- Lawmaker seeks to dissolve California utilities regulator Updated: Feb-03-16 9:12 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A Southern California lawmaker said Wednesday that he will seek to bypass Gov. Jerry Brown and ask voters to break apart California's utilities regulator following allegations of wrongdoing.
- Regulators: Fresno County responsible for pipeline explosion Updated: Feb-02-16 12:41 pm
FRESNO, California - The California Public Utilities Commission determined that Fresno County was responsible for a deadly April pipeline explosion at a shooting range in Fresno.
- California regulators: Rooftop solar customers keep credit Updated: Jan-28-16 7:43 pm
FRESNO, California - California homeowners and businesses installing rooftop solar panels can keep offsetting their energy bills by sending surplus power back to the grid, regulators said Thursday in a decision celebrated by the solar industry.
- Judge rules for review of California utilities emails Updated: Jan-26-16 7:46 am
SAN DIEGO - A lawsuit aimed at forcing California regulators to release dozens of emails with the governor regarding the San Onofre nuclear plant failure will continue.
- California fines Uber $7.6 million on rider, driver reports Updated: Jan-14-16 4:52 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - California fined Uber's state subsidiary $7.6 million on Thursday for allegedly failing to provide regulators with enough detailed information on the ride-hailing company's drivers and riders.