't have to pump their own gas any time soon.
- New Jersey Senate votes to rescind cap on superintendent pay Updated: May-19-15 10:50 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's state Senate is trying to undo Gov. Chris Christie's cap on how much school superintendents can be paid.
- Lawmakers approve measure outlawing sex with animals Updated: May-18-15 5:35 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The state Senate unanimously approved a measure that would bar people from having sexual contact with animals.
- Senate panel passes bills affecting standardized tests Updated: May-18-15 4:54 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A ban on standardized tests in kindergarten through the second grade has come one step closer to becoming law.
- New Jersey lawmakers could outlaw dog fighting Updated: May-18-15 3:32 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Dog fighting and leading a dog-fighting network could soon be explicitly outlawed in New Jersey.
- New bill would allow New Jersey drivers to pump gas Updated: May-16-15 12:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Drivers in New Jersey could soon pump their own gas under a bill being introduced in the Assembly.
- Democrats attack Christie at annual meeting Updated: May-15-15 3:04 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Republican Gov. Chris Christie played a central role at the state's Democratic conference on Friday.
- Chris Christie heading to Georgia for political events Updated: May-15-15 2:02 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is traveling to Georgia for events organized by his political action committee.
- Christie presses pension reforms at town hall Updated: May-14-15 5:49 pm
SPARTA, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is continuing to defend his decision to scale back promised payments to the state's public worker pension system as the budget deadline draws nearer.
- Assembly votes to authorize gestational surrogacy Updated: May-14-15 5:14 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - For the second time in three years the Democrat-led Legislature on Thursday sent Republican Gov. Chris Christie a bill establishing a legal framework for gestational carriers.
- New Jersey Assembly condemns proposed $225M Exxon settlement Updated: May-14-15 3:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Assembly is condemning a proposed $225 million settlement in an environmental dispute with ExxonMobil that Republican Gov. Chris Christie has described as "a really good deal."
- Lawmakers considering overhaul of smart gun law Updated: May-13-15 2:48 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A never enforced state law requiring pistols sold in New Jersey to have technology allowing only the gun's owners to fire them could be overhauled
- Bill would make slingshots legal in New Jersey Updated: May-13-15 12:29 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Slingshots could soon be legal in New Jersey.
- Christie calls Amtrak derailment 'really disconcerting' Updated: May-13-15 10:57 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie says the Amtrak train derailment is "really disconcerting" and hopes authorities will get to the bottom of what caused it.
- Christie calling for tax cuts in economic policy speech Updated: May-12-15 12:36 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie proposed cutting income and corporate tax rates Tuesday as part of an economic plan to return the U.S. "to its pro-growth roots and its pro-growth policies."
- Bill in New Jersey would toughen penalties for swatting Updated: May-11-15 5:01 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - People convicted of calling authorities with false reports to get SWAT teams called to the scene could get up to 10 years in prison under a bill that advanced Monday in a legislative committee.
- Democrats outraising Republicans ahead of New Jersey primary Updated: May-11-15 12:08 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A handful of incumbent members of New Jersey's Assembly are dominating funding ahead of next month's primary elections.
- How scandal affects Christie's relationship with lawmakers Updated: May-09-15 11:52 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The relationship between Gov. Chris Christie and the Democrat-led Legislature has had its highs and lows since the Republican took office in 2010.
- Cheerleading could become a sport in New Jersey Updated: May-07-15 2:03 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Cheerleading could officially be considered a sport in New Jersey.
- Christie returning to New Hampshire after bridge indictments Updated: May-06-15 6:36 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is returning to New Hampshire as he struggles to press forward with a likely presidential bid following indictments in the George Washington Bridge scandal.